Is there a secret...?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I just got my bottles of Superdrone in 2 weeks ago, and I'm dosing @ 5mg (.5ml) every morning, starting yesterday. Here's the problem. Every time I try to draw some into the oral syringe, half of it is air! But, it's so thick, I can't get the air bubble out!!! Is there a secret to how this is done?

Also, I can't even shake it very much to mix it up. I feel like I need a paint mixer! Ordinarily, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but with something as powerful as Superdrone, I'd really like to be sure it is well mixed, so I'm not getting 100mg/ml instead of 10mg/ml. Am I supposed to add something to the bottle to thin it out? I've had this problem with Formestane LV as well, just never really concerned me much until now. Thanks a lot guys!
--Brian

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Are you turning the bottle upside down then drawing out the liquid?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I just got my bottles of Superdrone in 2 weeks ago, and I'm dosing @ 5mg (.5ml) every morning, starting yesterday. Here's the problem. Every time I try to draw some into the oral syringe, half of it is air! But, it's so thick, I can't get the air bubble out!!! Is there a secret to how this is done?

Also, I can't even shake it very much to mix it up. I feel like I need a paint mixer! Ordinarily, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but with something as powerful as Superdrone, I'd really like to be sure it is well mixed, so I'm not getting 100mg/ml instead of 10mg/ml. Am I supposed to add something to the bottle to thin it out? I've had this problem with Formestane LV as well, just never really concerned me much until now. Thanks a lot guys!
--Brian
From Primordial Performance?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
From Primordial Performance?
No, I bought them from the UK at a predatory price (wink), however they were a limited-run Primordial product earlier this year I believe. I am turning it upside down and drawing, but it's like half of what comes out is air! Any other ideas? At the very least, is it possible to say if it's mixed properly (could I be dosing higher than intended)? Thanks for the help guys (and Rosie :D)!
--Brian

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I bought them from the UK at a predatory price (wink), however they were a limited-run Primordial product earlier this year I believe. I am turning it upside down and drawing, but it's like half of what comes out is air! Any other ideas? At the very least, is it possible to say if it's mixed properly (could I be dosing higher than intended)? Thanks for the help guys (and Rosie :D)!
--Brian
Maybe you need to shake the bottle a lot more than you are.

Sometimes if it gets too cold the ingredients can fall out and give the product a grainy texture, where you may have to re-heat (100-110 degrees) and shake vigorously while rapidly cooling, to help the ingredients dissolve back into solution while stabilizing the formula.

~Rosie~

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot Rosie! I'll have to try that.
--Brian

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Not looking forward to having to do this lol. I have two Tbol LV, 1 Sustain, 1 Formestane, and 2 TCF-1 in the fridge right now. Maybe I'll take them out a couple days before I use them and let them readjust to warm temperate and give them a good shake.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw them in a warm bath, in your sink for about ten minutes. Take them out and shake vigorously until cool. Repeat if necessary.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

--Brian
Drawing air would make me assume that the liquid has not made it to the oral syringe in order to draw out the product. Try what Rosie said, or tip it upside down on it's top, and let it sit for a bit before drawing out the contents with the oral applicator.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
The warm water bath worked very well! I'm going to have to try setting it on it's top for a while, and see if that helps the air bubble situation. I didn't think about that idea!
--Brian

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The warm water bath worked very well! I'm going to have to try setting it on it's top for a while, and see if that helps the air bubble situation. I didn't think about that idea!
--Brian
Let us know how it goes! :)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just tried setting it on it's top, but unfortunately it didn't help. It's just too thick. Either way, the hot water bath has worked twice in a row now, so I'm sticking with that! Makes it much easier to push out the air bubble from the syringe, so I just draw in a little extra, and then push it back into the bottle with the air bubble. Thanks for the help everyone!
--Brian

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whut up Brian!!! hope you ain't drawing 100 mg....
shiat that be a high ass blood pressure!!!
G-luck

Boricua

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha! Ya, that's what I was hoping to avoid! Seems to be working out well now, though. The hot water really thins it out, making it easier to mix. I thought I was going to need a popsicle stick to stir it up at first, but Rosie's idea worked pretty well!
--Brian

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I just tried setting it on it's top, but unfortunately it didn't help. It's just too thick. Either way, the hot water bath has worked twice in a row now, so I'm sticking with that! Makes it much easier to push out the air bubble from the syringe, so I just draw in a little extra, and then push it back into the bottle with the air bubble. Thanks for the help everyone!
--Brian
No worries :) Glad you found a method that works for you - if you have any other issues or queries about anything, please let us know.

~Rosie~