1-T and hair loss risk - AnabolicMinds.com

1-T and hair loss risk

  1. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4506

    1-T and hair loss risk


    Hello all. I found a place to pick up some 1T-LV. I have REALLY been wanting to try this out, but have been worried about potential hair loss issues. As of right now my hairline is slightly receded, mostly just on the sides above the temple. Now I know you can get your hair genes from either side of the family. My dad has the halo effect (bald on top, hair around the sides) his father had the same thing. My mothers side of the family the men all have basically what I have now, just obviously a tiny bit more advanced as they are all much older than me. As of right now, I'm 28yo, it would seem I have my mothers side of the family genes when it comes to that. I don't want to play with fire though.

    I would be expecting some shedding while on cycle, but really don't want to mess with anything that could cause something permanent. What are your thoughts/opinions on this? Should I stay away? I would obviously be taking Toco-8 before/during/after. Anything else that would block 5-AR at the scalp only?

  2. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    254

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hello all. I found a place to pick up some 1T-LV. I have REALLY been wanting to try this out, but have been worried about potential hair loss issues. As of right now my hairline is slightly receded, mostly just on the sides above the temple. Now I know you can get your hair genes from either side of the family. My dad has the halo effect (bald on top, hair around the sides) his father had the same thing. My mothers side of the family the men all have basically what I have now, just obviously a tiny bit more advanced as they are all much older than me. As of right now, I'm 28yo, it would seem I have my mothers side of the family genes when it comes to that. I don't want to play with fire though.

    I would be expecting some shedding while on cycle, but really don't want to mess with anything that could cause something permanent. What are your thoughts/opinions on this? Should I stay away? I would obviously be taking Toco-8 before/during/after. Anything else that would block 5-AR at the scalp only?
    im not sure whether i lost hair on my cycle of 1-t Tren......and i attribute it to the 1-t in it.....but my hairs quality just looked poor. I was however not taking Toco 8. I would advise to include toco 8 in your daily regimen.
  3. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4506

    Thanks WIU...I ran a cycle of the original 1-AD way back in the day. Probably 7 years ago. I can't remember when my hair started to recede, but I honestly think that probably had something to do with it. Or at the very least getting the ball rolling. I think for the sake of my hairline I will stay away from it, which is a shame b/c I remember having great results with 1-AD. Guess I'll have to stick with my two new bottles of Turinabol-LV lol
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    35299

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Hello all. I found a place to pick up some 1T-LV. I have REALLY been wanting to try this out, but have been worried about potential hair loss issues. As of right now my hairline is slightly receded, mostly just on the sides above the temple. Now I know you can get your hair genes from either side of the family. My dad has the halo effect (bald on top, hair around the sides) his father had the same thing. My mothers side of the family the men all have basically what I have now, just obviously a tiny bit more advanced as they are all much older than me. As of right now, I'm 28yo, it would seem I have my mothers side of the family genes when it comes to that. I don't want to play with fire though.

    I would be expecting some shedding while on cycle, but really don't want to mess with anything that could cause something permanent. What are your thoughts/opinions on this? Should I stay away? I would obviously be taking Toco-8 before/during/after. Anything else that would block 5-AR at the scalp only?
    If you want to cancel out any DHT conversion than use Saw palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, etc. Saw Palmetto and Pumpkin Seed Oil basically render DHT useless. An additional effect you get from Pumpkin Seed Oil though is that it has anti-aromatase properties...so while it may cancel out DHT it will also help limit estrogen, but as to how much that is the question. More studies need to be done on the anti-aromatase activity of PSE.

    Also, running Toco-8 is a smart decision as well...in essence, with toco-8 your hairline will thank you.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. New Member
    bowhunter28's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    260
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    229

    Im on cycle right now. No hair loss problems at all.
  6. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4506

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If you want to cancel out any DHT conversion than use Saw palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, etc. Saw Palmetto and Pumpkin Seed Oil basically render DHT useless. An additional effect you get from Pumpkin Seed Oil though is that it has anti-aromatase properties...so while it may cancel out DHT it will also help limit estrogen, but as to how much that is the question. More studies need to be done on the anti-aromatase activity of PSE.

