Why are you not using Phyto-Testosterone?

ModernLats

Awards
I was just sitting back and going through my list of favorite supps that I found are more then worth their price and this one blew my mind at how no one is posting about it. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that every claim PP has about this product is true and go as far as to say you're wasting your money on other test boosters if you have not tried this product.

I remember when PP first came to this board I purchased their stack and had my coworkers do the same and the results came and we were all shocked. Granted their PH was a great topical but I have not used anything not PH related to give me the gains in strength that Phyto-Testosterone has.

Honest results when I first benched over 400 I was using Phyto-Testosterone and some crappy NO products that I puked up after every workout. I do not work for any supplement companies and I am not looking to but I cannot go on reading thread after thread on people trying whatever new supp out and not trying the ones that work. Stop wasting your money folks and get on the ball for the new year.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It's one of those products that I keep meaning to try but there are other supps that get released that seem to take priority. I'll definitely have to make some time for it this year.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just sitting back and going through my list of favorite supps that I found are more then worth their price and this one blew my mind at how no one is posting about it. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that every claim PP has about this product is true and go as far as to say you're wasting your money on other test boosters if you have not tried this product.

I remember when PP first came to this board I purchased their stack and had my coworkers do the same and the results came and we were all shocked. Granted their PH was a great topical but I have not used anything not PH related to give me the gains in strength that Phyto-Testosterone has.

Honest results when I first benched over 400 I was using Phyto-Testosterone and some crappy NO products that I puked up after every workout. I do not work for any supplement companies and I am not looking to but I cannot go on reading thread after thread on people trying whatever new supp out and not trying the ones that work. Stop wasting your money folks and get on the ball for the new year.
Thank you very much for the kind words Lats! PhytoTestosterone surely does not get the exposure on these boards many claim it deserves. I myself have had a run with it yet, but it is definitely on my short list. Its nice that a bottle can be had for on $35 during our sale this week: PhytoTest

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Bought a bottle when it first came out, the maple-syrup like stuff. I could tolerate the taste, it just didn't do much for me. In fact I'd say it didn't do anything for me.

Lesson learned.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Bought a bottle when it first came out, the maple-syrup like stuff. I could tolerate the taste, it just didn't do much for me. In fact I'd say it didn't do anything for me.

Lesson learned.
Well not everything works for everyone. I had a great run with it and enjoyed it when it first came out. I have never tried the caps

I bet if it was put out by Need2 you would have got extreme gains and howled at moon lol

Cheers

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well not everything works for everyone. I had a great run with it and enjoyed it when it first came out. I have never tried the caps

I bet if it was put out by Need2 you would have got extreme gains and howled at moon lol

Cheers
Probably

Anyway I am going to give this a run soon myself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well not everything works for everyone.
^^^Nothing truer.

Anyway I am going to give this a run soon myself.
I've been told I should try it - and I probably should, but I've already found my "best" Testosterone boosters, so maybe in the future sometime...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used the ingredients before on separate occasions with varying results, so I am very interested to see how well it works.

ModernLats

Awards

Cheers
Why was I thinking the same thing?

Although everything isn't for everyone...Have you tried other products with ingredients similar to whats in here, if so how were your results? I've tried other products in this category and I can honestly say they did not work Although I loved Animal Nutrition Sterole Complex (sp?)

ModernLats

Awards
^^^Nothing truer.

I've been told I should try it - and I probably should, but I've already found my "best" Testosterone boosters, so maybe in the future sometime...
Do tell what that is Mrs Rose, is it T9 by LG?

Anyway side note

Future stack for me
This from PP
Tropinol
Bulk Daa and LitUp for preworkout
Oh I would mention bulk at one scoop in the AM and Litup later after workout. Litup doesn't seem to have enough Daa for me.

NO one is safe from the Libido that will give :lmao:

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I,m curious if this would be a good addition to TRT, for more pronounced muscle building effects ???? Just a thought......

ModernLats

Awards
I,m curious if this would be a good addition to TRT, for more pronounced muscle building effects ???? Just a thought......
Why not, order two from the sale over at PP and thank me later

Bulk Daa is great for trt for more libido

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do tell what that is Mrs Rose, is it T9 by LG?
Not at all - although IGF-2 is not a specific Testosterone booster, it still boosts Testosterone, and can be stacked with anything for even better results. T-911 was an enjoyable experience for sure, but whether a testosterone booster increases my libido or not is irrelevant (not that it needs boosting, LOL).

~Rosie~

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I have used the ingredients before on separate occasions with varying results, so I am very interested to see how well it works.
That is how I looked at it too. However, I love Phytotest...good stuff bud. Since you are a big dog like me you need to dose it at 8 caps a day and then you'll be happy. This is definitely something I would not recommend for a cutting cycle though...Phytotest has good/bad side effect...your appetite is endless and you can seriously eat and eat and not feel full. So this would be a product geared toward an all out bulk or a lean bulk/recomp cycle. Just my two cents. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Good to know thank you:)

Hmmm, well I guess I shall wait to use it then until I am ready to run a bulk. Meanwhile I think I will stock up on a few more.:D

ModernLats

Awards
^^^Good to know thank you:)

Hmmm, well I guess I shall wait to use it then until I am ready to run a bulk. Meanwhile I think I will stock up on a few more.:D
He is right, I forgot to mention that but to each his own.