Critique my stack please!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, just getting together everything for my cut around february! So far this is what I have planned!

Weeks 1-2: Preload Supports
Cycle support

Weeks 3-9:
Tbol LV 90/90/90/90/90/90
Cel Furuza-A 250/250/250/250/250/0
Dermacrine 10ml/10/10/10/10/10
Cycle Support
-Trauine if I get back pumps-

Weeks 10-14: PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
TRS
Cycle Support

Ok, so how does this all look??? My main goal is to lose some lbs for summer while at least mainting size. Do I need anything else or da ya'll recommend it a different way? What about dosing for clomid? I have seen some run it 50/50/20/20 too!

Also, this will be my first ph in a while and I know most will probably say just stick with the Tbol but I only plan on doing 1 cycle this year so I wanna make it a good one :) Do you think that the fura and/or the derm is overkill and should I use both of those as well or just pick either the derm or fura?

I plan on getting bloods drawn at lest twice during the cycle (pre and after pct)

Ok so fire away and thanks for all the help!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that looks like fun! I think you got plenty there no need to add anything else. The Dermacrine will fit right in, so I say go for it brother!

As far as the clomid, I would taper it down, the TRS is going to make your PCT a breeze.

Would love to see a log.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Damn that looks like fun! I think you got plenty there no need to add anything else. The Dermacrine will fit right in, so I say go for it brother!

As far as the clomid, I would taper it down, the TRS is going to make your PCT a breeze.

Would love to see a log.
Sweet! Thanks bro! Yea I am definately excited to run this stack! Definately looking for some shredds from it! Yea, I will definately try to get a log up when I run it! So for the clomid would you say 50/50/25/25?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that should be fine. Sounds good bro definitely interested to see how this goes.

thenightmare2

Awards
Alright fellas, just getting together everything for my cut around february! So far this is what I have planned!

Weeks 1-2: Preload Supports
Cycle support

Weeks 3-9:
Tbol LV 90/90/90/90/90/90
Cel Furuza-A 250/250/250/250/250/0
Dermacrine 10ml/10/10/10/10/10
Cycle Support
-Trauine if I get back pumps-

Weeks 10-14: PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
TRS
Cycle Support

Ok, so how does this all look??? My main goal is to lose some lbs for summer while at least mainting size. Do I need anything else or da ya'll recommend it a different way? What about dosing for clomid? I have seen some run it 50/50/20/20 too!

Also, this will be my first ph in a while and I know most will probably say just stick with the Tbol but I only plan on doing 1 cycle this year so I wanna make it a good one :) Do you think that the fura and/or the derm is overkill and should I use both of those as well or just pick either the derm or fura?

I plan on getting bloods drawn at lest twice during the cycle (pre and after pct)

Ok so fire away and thanks for all the help!
What do you have in terms of liver support id recommend forged liver support dermacrine will really push your stack as well

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
What do you have in terms of liver support id recommend forged liver support dermacrine will really push your stack as well
I have cycle support and liver juice.... :) wanna be doubly protected!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Another question! Should I just jump right into the 90 mg dosing for tbol and 250 my for fura or do you think I should start my first week out at tbol 75 mg and 200 mg fura???

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question! Should I just jump right into the 90 mg dosing for tbol and 250 my for fura or do you think I should start my first week out at tbol 75 mg and 200 mg fura???
I wont comment on the fura as I am not as experienced/read on peoples experiences, but with the tbol, I say jump right to 90. I did 90 for a 6 week cycle and it was smooth as can be.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I wont comment on the fura as I am not as experienced/read on peoples experiences, but with the tbol, I say jump right to 90. I did 90 for a 6 week cycle and it was smooth as can be.
Excellent! Thanks man! I'm getting more & more excited to get this stack going! I'm thinking before & after pics....before & after bloods.....& at least weekly updates during my run :)

But I'm also ready for the new launch of pp's up & coming superstars as well!!!!!!!!!