PRE MAX=AMAZING!

powerhouse73

powerhouse73

Awards
In the last four weeks of dieting for competition it was nearly impossible for me to get a pump while training, I was doing all I could to muster up enough energy to even get up to the gym. After struggling with the problem or a couple of weeks a friend recommended I try using the glycine propionyl l-carnitine product from Primordial, I was willing to try anything so I gave it a shot and I had a pump like I was on a 5000 calorie/day diet! It was some of the greatest workouts I have ever had. After finishing the GPLC my friend recommend the Pre Max by Primordial which contains the same 4.5g of GPLC that I was previously using to get those incredible pumps. Even though Pre Max does not contain the popular additive of caffeine like most pre workout products, I still received the same "jacked-up" feeling that is associated with all the popular products on the market today. The addition of the PeptoPro protein is the factor that sets it over the competition and makes it a top shelf supplement. Great job Primordial!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In the last four weeks of dieting for competition it was nearly impossible for me to get a pump while training, I was doing all I could to muster up enough energy to even get up to the gym. After struggling with the problem or a couple of weeks a friend recommended I try using the glycine propionyl l-carnitine product from Primordial, I was willing to try anything so I gave it a shot and I had a pump like I was on a 5000 calorie/day diet! It was some of the greatest workouts I have ever had. After finishing the GPLC my friend recommend the Pre Max by Primordial which contains the same 4.5g of GPLC that I was previously using to get those incredible pumps. Even though Pre Max does not contain the popular additive of caffeine like most pre workout products, I still received the same "jacked-up" feeling that is associated with all the popular products on the market today. The addition of the PeptoPro protein is the factor that sets it over the competition and makes it a top shelf supplement. Great job Primordial!
Thank you for the great review and feedback bud. We appreciate it. Also, Pre-Max is tha shiznit and I understand that it is pricey, but when you consider the quality of the product the price is reasonable. There is nothing cheap about Pre-Max. Instead of having a kitchen sink type pre-workout you get a pre-workout that is focused on delivering quality ingredients in proper doses. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the great review and feedback bud. We appreciate it. Also, Pre-Max is tha shiznit and I understand that it is pricey, but when you consider the quality of the product the price is reasonable. There is nothing cheap about Pre-Max. Instead of having a kitchen sink type pre-workout you get a pre-workout that is focused on delivering quality ingredients in proper doses. :)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
Exactly what Sean said, thank you very much for the review! Glad to hear people love PreMax as much as I do. I'll be running it through my winter cycle, can't wait :D

BTW: NICE BACK!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to try it myself, been looking for a pre-workout without the absurd amounts of stims.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try it myself, been looking for a pre-workout without the absurd amounts of stims.
Pre-Max will knock your socks off then my fellow teammate. Make sure you grab some Beta Alanine, Creatine, and ArginoCarn to go along with it and your workouts will be some of the best of your life...I kid you not. :)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review!

Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback. Please PM me your name and address; I'd like to send you a free bottle of Premax to help you continue on with your goals.

-John

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review!

Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback. Please PM me your name and address; I'd like to send you a free bottle of Premax to help you continue on with your goals.

-John
^^^This is why Primordial Performance is a great company...we take care of our customers and we reward them for their support. :)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review!

-John
Cant beat that!! Thanks again for the review like the others have said, pre-max is definitely in a league of its own IMO!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-max is better than jack3d (usp labs) ?
Definitely not one of those companies to claim our product is better than this or that, but the two products work on different principles.

Most preworkout drinks will consist of high levels of caffeine and 1,3 to give you a stimulant rush to get you through your workout. This is not the goal of premax, in fact, it is stim free. Instead, premax works by utilizing scientifically proven ingredients to help you perform better, recover faster, and increase strength.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review!

-John
Wow...that is just baller! Why I love PP! Can't wait until Mid-January when the toll Christmas has taken on my wallet is being felt a little less. I'll be making a farily large re-stock on some of my PP staples.

Well done John!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely not one of those companies to claim our product is better than this or that, but the two products work on different principles.

Most preworkout drinks will consist of high levels of caffeine and 1,3 to give you a stimulant rush to get you through your workout. This is not the goal of premax, in fact, it is stim free. Instead, premax works by utilizing scientifically proven ingredients to help you perform better, recover faster, and increase strength.
Exactly. You can actually use them together since they have different MoA and won't contraindicate.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for getting that review up Chris!

I've got a smedium PP shirt with your name on it! :439:

R

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I have ran a few tubs of this and really enjoyed the results, but with 10 servings at 50 bucks a tub is a little much for me, I realize its a top quality product but thats just too steep. I was hoping NP would carry it at a lower price, as I have gotten older most all the other STIM based preworkouts just leave me feeling jittery and anxious. I hope for a sale one day on this and then I will stock up......

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-Max will knock your socks off then my fellow teammate. Make sure you grab some Beta Alanine, Creatine, and ArginoCarn to go along with it and your workouts will be some of the best of your life...I kid you not. :)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
This combo looks sick!!

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Agree Pre-Max is a fantasic product. I had a tub and loved it. at 150 a month its hard for me to make it a staple but for anyone that can afford it it blows the doors off the other pre-workout drinks