FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who wants to hav a gains race????
You verse me! We'll log it and all that, before and after pics and such.

I plan on running a longer cycle with AndroMass and I'm waiting for the write ups to decide if I'd like to add something else in there as well.

Hmmmmmm.....?:fingersx:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I plan on running a longer cycle with AndroMass and I'm waiting for the write ups to decide if I'd like to add something else in there as well.

I won't be doing an gaining since I am preparing for competition, but I'll watch with interest :D

~Rosie~

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck! Whens the competition?

And if anyone accepts my challenge I can assure you it will be fun to watch!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome idea, should be good to push yourselves!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
not interested in running a race but i'm waiting for that andro-mass myself. but won't be ready to run it as soon as it becomes available for i'm about to start a m14add cycle, but i'm sure you'll post your results and i'll definitely take them into consideration(as if setting the bar) for when i have my run with andro-mass, but no trash-talking if my results surpass your, lol.

i hope PP's introductory price is reasonable for i intend on purchasing 2 bottles off the rip.

i know there was an estimated pricing a while back but now that the release it soon approaching any idea of pricing for the product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'm up for it if the price is reasonable - looking to hit 435 bench, 600 squat, 700 dead this year. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm up for it if the price is reasonable - looking to hit 435 bench, 600 squat, 700 dead this year. :D
Oh...435 bench... *cough*

I'm probably not gonna get THAT far but it would still be fun to see what kinda gains we get from this. Adding you to my contacts!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I just hope the price is <$150 or so, I don't think I can justify much more than that...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I just hope the price is <$150 or so, I don't think I can justify much more than that...
that would be hard to justify considering i paid $75 less than that per bottle of real primo which im running now. i do hope the stuff is good so i can give it a shot over the summer. although i am considering throwing in some of the lean towards the end of my primo/test run

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Big Boy is getting the biggest Tax Return he has ever gotten in his life. PP is gonna get a cut if I can keep some in my pocket until Andro Series comes out. Come on guys/gals!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Alright we got ourselfs a good old fashion methylshowdown.... Too bad its not metyhlated stuff

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Big Boy is getting the biggest Tax Return he has ever gotten in his life. PP is gonna get a cut if I can keep some in my pocket until Andro Series comes out. Come on guys/gals!
You should consider taking Flex up on his offer, might make more some motivation.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should consider taking Flex up on his offer, might make more some motivation.
Potentially some prizes involved.

This is what I'm thinking. If you want in the "AndroMass Showdown" (lmao), post up some supps you got in your stash that you'd be willing to part with as a prize. Winner gets the supps shipped to him/her. Could have different categories such as most impressive before/after transformation, biggest mass gain, and biggest gain in strength. This could become pretty interesting.

Maybe PP should just set this contest up ;)

And lastly, there must be a thread started for the winner, titled with their name and the phrase "is my hero" and every loser must post and say "I am ______'s beotch!!!"

:biggthumpup:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But how will u kno they used only andro, and not mix with real aas? Society in general is not trustworthy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What he said ^^
But I hear ya.
It's good to have motivation!

But how will u kno they used only andro, and not mix with real aas? Society in general is not trustworthy

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
........... Ops accidently dropped raw m1t powder in my jack3d ohhhh well what's worse that can happen

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
........... Ops accidently dropped raw m1t powder in my jack3d ohhhh well what's worse that can happen
Your biceps are gonna grow biceps!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
alright we got a situation

SeniorXJ

Awards
-Im game for a challenge!!!
-Only problem tho is how can u judge this with no rules & internet lies??? What if ur goals are different then mine?? Sure strength gains can be measured, but at what cost if loosing weight is my 1st goal essentially sacraficing slight gains in strength to take the time to get rid of fat & build up cardio?? Also we'd have to stay limited to "legal" stuff but what about all the other supps that id'/u'd be using?? And last, COST!!!! Even if its affordable,,, i buy one bottle for a months supply & u buy 3 bottles for a months supply & u get the better chance dosing ur andromass way higher then me......!?!?!?!

