Any Toco8 sales or specials??

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone know about any sales or specials on the toco8. I got in on the bogo last time but ended up giving it to my dad to help his cholesterol and now he needs more

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't say it won't happen, but I think the focus is on the new product launch previous to the sale of current products. But always keep your eyes open, we are known to have a deal from time to time.

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
I haven't researched Toco-8 yet but here tons of good stuff about it! Anyone want to give me the skinny on the benefits of this product? Thanks ahead of time!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't researched Toco-8 yet but here tons of good stuff about it! Anyone want to give me the skinny on the benefits of this product? Thanks ahead of time!
slows or stops hairloss (including regrowth potentially), significantly makes a difference with lipids as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Complete vitamin E supplement contains all 8 isomers
Promote healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss
Clears plaque from artery walls for cardiovascular health
Increases testicular sensitivity for increased testosterone production
Raises HDL while reducing LDL cholesterol

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/tocotrienols_vitamine_toco8.html

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, this reminds me I actually am almost out of Toco-8. Been using it as a staple, and I definitely don't want to stop that going into a cycle, especially since I will run it through the cycle and in PCT.