Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dstew

Awards
I'm heartbroken:crying: ... Due to the possible interaction with meds (ie enhancing their bioavailability). Any chance there will be a LV only version ?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure yet, but dosing your meds at a different time should be fine.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
That was quite an education. If Eric is not actually a very smart man then he did a stellar job of fooling me... I am sure he does a fine job of surrounding himself with some very bright folks as well.

I feel a bit smarter already.

curls

curls

Awards
I'm not sure yet, but dosing your meds at a different time should be fine.
Didn't Eric mention that there is a 12 hour window for some effect after drinking gratefruit juice.

Could there be a build up after taking the andro series pills like there is with drinking gratefruit juice a week before you start your cycle ?

I am sure it will all be answered in the write up. Just something to think about if you are on other meds.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question, not sure, but I suspect there will be an answer for this.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
learned alot listening to him ... good stuff.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing I didn't like about the interview is that it made me even more anxiuos for the Androseries to be available.

Onnoc

Awards
Is there a Q&A page or dialogue to be found from this interview other than the cast? The internet at this wretched place is a bit to strict on bandwidth and content...

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Good show. I think sales of grapefruit juice will be going up. I know I just bought some(although I don't like the sugar of course) :D I'm interested to see how this new supplement works.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
you ever consider selling delivery system as a stand alone supplement?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well maybe someday, really we are quite excited with our current project.:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a Q&A page or dialogue to be found from this interview other than the cast? The internet at this wretched place is a bit to strict on bandwidth and content...
Don't think so. SHR is a long listen, I agree.

This sounds interesting; haven't listened to the interview yet but sounds like they covered CYP3A4 quite well :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an interesting interview, the write-ups are only days away in which Eric will be going into further explanation, I can't wait!