-Im a big dude naturaly & my body takes well to AAS & supps & i bulk up nice like a Bill Goldberg type physique, but my cardio SUCKS & loosing the belly fat is the last thing my body does!!! The only wat this would even work is a "MEDIUM" is needed!!!! Hell, i can put 30 pounds of muscle on in 5 minutes with some lighting tricks, shadowing, posing oil, tanning, or friggen photo shop. U need a neutral person who can see each person IN PERSON is the only way i see a challenge working out honor system or not!!

((Besides, ud loose 2 me anyways!! LOL!!)) ((I had 2 say it!!)) :biggthumpup:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a d!ck...lol just playin.

I understand completely.

Take it all into account if you want. Once the write ups are here we'll know more but I am thinking of running 10 weeks of AndroMass strictly for mass gains.

The way I see it is, you're an AM member, and if you're like me chances are you plan on staying around for a while, logging in the future, etc etc, so lying in your log is completely up to you but there are some pretty smart people on here, and chances are you will be caught in a lie and lose some credibility or at least be a joke to others for a while ;)

All I want is a few honest members who are willing to log their experiences and gains with AndroMass, other supps are completely up to them, the other supps would be the variables in this experiment, with AndroMass being the control. Dosing is up to the individual, who will read in the contest description what the categories are. If they want to do max dosing or minimum dosing is strictly up to them.

Plenty of companies have done some sort of "New Year New You" contest, inviting teams or individuals to log their experiences with any of their products, putting supplements up for prizes. So it's been done, and I've read the logs and know it's possible.

I have no doubt I will be able to get at least a couple people to do this.

I for one can't see myself fabricating any results as my ultimate goal is to achieve a perfect physique and be as heavy as the universe allows me. Therefore if I were to tell everyone I put on 30 pounds with AndroMass and declared mysef the victor, and 5 months later I start a 12 week run of Test E and Dbol and am asking for input on my cycle setup for my alleged 235 pound frame (when in actuality I may weigh 220), I'm further building off of a pre-existing lie. And for these three reasons I can't do that: 1) I feel that in order to achieve my goals I need to be completely honest with myself, 2) I don't feel right misleading others who may be trying to learn from my postings, and 3) I simply don't think I have that much determination or attention span to keep a lie going that long!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Im game for a challenge!!!
-Only problem tho is how can u judge this with no rules & internet lies??? What if ur goals are different then mine?? Sure strength gains can be measured, but at what cost if loosing weight is my 1st goal essentially sacraficing slight gains in strength to take the time to get rid of fat & build up cardio?? Also we'd have to stay limited to "legal" stuff but what about all the other supps that id'/u'd be using?? And last, COST!!!! Even if its affordable,,, i buy one bottle for a months supply & u buy 3 bottles for a months supply & u get the better chance dosing ur andromass way higher then me......!?!?!?!

-Im a big dude naturaly & my body takes well to AAS & supps & i bulk up nice like a Bill Goldberg type physique, but my cardio SUCKS & loosing the belly fat is the last thing my body does!!! The only wat this would even work is a "MEDIUM" is needed!!!! Hell, i can put 30 pounds of muscle on in 5 minutes with some lighting tricks, shadowing, posing oil, tanning, or friggen photo shop. U need a neutral person who can see each person IN PERSON is the only way i see a challenge working out honor system or not!!

