Detection for Primordial Products

parker33

Awards
Hey guys any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

I am thinking about using some of the primordial products after much research. In my opinion this is the best stuff out there. I would like to use the Dermacrine Muscle Stack along with Androhard and then use the Testosterone Conversion Factor in post. However as a Drug tested athlete I have been unable to find any information on whether or not these substances would create metabolites that would produce a positive test result. Considering that all of the conversions in the body are natural I would have to believe that it wouldn't be possible to test for? I know that the DHEA could result in a short term alteration of my natural test to epi-test ratio but this isn't a huge concern.

Again thanks for the help!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't Androhard show up for performance enhancers?
I thought it did...

parker33

Awards
Im not 100% sure there, one would assume that it would show up, but the conversion process of androsterone leads to DHT which you would naturally piss anyway. Unless of course they are measuring the concentrations?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

I am thinking about using some of the primordial products after much research. In my opinion this is the best stuff out there. I would like to use the Dermacrine Muscle Stack along with Androhard and then use the Testosterone Conversion Factor in post. However as a Drug tested athlete I have been unable to find any information on whether or not these substances would create metabolites that would produce a positive test result. Considering that all of the conversions in the body are natural I would have to believe that it wouldn't be possible to test for? I know that the DHEA could result in a short term alteration of my natural test to epi-test ratio but this isn't a huge concern.

Again thanks for the help!
If you are a drug tested athlete, then the safest thing to do is NOT to use any compounds that are going to cause a positive result. The organization that you compete with will have a list of "Banned Substances" and examples - I recommend that you take a look at it.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the testing, NCAA possibly, USADA/WADA definitely.

parker33

Awards
Thanks for the reply's. I did a little bit of researching on my particular policy and have yet to find that any of these ingredients are illegal. Im going to keep the search on.

Thanks again

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Unless things have changed they just test for your epi-test ratio, back in 2001-2004 when I played football d1aa tons of guys took ph/ds and passed piss tests with flying colors, at that time 1-ad was real popular on my team too

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply's. I did a little bit of researching on my particular policy and have yet to find that any of these ingredients are illegal. Im going to keep the search on.

Thanks again
The best thing to do if you're unsure is to contact the person in charge of your sporting organization and ask them. Give them the product name and ingredient label - they should be able to tell you if there is anything that is "not allowed" from seeing the ingredient profile.

~Rosie~

parker33

Awards
much appreciated! I will certainly look more into this before finalizing my decision. Jaydollars i'm hoping your right man. Stoked to try this stuff!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
much appreciated! I will certainly look more into this before finalizing my decision...
No worries :) If in doubt, always go to the people who will know.

~Rosie~