Toco-8 which scoop ?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Hi I ordered 2 containers one batch 14 (small scoop) and one batch 16 (larger scoop)

Which scoop is the correct one ? or are they both correct based on different batches

Thanks!

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Every Toco-8 jar that I used (6 to be exact) has the small scoop

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Not a rep, but the small scoop is the correct one. Im sure all the bulk batches are standardized, it comes from the worlds foremost Toctrienol producer. Toco-8 is a standard in regimens world wide, every weight lifter can benefit from this. The large scoop looks like the one for Creapure.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Not a rep, but the small scoop is the correct one. Im sure all the bulk batches are standardized, it comes from the worlds foremost Toctrienol producer. Toco-8 is a standard in regimens world wide, every weight lifter can benefit from this. The large scoop looks like the one for Creapure.
Hopefully a rep can clear this up. I do have another one thats unopened but its at home. Maybe I will open that tonight and check out the scoop.

Jabb

Awards
:sick: Ugh! I don't know which one is right, but look at all the great goodness you've spilt on the counter!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
:sick: Ugh! I don't know which one is right, but look at all the great goodness you've spilt on the counter!
HAHA yea I know , The scoop went to the bottom and I had to dig it out, Not to worry I got most of it back into the container

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be the small scoop, that must have been an error. I will look into this and report back.

EDIT: Confirmed, the larger scoop is an error. PP is making sure this is not a batch wide thing, but most likely it was an error with that individual tub.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
It should be the small scoop, that must have been an error. I will look into this and report back.

EDIT: Confirmed, the larger scoop is an error. PP is making sure this is not a batch wide thing, but most likely it was an error with that individual tub.
OK Great thanks for getting back to me

The one that has the big scoop was batch 16.9 expires08/2011. I just opened another one same batch number and expire date and it also has the big scoop. So it would appear to be a batch issue or possible just my luck lol

if you need photos let me know I can send them

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Great thanks for getting back to me

The one that has the big scoop was batch 16.9 expires08/2011. I just opened another one same batch number and expire date and it also has the big scoop. So it would appear to be a batch issue or possible just my luck lol

if you need photos let me know I can send them
No photo necessary. I will forward this information onward. Thank you very much for bringing it to my attention.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The larger one is for EndoAmp and the smaller one is for Toco 8.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i have some leftover toco-8 but its expired (october). is it still good to use? been sitting in a cabinet

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have some leftover toco-8 but its expired (october). is it still good to use? been sitting in a cabinet
If it's been sitting in that cupboard with the lid closed tightly, and the cupboard is dark and dry, it should be ok. When is the expiry date?

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
great ill def add it to my pct when the time comes!