Dermacrine Review

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Hey guys and gals I just wanted to let you know that I am really liking Dermacrine right now. I noticed fuller/harder muscles, better focus, and strength increase from day 1. About 20 mins after one 5ml squirt I get a good surge of energy and focus different then what I would get from say an energy drink. I feel good almost somewhat euphoric for a few hours after taking it. I dont know if that is common or not but I like it. The only real con I have is it has a disgusting after taste, but I can handle that for the effects I get.

Anyway a few questions regarding the Derma. Is there a recommended time of day to take it, i.e. morning, night, pre w/o? And should I or should I not be eating with it? I love it so far but want to make sure I am getting its full potential.

Thanks.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i am interested in answers to these same questions, actually...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, pre-workout or first thing in the morning are best. As for taking it with food, I'm not sure. I don't see that having much effect on Dermacrine, other than perhaps absorption would be slowed if taken with a meal. Either way, it probably won't make much difference.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah I have been taking it without food and either in the morning or pre workout if I am lifting that day. I will probably just stick with that then just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the input.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys and gals I just wanted to let you know that I am really liking Dermacrine right now. I noticed fuller/harder muscles, better focus, and strength increase from day 1. About 20 mins after one 5ml squirt I get a good surge of energy and focus different then what I would get from say an energy drink. I feel good almost somewhat euphoric for a few hours after taking it. I dont know if that is common or not but I like it. The only real con I have is it has a disgusting after taste, but I can handle that for the effects I get.

Anyway a few questions regarding the Derma. Is there a recommended time of day to take it, i.e. morning, night, pre w/o? And should I or should I not be eating with it? I love it so far but want to make sure I am getting its full potential.

Thanks.
Thanks for your brief review :)

The liqua-vades don't taste the best, so don't worry about it.

Dose first thing in the morning, with or without meals.

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks.
Thanks for the review man!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I took it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then 12 hours later after a meal. Worked great this way. I gotta say Dermacrine is great stuff, makes you feel on top of the world.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sad to know Dermacrine is no longer being made, but the new Andromass will be a nice replacement : )

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Im sad to know Dermacrine is no longer being made, but the new Andromass will be a nice replacement : )
ruthless is selling the topical.
i am running it now.
stacking it with their bulbine product.
might add some extra methoxy.
will get a log started this weekend.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, Dermacrine is now available from a sub-company of N2BM.

~Rosie~

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep Jin and Rosie are right :)

How is Dermacrine treating you jin?

Link to your log?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Yep Jin and Rosie are right :)

How is Dermacrine treating you jin?

Link to your log?
thanks for asking!

actually, i am runnin a ruthless stack:
ruthless dermacrine and phytoserms 347.

loggin this run on two sites.

the other site is getting a bit more attention...
and, there has been some good discussion over there that isn't appearing here...
feedback.
maybe i am better known over there.
still a relative newbie, by any standard, though.

anyways, the log here could use some feedback.
and, i welcome any advice, observations, and direction!

here it is:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167994-dermacrine-phytoserms-347-a.html

summary:
test is obviously high.
strength is up.
feeling of well-being is pervasive.
sleep is best in a lonnnng time.
body composition seems to be improving,
even through the long chinese holiday over here (gym was closed for a week, lots of holiday food - i live in korea, btw).
in fact, i will be adding a second session at night a couple of times a week here - that is how much energy i am feeling - even though i am working from 6-8 most days, and have a book chapter due in 3 weeks.
just killin it.
that is what this stack is helping me do.

:biggthumpup:

Topgearfan

Awards
I did not find Dermacrine to have a bad taste, but you should try 1-T LV. You can still get it a few places online. It has this crazy burn in the back of your throat after taking it, but you get used to it. Small price to pay if you ask me. Most things taste really good now a days. 19 years ago when I started taking sups all we really had was milk and egg protein which was god awful and gave you horrible farts. We have come a long way!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not find Dermacrine to have a bad taste, but you should try 1-T LV. You can still get it a few places online. It has this crazy burn in the back of your throat after taking it, but you get used to it. Small price to pay if you ask me. Most things taste really good now a days. 19 years ago when I started taking sups all we really had was milk and egg protein which was god awful and gave you horrible farts. We have come a long way!
How did the 1-T LV turn out for you? It can be found still on some online etailers