looking for some help

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hello everyone. i am currently deployed in the Middle East and its almost about that time to head home. i wanted to say first that i used Turinabol LV and had good results. lost some fat and and some size as well. the last month i have been out here i have changed the way i workout to circuit training and long cardio sessions (30-60m running.)
well when i get home i would want to continue to list and hit the gym. i am not planning on using any PHs. my goal would probably be a recomp. i am currently 169lbs, 5'6. body fat i have no idea lol. any suggestions on what i could use? thank you and Happy Holidays

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sergeant ... thanks for your service. :D

Here's a good "recomp" thread ... a lot of good advice ...

//anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/154753-but-i-want.html

(Insert the http: in there - I can't post links until i have 50 posts)

You can just ignore the anabolic stuff in that if you want to stay natural.

Also - my suggestion ... what really has worked well for me on "recomp" is a Concept 2 Rowing Machine. Most good gyms will have one - most of the time it's not used because a rowing program is pretty hard when compared to elliptical and treadmills.

Here's the key though - do a YouTube search for proper rowing form - that's where people screw this up. You can row for a long time using the proper form and you're going to be working out your back and core muscles.

This has been a savior to me. I'm 49 in February - and at my age body fat and cutting is HARD bro - but this rowing program has not only cut me up - it's built me up in all the right places. Much better than elliptical. My heart rate is almost immediately where I want it to be - and I can keep it there for 40 mins.

Skip the NOS boosters though - you don't want them in your system for cardio - it's like an anchor around your neck.

Stay Safe dude.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
yeah that thread does have some good advice. i know my gym back home has a rowing machine. i will def give it a try.
as far as supplements is where i am stuck. i was thinking of maybe using Primordial test recover stack and maybe adding need to slin to the equation. what are the thoughts on that?!?

Leigh123

Awards
Hello sir!

Thank you for your service!!

AM has info all over for various workouts, dieting and of course supplementation. If you are wanting to go the natural route I would just say research the amount of calories you need to take in... Get the balance of fats, carbs and protein that will give you want you want. I;d say diet is key here for you. And if you still want to keep running circuits I would just do a google search and try different things.

The main thing is that you are asking questions in the right place!! Keep asking and they will get answered

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the answers. i have been trying to keep a clean diet out here but sometimes it doesnt work that way lol. i know when i get back home it will be easier cause i will be able to cook and pick out what i want to eat.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fellow veteran here glad you are coming home. Let's see the guys above have had some good advice, diet and training are the first and most important. As far as supps, honestly I think your best bet would be to get some staples in there such as creatine, IBCAA, and if you want some Beta-Alanine. We actually have a great stack that includes our pre-workout mix Pre-Max and the rest stated above and it's on sale now. If you want to add something like Need2Slin, or recompadrol that wouldn't be a bad idea. As far as our TRS, all of the components are great for overall health, the only one I feel needs to be cycled would be the Sustain Alpha, we have customers that use it all of the time just for its effects on well-being.

Ultimate Pre-Workout Stacker to empower your workout