    Also, running Toco-8 is a smart decision as well...in essence, with toco-8 your hairline will thank you.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    Thanks SamBoz. If I picked it up I would def. use some Saw Palmetto while on, this is the first I'm hearing of PSO. After some reading it seems as though both Saw Palmetto and PSO block DHT conversion systemically. Now we really don't want that do we? Yes it would help with hair issues, but wouldn't our drive, libido, and muscle building potential take a hit as well? Seeing as how much more anabolic DHT is than testosterone. Am I wrong?

    I got a reply over on the PP forum as well (thanks for hitting me up there too Sam). A brother recommended some Nizoral 2% shampoo. I think what I'm going to do is hit that shampoo up, continue with my Toco-8, stay away from the DHT derived PH/PS and rock the hell out of my Turinabol lol. I do have two cycles worth of Dermacrine....but that has Preg in it to stop 5-ar at the scalp, and I'll be stacking the Derm w/ Formestane (lowers DHT) as well. Also taking the Toco-8 of course.

    thanks for the replies guys. It's appreciated.
  7. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    35299

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Thanks SamBoz. If I picked it up I would def. use some Saw Palmetto while on, this is the first I'm hearing of PSO. After some reading it seems as though both Saw Palmetto and PSO block DHT conversion systemically. Now we really don't want that do we? Yes it would help with hair issues, but wouldn't our drive, libido, and muscle building potential take a hit as well? Seeing as how much more anabolic DHT is than testosterone. Am I wrong?

    I got a reply over on the PP forum as well (thanks for hitting me up there too Sam). A brother recommended some Nizoral 2% shampoo. I think what I'm going to do is hit that shampoo up, continue with my Toco-8, stay away from the DHT derived PH/PS and rock the hell out of my Turinabol lol. I do have two cycles worth of Dermacrine....but that has Preg in it to stop 5-ar at the scalp, and I'll be stacking the Derm w/ Formestane (lowers DHT) as well. Also taking the Toco-8 of course.

    thanks for the replies guys. It's appreciated.
    Anabolic...no. You mean androgenic. Your drive, libido may or may not be affected...everyone responds differently. As for muscle building potential...you wouldn't have to worry about that as much unless you were directly taking a DHT derived compound.

    Additionally, there are other ways to keep your drive and libido up if you have to go a different avenue because of DHT working against you due to you being prone to MPB.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4506

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Anabolic...no. You mean androgenic. Your drive, libido may or may not be affected...everyone responds differently. As for muscle building potential...you wouldn't have to worry about that as much unless you were directly taking a DHT derived compound.

    Additionally, there are other ways to keep your drive and libido up if you have to go a different avenue because of DHT working against you due to you being prone to MPB.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance

    I've been doing some heavy reading today. Coming across a few different things. There are always things you can take to counteract the drive and libido, but for some reason I just didn't think that systemic DHT reducers were necessarily a good thing. I was going to run some sustain like every 3 days while on (that is if I do end up purchasing the cycle) to help with libido/shutdown. Guess I could run some adaptogens on cycle to help with any energy. 1-T is just so attractive b/c of low toxicity and low sides that it sort of REALLY makes me want to give it a go.
  9. Advanced Member
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    347

    I never had an issue but i would advise to include toco 8 in your daily supp program to help out with hair strangt, pluse its good for you so.
    also with it Saw Palmetto from puritans is good to help DHT issues.
  10. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,363
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    97232

    Why don't you try topical spirolactone and nizoral shampoo. Both work locally in synergy to eliminate the effect of androgens.
  11. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1383

    Wait, are you using Primordial's 1-T Tren LV (19-nor) or 1-T LV (1-andro)?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ten Causes of Hair Loss
    By jannkahon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Epi + hair loss
    By kidracer69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 02:46 AM
  4. Hair Loss
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 03:03 PM
  5. Hair loss after M1T?
    By Izzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in