1 T tren

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it worth paying a lot of $ for 1 T tren when the androserie is on ist way ? Will I see gaing as good on Andromass ?

Thank you !:dunno:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait bud, it will be worth it

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
For the price I have seen some of those going for, you could buy several cycles of epi or hdrol which would probably be better in the long run.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I will wait thank's for the answer ! Cheers:dance2: !

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the price I have seen some of those going for, you could buy several cycles of epi or hdrol which would probably be better in the long run.
Well I will just say wait for the write-up, I certainly believe otherwise, to each his own.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well I will just say wait for the write-up, I certainly believe otherwise, to each his own.
The AndroMass is definitely worth the wait. Once all the information is put out to the public you'll understand why us reps are pumped about the AndroSeries. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok I will wait thank's for the answer ! Cheers:dance2: !
Change my mind and decide to buy 4 bottles, should I take something during cycle to prevent Gyno ? Also got to bottle of ultra mass stack ( tren and phera, will use demacrine also during the ultra mass stack cycle ) would it be advice to run subtan Alpha during thoses cycle to prevent gyno ?

Cheers !