Is there going to be a new version of Androhard?

superone

Awards
  • Established
I know all of PP's current prohormones are discountinued, such as androhard, and was wondering if there is going to be a new version of androhard in the new product releases?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
as far as i know, no one knows what any of these new products really are. for all we know the only thing the old and new androhard share is the same name.

superone

Awards
  • Established
Wow, duh!

Didnt even see that!

So I'll assume it is the same thing as androhard, just in a capsule form, and better delivery system?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be much more than that, write-up with all of the information will be out soon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, duh!

Didnt even see that!

So I'll assume it is the same thing as androhard, just in a capsule form, and better delivery system?
Never assume anything. Just wait for the AndroSeries information to be released.

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, duh!

Didnt even see that!

Obviously delivery method is the largest change that will be present in all of these products. However, AndroHard may have another tweak as well, stay tuned. News/Release should be right around the corner.