H-Drol/Furuza-A/Dermacrine cutting stack

ehoeft

Awards
Planning on doing my 4th cycle which is going to be more of a cutting/recomp cycle(my first cycle not bulking). Im doing a 5-6 wk Hdrol(75,75,75,75,75,75) Furuza-A(300,300,300,350,350,350). Considering adding Dermacrine to the mix but unsure how to incorperate it in. Thinking of starting it on week 2 and running it throughout the cycle. A single serving 5mL would i do 1 serving ED or 2? im unsure how many bottles i'd need to run Dermacrine successfully with my stack. BTW each bottle has 50 serving.... Thanks hoping to get some advice soon

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks good derma should help with some sides and should help maintain/build some muscle

ehoeft

Awards
Already have the TRS along with nova for my pct so were all good there. The dosing for the LV Dermacrine... is that 2 serving ED or 1?

ehoeft

Awards
Should i start Dermacrine at the start of my cycle and run it 6 weeks or should i start it in week 2 or 3? Any opinions or experiances with this stack?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
two 5ml servings per day, and yes start it week one, it will provide a nice test base for your cycle.

ehoeft

Awards
thanks im assuming that 2 bottles would be sufficent