change in plans!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
welp dermacrine is no longer being made so the new stack is 2 bottles of androhard and TRS as pct. I hope i enjoy the results! I think that i will. Training has been harder than ever, cardio has been picked up, and diet is better than ever.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the hook up man, but i had already put in my previous order of the double andro and i got a good deal soo im happy

at1010

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of running the first bottle at recommened does and then the second bottle maybe bumping it up to 2 more mls idk tho wat you think?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im thinking of running the first bottle at recommened does and then the second bottle maybe bumping it up to 2 more mls idk tho wat you think?
I would say judge it off of your enjoyment of the regular dose. If it feels right, and you are making progress to your goal, there may be no reason to increase the dosage.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I would say judge it off of your enjoyment of the regular dose. If it feels right, and you are making progress to your goal, there may be no reason to increase the dosage.
thanks man, and i totally agree with you. I just dont wanna level off mid cycle. I think since this is my first time ever using any type of ph, that my results will be GREAT! haha wish me luck!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man, and i totally agree with you. I just dont wanna level off mid cycle. I think since this is my first time ever using any type of ph, that my results will be GREAT! haha wish me luck!
I am on your side buddy, give it hell!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First cycle - bet you're excited, then :) Let us know how you go, and if you have any questions, we are here to help out.

~Rosie~

at1010

Awards
  • Established
WEll i have a few questions? I have been on the andro for a few days now and i have to tell you that i am feeling good. My question is, is it normal for me to be hungrier than normal? I have been starving all the time, soo i have been eating, but tuna, chicken, and protein shakes. AM i hurting my self since this is a cutting ph?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WEll i have a few questions? I have been on the andro for a few days now and i have to tell you that i am feeling good. My question is, is it normal for me to be hungrier than normal? I have been starving all the time, soo i have been eating, but tuna, chicken, and protein shakes. AM i hurting my self since this is a cutting ph?
I had a significantly increased appetite at the height of AndroHard, it is normal. It caused me to go a bit above calories I planed, but I didnt have any issues as a result, you might be wanting to eat those calories, just keep them clean!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is normal to have an increased appetite on AndoHard.

No, you are not hurting yourself. Even eating more, people still see fat loss results.

~Rosie~

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks rosie! I am just eating like a freak! I have mostly noticed it after a hard work out and i use protein shakes and tuna to curb my appetite.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thanks rosie! I am just eating like a freak! I have mostly noticed it after a hard work out and i use protein shakes and tuna to curb my appetite.
Perhaps you may look to eating some almonds as a snack to curb the appetite increase. It always does the trick for me. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean hit it on the head, healthy snacking opposed to the dollar menu is going to make a difference.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :)

After a training session is WHEN you SHOULD be eating, and eat ENOUGH, because it's the most IMPORTANT meal of your day that day!

~Rosie~

at1010

Awards
  • Established
just today i think i have eaten 18 oz of tuna! I have never eaten this much food i dont think in my life. I am keeping it clean tho and busting my ass in the gym so i feel good. When does andro really kick in. BTW im running two bottles!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just today i think i have eaten 18 oz of tuna! I have never eaten this much food i dont think in my life. I am keeping it clean tho and busting my ass in the gym so i feel good. When does andro really kick in. BTW im running two bottles!
18 ounces is nothing, LOL :lol: Clean eating when you're eating a lot can be a lot of food for sure, but definitely worth it in the end!

~Rosie~

at1010

Awards
  • Established
nothing? Geeze i mean i ate other meals alot, but just of tuna thats the most i have ever ate of it! Plus protein bars, shakes, and about half pound of low fat ham. Also rosie or anyone, when will i really start braging to you guys about the effects of andro??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing? Geeze i mean i ate other meals alot, but just of tuna thats the most i have ever ate of it! Plus protein bars, shakes, and about half pound of low fat ham. Also rosie or anyone, when will i really start braging to you guys about the effects of andro??
Trust me, what most people eat IS "nothing" to me, LOL . . . I can't speak from personal experience, but I think about the 3-week mark (one of the guys will chime in here, no doubt) . . .

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks rosie! GUYS!? where are ya hahah
I saw it similar to this:

-Increase in libido: Within 1st week, skyrockets week 2 on
-Leaning/Vascularity: End of week 2
-More Endurance/"feeling awesome": Week 2 start, really noticeable week 3
-Strength: Hard for me to say due to being stacked with turinabol-lv.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the one comment! I am coming down with a pretty good cold which is bumming me out! i got sore joints and a bad head cold. I know it cant be from the Andro, but it sucks i am getting this cold right as i start my cycle. Dont matter I am still going to be hitting the gym hard!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the one comment! I am coming down with a pretty good cold which is bumming me out! i got sore joints and a bad head cold. I know it cant be from the Andro, but it sucks i am getting this cold right as i start my cycle. Dont matter I am still going to be hitting the gym hard!
Its good to hit the gym when you can, but give yourself some rest. I destroyed a pretty good cycle by thinking "forget the cold" and hitting the gym hard when i should have rested. The result was me getting sicker and being out of the gym for too long to recover the cycle properly.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
yea i hear ya! I notice that the more i eat the better i feel! I just have a head cold, but if it gets worse i will deff take a day off.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
workouts continue to be intense!! Strength has increased not sure if its from the andro or just me eating and workout hard. Overall im enjoying my self! Thanks for all the support!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
workouts continue to be intense!! Strength has increased not sure if its from the andro or just me eating and workout hard. Overall im enjoying my self! Thanks for all the support!
I'm sure it's a combination of everything, so keep doing what you're doing! :usa2:

at1010

Awards
  • Established
will do rosie yesterday set a new record for me by doing 255 for 8 on the bench press. I weigh about 198lbs so i am very happy with this!! I have not ever been a great bencher so this is going good so far!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do rosie yesterday set a new record for me by doing 255 for 8 on the bench press. I weigh about 198lbs so i am very happy with this!! I have not ever been a great bencher so this is going good so far!
Awesome news! :thumbsup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love the satisfied customers!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Way to go bud. That is damn impressive for your size. :).

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Way to go bud. That is damn impressive for your size. :).

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
thank man yall have been very helpful. I have actually put on a few pounds but i feel more solid and i feel like i look tighter already. Do people ever put on weight with andro? I feel like cause its my first ever cycle i might be feeling greater effects??

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thank man yall have been very helpful. I have actually put on a few pounds but i feel more solid and i feel like i look tighter already. Do people ever put on weight with andro? I feel like cause its my first ever cycle i might be feeling greater effects??
It is possible. However, it is not really a bulker or a strength compound.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance