Clumps in Dermacrine

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Dermacrine here and its has a LOT of clumpy sediment in the bottom. It's not expired, good till 11/2012. My concern is, that since the heavier particles in the mix settled to the bottom, that my dosage in each syringe is not correct. I need this stuff to be accurate as I am in the middle of a run.

I have tried shaking the bottle VERY hard and for several minutes. It has not helped. I was thinking of putting it into some warm, NOT hot or microwaved or boiling water and then shaking it again.

Of course, I am wondering if the amount of heat needed to get the clumps to dissolve would cause the product to degrade any.

Anyone got any suggestions or better ideas?

UPDATE: HereToStudy went FAR above and beyond the call of duty on this one. 110% satisfied customer here. All is well. He found me a bottle of replacement Dermacrine even though it's discontinued. A stand up guy as well as representing a solid company IMO.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
let it sit in some warm water for a while. thats what i did. then i went back to topical

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I have done it twice now and it has actually gotten worse each time. I am breaking more and more sediment loose from the bottom of the bottle but the clumps themselves will not dissolve. I think I'll see about a return.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Topgearfan

Awards
I am new here, but I have been using PP's stuf for over a year. I used some Derm months back that had this happen, and they told me it was ok to use and would not be a problem. I finished the cycle and was fine and got great gains with it and Tbol.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I am new here, but I have been using PP's stuf for over a year. I used some Derm months back that had this happen, and they told me it was ok to use and would not be a problem. I finished the cycle and was fine and got great gains with it and Tbol.
My concern is that it would be impossible to dose it correctly and evenly across the cycle since the contents are separated. But, as noted in the first post, it's been handled.