Can I add DMSO to the PP trans carrier to make it more effective?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Its all in the title..
I am going to make a transdermal tren one of these days in the near future and was wondering if dmso added to the PP carrier solition would make a difference?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I use it almost every time when I'm mixing up something for systemic purposes

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all in the title..
I am going to make a transdermal tren one of these days in the near future and was wondering if dmso added to the PP carrier solition would make a difference?
To make the Tren or the carrier more effective?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to make the carrier more effective..
The carrier is already very effective as it is. However, it is possible - Eric would be able to answer this more in depth than I.

~Rosie~

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
The carrier is already very effective as it is. However, it is possible - Eric would be able to answer this more in depth than I.

~Rosie~
get him to chime in as well then?
So tren a has a mw of like 310, which is good enough for trans application.
You think I could get around 30% absorption via the PP carrier alone without dmso?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think I could get around 30% absorption via the PP carrier alone without dmso?
Why not just email him and ask yourself - his email is [email protected].

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats customer service! email the guy in charge? amazing. love me primordial performance :)
Why not? :lol: I don't know everything, and therefore I would be asking Eric this question myself - so either way, Eric is going to be asked. If one wants to know product specifics that are not covered in the technical write-up (if applicable) or that a rep cannot answer, the best person to ask is always the formulator :)

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all in the title..
I went ahead and asked Eric, and he said that adding DMSO to the carrier would probably make it ~5-10% more effective.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I think you can pull 30% by adding DMSO, from my experience 5-10%, like Eric stated, sounds about right.