Rosie's Review of Organic VitaBerry

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first tub of Organic VitaBerry gone, and I can barely wait for my new one to get here!!!

What is it?

* 100% Organic Freeze-Dried Six-Berry blend
* Low Sugar : Maximum Phyto-Nutrients
* No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
* Makes bulk supplement powders taste like tropical punch

For the product write-up, please see Primordial Performance: Organic VitaBerry.

Smell: 10/10. Like Heaven: A fusion of raspberry, cranberry, and strawberry. It's a bit like MaliBobu - I could smell it all day! Absolute perfection!

Taste: 10/10. Exactly like it smells. Seriously the BEST tasting supplement product I have ever tried - and I've used quite a few products that have tasted great.

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water. The surprise was the berry seeds that were scattered throughout the solution - made me feel like I was drinking a drink of berries that I'd put in the blender! Added that extra touch that made me like, mmmm.

Mixing with Bulk Powders: 10/10. Organic VitaBerry goes with anything. When I first started using it, I mixed it with my EndoAmp Max, and it overtook the taste of the latter, making it nice. I still dose it with my BC+EAA, and it mingles with the Watermelon-Kiwi flavour of the latter to give a fresh, fruity/berry flavour. Definitely very versatile and can be mixed with anything.

Overall: 10/10. I loved Organic VitaBerry from the FIRST dose. Not only is it the BEST tasting supplement product that I have ever used, but it also provides many antioxidant and heath benefits. I never want this to leave my cupboard!

Would I use again? Yes. Organic VitaBerry is now a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal.

Would I recommend? Yes. Absolutely! If you haven't already tried Organic VitaBerry, you're missing out!

This review can also be found at post #26 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
always been meaning to try this! think i'll treat myself for my birthday!

just picked up some Green Tea caps from you guys :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
always been meaning to try this! think i'll treat myself for my birthday!

just picked up some Green Tea caps from you guys :)
Both are pretty sound products, I am using the Green Tea during a small ECA cut I started, and the vitaberry I ran out of, but definitely need to get more

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Stuff does taste good. I am having some clumping issues with mine. A lot of rocks in there if you know what i mean--i am wondering if warming the water up will take care of this???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff does taste good. I am having some clumping issues with mine. A lot of rocks in there if you know what i mean--i am wondering if warming the water up will take care of this???
You do realize that there are actual berry "clumps" in it, which could be what you are experiencing. Make sure that you rally SHAKE the container well when you use it, or shake it for a little bit longer than you normally would.

~Rosie~

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh--no i didn't. I guess that explains it then,thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BrockR

BrockR

Awards
This stuff caught my attention on the PP website. Had to let it drop down on my priority list because I was stocking up on other "stuff", but as soon as I get caught up I will definitely pick some up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff caught my attention on the PP website. Had to let it drop down on my priority list because I was stocking up on other "stuff", but as soon as I get caught up I will definitely pick some up.
Cool - please let us know how you find it when you get around to using it :)

~Rosie~

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to try it because everyone who uses it loves it. I have a tub of unflavored bcaas that this would be perfect for.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Sweet--I purchased IBCAA's/Creapure/Beta-A..all provided by PP with the intentions of mixing with the VB.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I love the stuff, when I'm craving something sweet I pop a scoop in my mouth:food: