abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok started my cycle and just making sure I'm doesing correctly epecially I see some dosing differently than I am.
Androhard- am 500ml and again 500ml 12hours later
Turinabol- 1.5ml and again 1.5ml 12 hours later

I have one bottle of t-bol that should last me 4weeks with this dosing and two bottles of androhard that should last 6weeks with dosing. Am I right?

Also lethargy seems to be a little problem. Felt sluggish the second day but we will see again today..
Can I still take beta alanine or not needed?
Thanx in advance

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correction- for the androhard I believe is 5ml am and 5ml 12hrs later

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a similar cycle, and dosed it as such:

1.5mL T-LV twice a day. I did the Androhard at 250mg twice a day to avoid hairline issues.

The 1.5mL T-LV will last 6 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm afraid of hairline issues too....did u still get any at 250mg? Was it good at tat dose?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I decided to lower the dose of androhard to 250mg twice daily from the original 500mg twice daily. Worried about my hair line. I'm also taking toco 8 while on cycle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also lethargy seems to be a little problem. Felt sluggish the second day but we will see again today..
Can I still take beta alanine or not needed?
You can use it, but it's not needed.

So I decided to lower the dose of androhard to 250mg twice daily from the original 500mg twice daily. Worried about my hair line. I'm also taking toco 8 while on cycle
Ok. Let us know how it goes! :)

~Rosie~

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
250mg is a good dosage for the stack. BTW - your taking one of the best hair support supplement on the market IMO. Toco 8 should be a staple year round(and especially for any cycles). Not saying that it can prevent any shedding while on a large dht cycle, but if I were you I'd have some piece of mind. :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use it, but it's not needed.

Ok. Let us know how it goes! :)

~Rosie~
The reason i asked was bcause im always on a pre workout and this is the first time i really get off one. My first two days of the cycle wasnt the best. Lethargy was high and strength felt low. But today i feel back to normal and will leave the beta alanine and just do the t-bol and androhard.

btw feeling alot more dense...So far so good

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, it was me being cautious. I can't say for sure I if i would haev done the full dose if I tried it again, but let us know. You could always do full dose and lower it later if you decide to.
No way! lol Im scared for my hair lol...Im kind of concieded lol so my hair is a major concern. Ill stick to the 250mg and not take a chance. I would love to take the full dose especially that i bought two bottles and didnt know it might cause shedding.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250mg is a good dosage for the stack. BTW - your taking one of the best hair support supplement on the market IMO. Toco 8 should be a staple year round(and especially for any cycles). Not saying that it can prevent any shedding while on a large dht cycle, but if I were you I'd have some piece of mind. :D
Did you do this stack? If so what were ur results?
Yea first time taking toco 8 and i like it very much as u said i will be making it a staple and take it year round.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely do what you are comfortable with, I am conceided as well, so no worries.

Definitely agree on the Toco-8. I am currently designing a health stack to run year round, so far Toco-8, Multi, Vitamin D (Just ordered NOW brand 5000iu)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question.. I know dosing is every 12hours. Now mon-fri I dose at 4am when I head to work. Obviously I don't wake up at 4am in the weeekends. Should I wake up at 4am just to dose so I can keep the same time everyday?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to do that, just take your second dose around 12 hours after your first when you wake up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but won't that mess it up for the next day? Bcause my last dose was at 4pm...so now if I wake up at say 9 that's passed 12hours

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea but won't that mess it up for the next day? Bcause my last dose was at 4pm...so now if I wake up at say 9 that's passed 12hours
Try and do it within 10-14 hours, but not outside of that range. If it's going to be an issue for you, then I just recommend that you set your alarm for ~12 hours, get up, and go back to bed afterwards - sometimes you just have to set alarms for all your product doses, to make sure you get them in and you don't forget.

~Rosie~

catty66

catty66

Awards
I have ran Androhard with my last two cycles. Once with t-bol and superdrone and the other with tren. 500 mgs twice a day all the way through both cycles. I also used Toco-8 the whole time. Great product. Makes my hair feel a little thicker and healthier. On the Tren cycle I noticed just a little hair shedding on the second day. I used otc Nizoral shampoo 1% the rest of the cycle and I never noticed it again. I know some guys use the prescription 2% but I didn't find it necessary. About you're lethargy. Personally, I don't notice it on cycle until at least the second week. Androhard will definitely help with this as will as Dermacrine. I ran them both together with the Superdrone and T-bol. With the cycle you are doing, I don't think the lethargy will get to out of hand. But if it does, I definitely recommend adding some Dermacrine. I always like saving products like beta alanine, creatine, ect. until pct, when you will need them most. Have fun bro!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try and do it within 10-14 hours, but not outside of that range. If it's going to be an issue for you, then I just recommend that you set your alarm for ~12 hours, get up, and go back to bed afterwards - sometimes you just have to set alarms for all your product doses, to make sure you get them in and you don't forget.

~Rosie~
Thanx rosie. Thats what i did. I set up my alarm and went back to sleep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran Androhard with my last two cycles. Once with t-bol and superdrone and the other with tren. 500 mgs twice a day all the way through both cycles. I also used Toco-8 the whole time. Great product. Makes my hair feel a little thicker and healthier. On the Tren cycle I noticed just a little hair shedding on the second day. I used otc Nizoral shampoo 1% the rest of the cycle and I never noticed it again. I know some guys use the prescription 2% but I didn't find it necessary. About you're lethargy. Personally, I don't notice it on cycle until at least the second week. Androhard will definitely help with this as will as Dermacrine. I ran them both together with the Superdrone and T-bol. With the cycle you are doing, I don't think the lethargy will get to out of hand. But if it does, I definitely recommend adding some Dermacrine. I always like saving products like beta alanine, creatine, ect. until pct, when you will need them most. Have fun bro!
Did u get any shedding from androhard at that dose? Ill get the Nizarol shampoo 1% if it will help and avoid the shedding with the toco 8 as well. I really want to do the full dose but if it wont help ill stick to the 250mg and save the other bottle for another cycle.

I'll keep u guys posted on the lethargy if it continues. Yesterday i felt great we will see today. I was thinking of doing a epi cycle later this spring so maybe save the androhard to take with it. Yea im going to save beta alanine and creatine for pct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dstew

Awards
Sorry if this has been beat to death. But my search hasn't been successful.

I'm about to start a similar stack. Is it okay to continue milk thistle during the cycle??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm about to start a similar stack. Is it okay to continue milk thistle during the cycle??
Yea i dont see why not. But not really necessary when u take cycle support.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Definitely

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As has been said, yes.

Milk Thistle
600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

As already mentioned, if you are using Cycle support, then MORE Milk Thistle is UNnecessary, since the product already contains 1000mg per two servings (i.e. daily usage).

~Rosie~

Dste

Awards
Thanks everyone, for the info!! Just wanted to make sure this cycle is as safe as can be!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone, for the info!! Just wanted to make sure this cycle is as safe as can be!
No worries - that's what we're here for :)

~Rosie~

lotus1

lotus1

Awards
So how's the cycle going so far?

I'm interested to do a similar cycle.

Dstew

Awards
So how's the cycle going so far?

I'm interested to do a similar cycle.
The cycle is going great! It's all coming together now strength, libido, pumps!

Which brings me to my question. Due to a timing issue, I am currently at week 4 of AH and 2 of turinabol. If wanted to do 5 weeks of turinabol (along with using AH), it would put me at 7 weeks usage of AH. I know it's not recommended to go passed 6 weeks of AH, but would 7 make a big difference regarding pct? Keep in mind I'm only using TRS + tcf-1.

In this case should i just stop turinabol at 4 weeks, which would put me right in 6 weeks of using AH.

Thanks!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cycle is going great! It's all coming together now strength, libido, pumps!

Which brings me to my question. Due to a timing issue, I am currently at week 4 of AH and 2 of turinabol. If wanted to do 5 weeks of turinabol (along with using AH), it would put me at 7 weeks usage of AH. I know it's not recommended to go passed 6 weeks of AH, but would 7 make a big difference regarding pct? Keep in mind I'm only using TRS + tcf-1.

In this case should i just stop turinabol at 4 weeks, which would put me right in 6 weeks of using AH.

Thanks!
I'm confused, can you post your original cycle plan?
From what I gather, and with the information that you do not have a SERM, I am going to recommend you stop the cycle in 2 weeks. 6 weeks and no SERM is pushing it, but you really aren't going to get much of the turinabol if you were to stop now.

Dstew

Awards
I'm confused, can you post your original cycle plan?
From what I gather, and with the information that you do not have a SERM, I am going to recommend you stop the cycle in 2 weeks. 6 weeks and no SERM is pushing it, but you really aren't going to get much of the turinabol if you were to stop now.
Sorry for the confusion... Hard typing this on a smartphone.

Original plan was to do 6 weeks of AH along with 5 weeks of tbol lv. But due to my screw up, I introduced the tbol late. If I stop the AH and tbol at the same time, the cycle will end with 6 weeks of AH and 4 weeks of tbol.

If I extend it out a week I'll get 7 weeks of AH and 5 of tbol.

For pct I'm only using TRS and TCF-1. I rather not use a SERM.
I should just play it safe and stop all when I hit 6 weeks of AH. Sucks since it feels like it's starting to kick in!!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the confusion... Hard typing this on a smartphone.

Original plan was to do 6 weeks of AH along with 5 weeks of tbol lv. But due to my screw up, I introduced the tbol late. If I stop the AH and tbol at the same time, the cycle will end with 6 weeks of AH and 4 weeks of tbol.

If I extend it out a week I'll get 7 weeks of AH and 5 of tbol.

For pct I'm only using TRS and TCF-1. I rather not use a SERM.
I should just play it safe and stop all when I hit 6 weeks of AH. Sucks since it feels like it's starting to kick in!!
I'm about to run this same exact stack. Turinabol LV, Androhard LV and Dermacrine LV for 6 weeks. PCT will be TRS + TCF1.

Why don't you just quit the AH and run the Tbol for another 2 weeks? Then start your PCT.

Dstew

Awards
I'm about to run this same exact stack. Turinabol LV, Androhard LV and Dermacrine LV for 6 weeks. PCT will be TRS + TCF1.

Why don't you just quit the AH and run the Tbol for another 2 weeks? Then start your PCT.
I thought about that, but didn't want to risk being shutdown for longer than the 6 week period.. From the brief period I ran it, I became aware of it's potential.. Maybe I'm a quick responder, or just newb receptors\placebo(?), but within 1.5 weeks I noticed a difference in strength\aggression and the all day pumps were fun! You're gonna love this cycle!!

Dumb question: Why are you throwing in the Dermacrine?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I thought about that, but didn't want to risk being shutdown for longer than the 6 week period.. From the brief period I ran it, I became aware of it's potential.. Maybe I'm a quick responder, or just newb receptors\placebo(?), but within 1.5 weeks I noticed a difference in strength\aggression and the all day pumps were fun! You're gonna love this cycle!!

Dumb question: Why are you throwing in the Dermacrine?
I would just get off everything at 6 weeks and save whatever you have left. I'm hoping for some good results! Have you noticed any problems trying to fall asleep at night? Also what are you using for PCT? I ordered the TRS recovery stack. I need to order some toremifene but damn that stuff is expensive!

I already had a bottle of TCF1, Sustain and Dermacrine. I'm not sure if im going to use the Dermacrine but I hear its good to have in case you have problems with lethargy. Doubt i'll need it though.

Dstew

Awards
I would just get off everything at 6 weeks and save whatever you have left. I'm hoping for some good results! Have you noticed any problems trying to fall asleep at night? Also what are you using for PCT? I ordered the TRS recovery stack. I need to order some toremifene but damn that stuff is expensive!

I already had a bottle of TCF1, Sustain and Dermacrine. I'm not sure if im going to use the Dermacrine but I hear its good to have in case you have problems with lethargy. Doubt i'll need it though.
For a majority of the cycle I have been sleeping like a baby! But, in the last week I have been having issues off and on falling asleep, it's weird, like I can't get comfortable and feeling hot. It's 17-20 degrees out here and I've been turning on the fan! Melatonin seems to help, but I hate dealing with the after effects the next day (feeling drowsy). So I usually hit up the missus for some "sexy-time" to work it off!! ;)

I plan on using TRS + TCF1, I have access to clomid via a 'buddy', but I rather not use a SERM, otherwise I would have extended the cycle out for 8 weeks. I'm preparing myself mentally to end the cycle, if I could keep going on, I would! It's that good, well to me at least, the strength, alpha feeling, libido... Today I felt like a beast at the gym! My only regret, at this point, is not loading up properly on the Super Cissus, my joints seem to be the limiting factor right now. The GNC joint formula I bought didn't help out much.

I think you'll be okay with just the AH and Tbol.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
For a majority of the cycle I have been sleeping like a baby! But, in the last week I have been having issues off and on falling asleep, it's weird, like I can't get comfortable and feeling hot. It's 17-20 degrees out here and I've been turning on the fan! Melatonin seems to help, but I hate dealing with the after effects the next day (feeling drowsy). So I usually hit up the missus for some "sexy-time" to work it off!! ;)

I plan on using TRS + TCF1, I have access to clomid via a 'buddy', but I rather not use a SERM, otherwise I would have extended the cycle out for 8 weeks. I'm preparing myself mentally to end the cycle, if I could keep going on, I would! It's that good, well to me at least, the strength, alpha feeling, libido... Today I felt like a beast at the gym! My only regret, at this point, is not loading up properly on the Super Cissus, my joints seem to be the limiting factor right now. The GNC joint formula I bought didn't help out much.

I think you'll be okay with just the AH and Tbol.
I'm more worried about loosing sleep than anything else. I have some Animal PM on hand if I need it. But like you said I don't like to use it because I feel the effects the next day and it gives you some crazy dreams.

I'm surprised your not using a SERM after running it for 6 weeks. But I think you'll be alright. I just picked up 2 bottles of super cissus, 2 bottle of AH, 1 bottle of Tbol. By the way the place I went to still has about 15 bottles of Tbol if your interested in picking up some more. Great price too.

I'll be starting my stack here in about 4 weeks. Still waiting on some of the essentials to get here.

What was your goal for this stack? Recomp? Lean bulk? I'm looking to lean up and put on 5-8lbs.

bam3211

Awards
What place is selling t-bol lv? and at what price? thnks man