• RockStar
  • Legend!
My first tub of EndoAmp Max gone . . .

What is it?

* Prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise
* Improves the testosterone to cortisol ratio
* Amplifies Testosterone and Growth Hormone production
* Promotes muscle growth, speeds recovery and reduces muscle soreness

For the product write-up, please see Primordial Performance: EndoAmp Max.

Smell: 2/10. EndoAmp Max smells like a chemical - hard to put my finger on, but almost like nail polish or varnish.

Taste: 5/10. I have gotten used to it, even though if I don't down it pretty fast, it's still nasty.

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-EndoAmp Max, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels are ALWAYS HIGH.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone levels from pre to post-EndoAmp Max, I did not have bloods done.

Growth Hormone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Growth Hormone levels from pre to post-EndoAmp Max, I did not have bloods done.

Muscle Growth: 7/10. Please note that throughout my usage of EndoAmp Max, I was also using (and only recently finished) Triazole, as well as IGF-2, so any results re muscle/lean growth can be attributed to a combination off ALL those products. When I started using EndoAmp Max, I was 9% bodyfat at 111.6 pounds, and are currently 9.5% bodyfat at 115 pounds. Over that month I had a final gain of 3.4 pounds at a ratio of 2.7 to 1 increase in lean mass (+2.5 pounds) and bodyfat (+0.9 pounds) respectively, with the lean mass gains made in my shoulders.

Recovery: 5/10. The last month my training has been all over the place. My recovery has also been all over the place - great some days and other days the training from the day before taking more out of me than it should have.

Overall: N/A. The last month (and just before that) have been very UNcharacteristic of me, and I have been UNcommonly inconsistent, with my training and nutrition unusual and all over the place. NOTHING has gone as planned and everything has been readjusted and readjusted again over this period from what my goals, etc. were at the start. Because of this, I do not feel that I gave EndoAmp Max a fair trial, and therefore cannot assign it an "overall" score.

Would I use again? Yes. Because of how things have been over the last month, I feel and know that I did not really give EndoAmp Max a decent chance at showing me what it was capable of doing, and I want to do this. Besides, because my stress levels are ALWAYS HIGH and my training is usually VERY INTENSE, I need a cortisol control product as a staple.

Would I recommend? Yes. The science behind EndoAmp Max is solid, and it can be used continually, unlike most cortisol control products, making it perfect as a staple.

This review can also be found at post #25 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.