Primordial dollars problem.. Reps are someone from the company, help out!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
So I started my business with you guys in 2008 and started my log in name prior to that. For some unknown reason I neglected to log into my name while ordering these last few years. After searching my hotmail inbox, I have a total of 5 invoices, totaling about $1080 in product over those 5 purchases. My question to you guys is if I were to fax or forward my email invoices to you, can you credit my account with the points I missed out on? I just placed another order today and after going through the process I completely remembered I had an account already.So I requested my account info off your homepage log in portal, and there it was. It only took me 5 orders to realize this...not bad... NOT.
Thanks for hearing me out and my hopes are you guys will be willing to do this for a long time customer.

damn I really need to read my threads after creating them. titles too, LOL
Thank you,
Bradley

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I started my business with you guys in 2008 and started my log in name prior to that. For some unknown reason I neglected to log into my name while ordering these last few years. After searching my hotmail inbox, I have a total of 5 invoices, totaling about $1080 in product over those 5 purchases. My question to you guys is if I were to fax or forward my email invoices to you, can you credit my account with the points I missed out on? I just placed another order today and after going through the process I completely remembered I had an account already.So I requested my account info off your homepage log in portal, and there it was. It only took me 5 orders to realize this...not bad... NOT.
Thanks for hearing me out and my hopes are you guys will be willing to do this for a long time customer.

Thank you,
Bradley
Bradley, if you were to forward all the invoices in an email to Matt Porter ([email protected]), along with your current invoice, then I'm sure that he will be able to work something out for you. It might pay to ring first (1 800 568 2924) so that Matt knows what he's looking at when you send the email.

Or, go straight to Eric ([email protected]).

~Rosie~