TCF-1! Where can i get it?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious where someone would go if they would like to purchase such a product? I asked this question on NP's thread but no answers. Is says out of stock at NP.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to there website!!!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
aye aye aye:twak:

Can we just pretend this didn't happen? Had a little NP tunnel vision.

Thanks

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Should i split my my dosages into 2 5ml servings or all 10 ml at once?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really doesnt matter, you can do both. I prefer to split mine though, 1 am and 1 dose 30-45 mins pre workout.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
It really doesnt matter, you can do both. I prefer to split mine though, 1 am and 1 dose 30-45 mins pre workout.
Thanks dude, i'm taking it with triazole/activate extreme. What would you say to adding OEP and AT2 to the mix?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can split dosing if you'd prefer, or you can certainly take it all at once. It really all depends on your schedule and daily regimen.

-John

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
You can split dosing if you'd prefer, or you can certainly take it all at once. It really all depends on your schedule and daily regimen.

-John
What about adding OEP and AT2 to my stack of TCF-1/triazole/ax?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I love TCF-1, I can't wait for the next dose... The other morning I managed to get the syringe stuck and when I removed it the cap came out, for a second a considered drinking the bottle!

But I didn't only because my next bottle hadn't arrived yet

Damn what is this thread about again?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Dude i am right with you, TCF-1 is tasty. I totally look forward to my doses.
I don't know if you get them in the US but you're to have something similar, a candy by Haribo called Tangfastics, they're a sour sugar jelly candy.... Love 'em, always have and now I have TCF-1, same sort of taste

Damn it's like 10hrs until my next dose... :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about adding OEP and AT2 to my stack of TCF-1/triazole/ax?
Both OEP and AT2 are very good products and would stack well. That's one hell of a fatloss/recomp stack.

I say go for it. :)

-John

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I'm glad you said that cause yesterday I just said fcuk it and went for it! Will let ya know how it goes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose 10ml of TCF-1 all at once. I really see no reason in splitting up the dose, and quite honestly, if you review most studies done on d-aspartic, all subjects dose the required amount at one time. You may as well follow that guideline. It's easier that way. As for the time of day, I don't think that matters too much.

GICH. ;)