Dermacrine LV problems with cycle

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed since taking Dermacrine (on day 7) that I have been urinatuing more frequently and I notice a sort of uncomfort in my upper scrotal area (maybe prostate). Has anyone else noticed this? I did run cortisol control a month ago I was thinking too much DHEA?Coult it just be prostatitis? Its actually very easy to urinate, I just feel the urge more often. Just thought dermacrine related cuz since I increased doseage the feeling has become worse. I'm only 21 btw and healty besides a cold this week. Also taking derma with low dose formestane

L

Leigh123

Awards
Hey buddy,

I did a cycle of derm and androhard about a month ago. I noticed the smae thing you are talking about, I am actually still feeling this and was wondering if it was related?

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I personally stopped and the last 4 days it has gone away. Not sure what it was but idk if I wanna restart cycle, wish a rep could answer

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
What did your cycle look like? Any other supps while on?

I

imjuschillin

Awards
I am just thinking out loud here guys, dont crucify me, but could that be the beginning of shutdown???

I know, I know, these products are mild, but I've heard of it (and somewhat experienced it) with other PH's... (Which I believe both Derma and Andro are.)

???

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start taking a herbal prostate supplement, or just saw palmetto extract. Im not saying this will fix it, but it might help. Also, maybe with the dermacrine, you hold more water like with creatine, just a guess.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I was taking formestane w/ derma that was it, I started low dose formestane 1 week before dermacrine. Could have been formestane but I never had a problem before. I've felt good since stopping it, but now I have 3/4 a bottle and wanna start again, but I know I shouldn't. I am currently taking saw palmetto

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
In my opinion, the problem is you were not taking any support supplements (especially for your prostate). I would keep running the saw palmetto and get back on

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I would say your issue with the Dermacrine is related to Androgenic side-effects, i.e. prostate. Honestly it may not be worth it for you to start again. Some things may help if you choose, such as support supps for prostate issues. If you decide to do this, start the prostate support supps for a week or so, and then start up the Dermacrine and continue with the support supps throughout the cycle.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of saw palmetto and have been running it for a few days, but being of a young age I may just not run it again. Sucks though cuz I only used about 40 ml of it

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of saw palmetto and have been running it for a few days, but being of a young age I may just not run it again. Sucks though cuz I only used about 40 ml of it
Sent you a PM brother