PP Stack Questions

Will Wagner

Awards
I plan on using Dermacrine(LV) as my first very minor PH cycle. As this is my first semi-hormonal product I want to make sure I do everything right.
-First I assume it would be best to stick to 2 doses of 4mL? Or is it okay if I dose it as 2 5mL servings?

-I plan on using PP's TRS along with TCF-1 for my PCT just to have all the bases covered. As for the dosing of Toco, Endo, and Sustain(LV) I plan on doing this...
-Taking 1 scoop Toco upon waking.
-Dosing Endo 1 - 1/2 a scoop first thing.
Dosing Endo 2 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training.
-And dosing Sustain(LV) 5mL twice perday. Should I do 5 on, 2 off? Also does the dosing look correct on everything?

-Lastly when should I start my TCF-1 and how should I dose it?
Thanks alot!

Will Wagner

Awards
Also is there any other supplements I should take during the cycle? And would Testpro be a better alternative then the TCF during the PCT?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you picked Dermacrine!
As far as dosing the Dermacrine I would go ahead and dose 5ml twice daily. As far as the TRS your set-up looks good. TCF-1 is a great addition, it's why we included it with our recent sael on the TRS they compliment each other perfectly. I would start the dosing at the beginning of PCT.

Keep us informed of your progress!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on using Dermacrine(LV) as my first very minor PH cycle. As this is my first semi-hormonal product I want to make sure I do everything right.
-First I assume it would be best to stick to 2 doses of 4mL? Or is it okay if I dose it as 2 5mL servings?

-I plan on using PP's TRS along with TCF-1 for my PCT just to have all the bases covered. As for the dosing of Toco, Endo, and Sustain(LV) I plan on doing this...
-Taking 1 scoop Toco upon waking.
-Dosing Endo 1 - 1/2 a scoop first thing.
Dosing Endo 2 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training.
-And dosing Sustain(LV) 5mL twice perday. Should I do 5 on, 2 off? Also does the dosing look correct on everything?

-Lastly when should I start my TCF-1 and how should I dose it?
Thanks alot!
Start off at 4 ml twice daily, and you can work up after 1-2 weeks.

Re product dosing, all looks fine.

Re Sustain Alpha, yes, use five days on and two days off.

Re TCF-1, use 10ml first thing (with or without meals).

Also is there any other supplements I should take during the cycle? And would Testpro be a better alternative then the TCF during the PCT?
On cycle support supplements:

Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)
5-10g/day
Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

Potassium (cramps/back pumps/hydration/headaches)

The TCF-1 is a perfect addition to the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright. Should I stack the dermacrine with anyting? Testbooster? AI?
Dermacrine makes a good base for any cycle, but since it's your first cycle, then I would say no - just use the Dermacrine.

Testosterone boosters and AIs are best left until PCT.

What you have set out and been advised above is perfect for you to follow.

~Rosie~

Will Wagner

Awards
Dermacrine makes a good base for any cycle, but since it's your first cycle, then I would say no - just use the Dermacrine.

Testosterone boosters and AIs are best left until PCT.

What you have set out and been advised above is perfect for you to follow.

~Rosie~
Alright thanks, thats what I thought. Also I have a bottle of Erase left over. Could I throw that in the PCT?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks, thats what I thought. Also I have a bottle of Erase left over. Could I throw that in the PCT?
I've said it before and I'll say it again - you don't need to use two AIs at once. You don't need to use Erase with Sustain Alpha, since Sustain Alpha already blocks estrogen and increase Testosterone (resveratrol). As John said, save the Erase for a separate natural cycle or other hormonal PCT after you've finished your PCT.

~Rosie~

Will Wagner

Awards
I've said it before and I'll say it again - you don't need to use two AIs at once. You don't need to use Erase with Sustain Alpha, since Sustain Alpha already blocks estrogen and increase Testosterone (resveratrol). As John said, save the Erase for a separate natural cycle or other hormonal PCT after you've finished your PCT.

~Rosie~
Alright sorry if im asking repeated questions. And sorry for so many questions haha. But I have one more. I wake at around 720, should I take my first dose upon walking and can i eat 30 minutes later or can i just have a meal with it right when i wake?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright sorry if im asking repeated questions. And sorry for so many questions haha. But I have one more. I wake at around 720, should I take my first dose upon walking and can i eat 30 minutes later or can i just have a meal with it right when i wake?
It doesn't matter whether you dose Sustain Alpha with or without food, so either option is fine.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Will Wagner

Awards
Last Question. During my PCT that I have layed out is okay to dose the TCF(10 ml), Sustain(5ml), EndoAmp(1/2 scoop) and Toco(1 scoop) right upon walking all at once?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last Question. During my PCT that I have layed out is okay to dose the TCF(10 ml), Sustain(5ml), EndoAmp(1/2 scoop) and Toco(1 scoop) right upon walking all at once?
Yes - that is when your first (or only) dose of each product should be.

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and the TCF should be run 12 on and 12 off? Or straight every day?
Officially we recommend 12 on 12 off in order to not surpass what has been used on humans in a clinical enviornment with that said I ran it for 24 days straight and enjoyed it that way.