Stacking with Tren Ace

trippn

trippn

Awards
Planning upcomining cycle with trenbolone acetate. I have run it alone before with no problems, but that was 7 years ago. Everyone says you shouldn't run tren ace alone. So, since right now I don't have access to any test, I was wondering if Dermacrine (or maybe Androhard) would be an acceptable sub. If so, what dosage would I have to run? I plan to run the tren at 300mg/wk. Thanks for any input.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I find it hard to believe u can get tren ace and no test. Something smells fishy to me.. Get some test and do it right. Sounds like ur outta money for injectable test more likely scenario IMO!!!

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
I find it hard to believe u can get tren ace and no test. Something smells fishy to me.. Get some test and do it right. Sounds like ur outta money for injectable test more likely scenario IMO!!!
My guess is he converted finny pellets.

kvothe

Awards
synovex, if you can convert fina you can convert syno, like if you can dodoge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

trippn

trippn

Awards
:think::think::think:
synovex, if you can convert fina you can convert syno, like if you can dodoge a wrench you can dodge a ball.
Heard the syno conversion was much more difficult than the fina conversion. I was scared about not getting all of the estradiol out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine would be the better fit over AndroHard. Dermacrine will act as your test base so I would go that route.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Dermacrine would be the better fit over AndroHard. Dermacrine will act as your test base so I would go that route.
Thanks bro.