Tcf-1, toco-8, sustain alpha stack

tbdog80

Awards
I'm expecting these in a few days and I'm wondering what's the best way to implement these into my daily routine. A friend advised me to purchase these which I did from primordial. I'm only 30 years old and the past year or so I feel like I've suffered a libido loss so hopefully this helps!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can either do a full dose (10cc) of TCF-1 at one time or split it into two doses.

SA should be taken twice daily

Toco-8 once daily with some fats.

tbdog80

Awards
Does tcf-1 work fast enough to possibly notice increased aggression if taken pre-workout?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Does tcf-1 work fast enough to possibly notice increased aggression if taken pre-workout?
The increased aggression idea I believe is more of a placebo effect. In essence, DAA has been proven to increase testosterone so therefore you got guys believing that since their testosterone is being increased then their aggression has to increase as well. Even if it does provide an increase in aggression it will only do so to those that have a predisposition to being aggressive in the first place. I mean your calm, cool, and collected types of personalities will most likely stay that way. Know what I mean?

However, taken pre-workout...DAA is said to be a very good mental clarity booster and in effect help with mind-muscle connection, and it can provide a euphoric type of feeling. This is why DAA is being used in Applied Nutriceuticals new Pre-Workout powder Lit Up.

From a personal standpoint I can not comment because I've never used DAA.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

tbdog80

Awards
Any other supps y'all recommend that I could throw in this stack?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other supps y'all recommend that I could throw in this stack?
EndoAmp would be a great addition to assist your body with the test/cortisol ratio.