((Besides, ud loose 2 me anyways!! LOL!!)) ((I had 2 say it!!)) :biggthumpup:
But if you wanna go for a "Who wants to be the next MuscleTech model" challenge and do a few picture tricks it's so on!!! Lol. I can fake pregnant belly like nobody's business.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ams clones?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
ams clones?
that's been the hype as of lately:wtf::28:, guess we'll definitely going to have to wait this out unit we see some unsponsered logs.:shock

not that i'm saying that there's something wrong with AMS products, cause personally never had any, so no love lost AMS. i actually been meaning to try 4AD but still haven't placed an order, but i know that i am, seriously.....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
that's been the hype as of lately:wtf::28:, guess we'll definitely going to have to wait this out unit we see some unsponsered logs.:shock:

im calling it now... ams clones probably dosed exactly the same too... same price and EVEN MORE HYPE

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lmao:

Id try to join in on the fun, but I wont be running AndroMass alone (methyl kickstart) so Ill have to watch :) I also am far to shy to pose for a pic lol.
Hmm whatcha kickstarting with? I'm contemplating the same. I really want to use dbol but I don't know...maybe give superdrol another try.

SeniorXJ

Awards
What a d!ck...lol just playin.

I understand completely.

Take it all into account if you want. Once the write ups are here we'll know more but I am thinking of running 10 weeks of AndroMass strictly for mass gains.

The way I see it is, you're an AM member, and if you're like me chances are you plan on staying around for a while, logging in the future, etc etc, so lying in your log is completely up to you but there are some pretty smart people on here, and chances are you will be caught in a lie and lose some credibility or at least be a joke to others for a while ;)

All I want is a few honest members who are willing to log their experiences and gains with AndroMass, other supps are completely up to them, the other supps would be the variables in this experiment, with AndroMass being the control. Dosing is up to the individual, who will read in the contest description what the categories are. If they want to do max dosing or minimum dosing is strictly up to them.

Plenty of companies have done some sort of "New Year New You" contest, inviting teams or individuals to log their experiences with any of their products, putting supplements up for prizes. So it's been done, and I've read the logs and know it's possible.

I have no doubt I will be able to get at least a couple people to do this.

I for one can't see myself fabricating any results as my ultimate goal is to achieve a perfect physique and be as heavy as the universe allows me. Therefore if I were to tell everyone I put on 30 pounds with AndroMass and declared mysef the victor, and 5 months later I start a 12 week run of Test E and Dbol and am asking for input on my cycle setup for my alleged 235 pound frame (when in actuality I may weigh 220), I'm further building off of a pre-existing lie. And for these three reasons I can't do that: 1) I feel that in order to achieve my goals I need to be completely honest with myself, 2) I don't feel right misleading others who may be trying to learn from my postings, and 3) I simply don't think I have that much determination or attention span to keep a lie going that long!

WELL PUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-When the products, prices, & its descriptions are finally revealed, then we'll get serious. Honestly i think the cost will be MY determining factor since im an unemployed broke bastard!! I also just bought CL's Blue Up, Yellow nEufhoria, & some fat burners, so my supp funds are non-existent!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh this is gonna be good! Too bad I need to trim down 1st, id love to hit the Andromass first. Who knows, I may attempt a cut with Andromass, but thats not the contest. Good luck to all who enter the fray.

Gentleman, start your Andros...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion to everyone is to first see some bloodwork/reputable studies about these products before using them.... i know i will... these are "new" compounds and may or may not be safe for people to use.....

if a rep is already talking about a stack/kickstart, at least we know andromass isnt gunna be too effective...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my suggestion to everyone is to first see some bloodwork/reputable studies about these products before using them.... i know i will... these are "new" compounds and may or may not be safe for people to use.....

if a rep is already talking about a stack/kickstart, at least we know andromass isnt gunna be too effective...
We already released bio-equivalences, if I was pinning that much test, I would still kickstart with the oral.

SeniorXJ

Awards
-So much talk here about DHEA that i was at Wally World pickin up my vits & saw a bottle for 7 buckerooz & bought it!! LOL!! So whats the ideal dosage?? Its 50mgs per tablet & says take one daily, so im thinkin 2 in the am & 2 in the pm???? LOL!!
((No, not kiddin either!!))

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
when the andro series hits... ill be in my 3rd week of primobolan not having to worry about bio-eq or conversions.

i do hope that the products deliver. ill be keeping an eye on logs etc to see if ill decide to go that route later in the year

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Will this stuff be available at Nutra on release?