Dermacrine + Sustain Alpha

Flash Jordan

Awards
Hello,
Would there be anything wrong with running both of these at the same time? Or does the use of Derma cancel out the effects of Sustain until PCT.
I will be using the Derma to make the most of the extra xmas calories, and want to add in Sustain for a further boost to wellbeing, libido etc.
I see they both contain resveratrol, will this be too much anti-e?

After 4 weeks of Derma + Sustain, I'd continue Sustain for another 4 weeks on its own, then back onto the Derma.

cheers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,
Would there be anything wrong with running both of these at the same time? Or does the use of Derma cancel out the effects of Sustain until PCT.
I will be using the Derma to make the most of the extra xmas calories, and want to add in Sustain for a further boost to wellbeing, libido etc.
I see they both contain resveratrol, will this be too much anti-e?

After 4 weeks of Derma + Sustain, I'd continue Sustain for another 4 weeks on its own, then back onto the Derma.

cheers
My recommendation would be to use the Dermacrine and then the Sustain Alpha for PCT, since Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha both contain Resveratrol and 7,8-Benzoflavone. You're probably also better off using Dermacrine for 6-8 weeks and then just running an 8-week PCT with Sustain Alpha.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes run the Dermacrine for 6-8 weeks, so 2 bottles. Then run SA for PCT. You will have an absurd libido and well being from the Dermacrine itself, it wouldn't be beneficial really to add the SA.

And please let us know how you like the cycle!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yes run the Dermacrine for 6-8 weeks, so 8 bottles. Then run SA for PCT. You will have an absurd libido and well being from the Dermacrine itself, it wouldn't be beneficial really to add the SA.

And please let us know how you like the cycle!
OP, depending on your dosages, two or three bottles of Dermacrine should be sufficient for a six to eight week cycle.