Primordial Performance welcomes our newest rep: Ryansm (Ryan)!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM members,

Primordial Performance is very pleased to announce our newest addition to our rep team: Ryansm (Ryan)! Ryan has been a member here on AM for many years and has very extensive experience with strength training nationally. He also possesses very good interpersonal skills, team work, and professionalism; which are all qualities/attributes that I hold very high in my rep team. He will be an asset in many ways.

I'm very proud of the very dynamic and experienced rep team that we've been able to put together at Primordial Performance over the last 4 months. As we continue to grow, we'll continue to expand in that area as well. I always have my eye out for potential candidates for positions with Primordial Performance as well.

Please join me in giving Ryan a very warm welcome to team Primordial Performance!! :D

:usa:

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like i said in the other thread welcome to the team brother!!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Ryan your doing a kick azz log on Boladrol at the moment right??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance is very pleased to announce our newest addition to our rep team: Ryansm (Ryan)! Ryan has been a member here on AM for many years and has very extensive experience with strength training nationally. He also possesses very good interpersonal skills, team work, and professionalism; which are all qualities/attributes that I hold very high in my rep team. He will be an asset in many ways.
:welcome: Ryan!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats and great job on the log. Hoping you find employment quickly also.