TCF-1 & Testosterone Recovery Stack

cjpk248

Awards
I was wondering what the best way to run these two is. I thought about running the TCF-1 first (stacked w/ an anti-e to prevent test conversion) and then running the TRS.

Then I thought, why not boss out and run it together?

Also, what's the marginal benefit of running toco-8 at 2 scoops/day as opposed to the recommended 1?

Should I be running the toco for a month after the cycle with my anti-e?

Sorry for the myriad of questions....

Thanks!

p.s. I'm just running this as a natty, no PCT.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
With sustain alpha, you will not need an anti-e. On the toco, not positive, but i think you are supposed to run that while on cycle and continue it through PCT. Then run the TCF-1, Sustain Alpha, and endoamp as directed from day 1 on the PCT. That will get you natural test production back up and then some. I used just sustain and TCF-1 for PCT off an 8 week cycle of 1-t and it was more than enough to get me going.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Correct

As far as running the TRS and TCF-1 as a natty stack run it together.

For the Toco-8 the recommendation and research says 1 scoop/daily (i'd take it with a fat source as well to enhance absorbtion), but there is nothing wrong with 2 scoops/day dosing; especially if you're having good success.

cjpk248

Awards
Thanks for the recommendations guys!

I still think something like formadrol would be a good addition to this stack because of TCF-1 being able to convert to estrogen pretty easily.

Anyway, I'm gonna start this late January. I think I'll run the TRS, TCF-1, and formadrol all together from the get go. (Along with my standards: opti-men, omega 3-6-9, and super anti-oxidants)

I'll post a review about it in early February.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, I'm gonna start this late January. I think I'll run the TRS, TCF-1, and formadrol all together from the get go. (Along with my standards: opti-men, omega 3-6-9, and super anti-oxidants)

I'll post a review about it in early February.
Be interesting to see the review.

~Rosie~

cjpk248

Awards
Started it all today, I'm taking toco-8, tcf-1, endoamp max, sustain alpha, and one cap of formadrol in the morning. I'll take one more cap of formadrol at night probably tapering dosage to one a day later. Oh yeah, I'm adding ghenerate only at night. (Mainly because it makes me sleep really well and I've noticed bf reduction on it before)

Hope it all goes well, I don't want any weird interactions or sides...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started it all today, I'm taking toco-8, tcf-1, endoamp max, sustain alpha, and one cap of formadrol in the morning. I'll take one more cap of formadrol at night probably tapering dosage to one a day later. Oh yeah, I'm adding ghenerate only at night. (Mainly because it makes me sleep really well and I've noticed bf reduction on it before)

Hope it all goes well, I don't want any weird interactions or sides...
You shouldnt have any weird interactions or sides but definitely let us know how it goes for you, keep us updated brother!

Dste

Awards
Cool!.. I'll be starting TCF-1 (6 days) in a week, the last week of my cycle, then the week after throwin in SA, endo-amp max,toco-8 (been using this all cycle),tcf-1 (next 6 days) and possibly triazole (better 2 or 3rd week?)... should SA be enough to help with estrogen control? Not trying to crush it... also I've been using AH\tbol lv which shouldn't cause an estro rebound.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool!.. I'll be starting TCF-1 (6 days) in a week, the last week of my cycle, then the week after throwin in SA, endo-amp max,toco-8 (been using this all cycle),tcf-1 (next 6 days) and possibly triazole (better 2 or 3rd week?)... should SA be enough to help with estrogen control? Not trying to crush it... also I've been using AH\tbol lv which shouldn't cause an estro rebound.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - you do NOT want to use two products that control estrogen during PCT. Sustain Alpha already controls estrogen - you want to manage it, not annihilate it, which adding an AI could potentially lead to. Save the Triazole for another time - when you're not already using a product that controls estrogen.

~Rosie~

Dste

Awards
I've said it before and I'll say it again - you do NOT want to use two products that control estrogen during PCT. already controls estrogen - you want to manage it, not annihilate it, which adding an AI could potentially lead to. Save the Triazole for another time - when you're not already using a product that controls estrogen.

~Rosie~
:box: I think I finally got it! lol, sometimes it takes a minute to get through the first couple of layers of my concrete skull... I just need to relearn that estrogen isn't a bad thing.. :)

Thanks for saving me from a non-existent libido!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:box: I think I finally got it! lol, sometimes it takes a minute to get through the first couple of layers of my concrete skull... I just need to relearn that estrogen isn't a bad thing.. :)

Thanks for saving me from a non-existent libido!!
No worries (although less estrogen does not always mean low libido - think you have two trains of thought going on here) :)

Dste

Awards
No worries (although less estrogen does not always mean low libido - think you have two trains of thought going on here) :)
LOL, if I can

1) Keep the little bit of size\strength gains
2) Avoid gyno
3) Keep the magic stick workin'

I'll be a happy man!! :bigok:

cjpk248

Awards
Rosie: relating to your previous comment, is using formadrol in this stack a bad thing?

....granted this isn't pct, just a natty deal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie: relating to your previous comment, is using formadrol in this stack a bad thing?

....granted this isn't pct, just a natty deal.
I would just leave the Formadrol to PCT, but that's just me.

~Rosie~