My 1-t bulk so far....

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
A few of you asked me for updates with my current cycle of 1-t when I was asking pct questions a few weeks ago. First off I have to say that I love this stuff!

I am half way through week 4 out of 6. Most noticeably, my recovery time is very short and my strength and muscle is through the roof. I can visible see that new muscle has been built and the scale is telling me that I am up 11lbs thus far. My caloric intake right now is around 4000-4500 a day. I havent really leaned out any but I also am not gaining any fat either.

The only side effect that I am experiencing is acne. My back acne has gotten pretty bad, but Im not really concerned about that.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
what dose are you running? how long between doses?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear Bowhunter. I'm hoping to find a couple bottles to pick up here, but who knows if I'll luck out. Are you taking the TD or the LV? Also interested in your response to the questions of the poster above.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Im running 10ml a day in 2 5ml doses a day. As close to 12hours apart as possible. I am using the LV version.

Yeah when they first announced the discontinuation I bought up four bottles of the 1-t. I am using two for this run and will save two for my next run.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
nice. im about 3-4 weeks in with my epi/1-t stack. just about to run out of both so i decided to order another bottle of 1-t haha. gonna run it for 6 weeks instead of 4.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
nice. im about 3-4 weeks in with my epi/1-t stack. just about to run out of both so i decided to order another bottle of 1-t haha. gonna run it for 6 weeks instead of 4.
Yeah for me the end of week three was when my gains REALLY started coming on. Cant stop at four. Gotta continue the fun! For my next cycle i was thinking about stacking with epi or turinabol. Havent decided yet

DA6

Awards
Have you had any issues with lethargy so far? Looks like it's treating you well, I'm preparing to start my 1-T + Androhard as well :)

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Have you had any issues with lethargy so far? Looks like it's treating you well, I'm preparing to start my 1-T + Androhard as well :)
No i havent had any issues with lethargy. Right after i dose i get an awesome boost in energy.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for me the end of week three was when my gains REALLY started coming on. Cant stop at four. Gotta continue the fun! For my next cycle i was thinking about stacking with epi or turinabol. Havent decided yet
i agree i think another 2 weeks will be lots of fun lol. my epi is pretty much done so i think now ill really be able to see what the 1-t can do.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to heare you like it man!
only herd good things. im using 1-t now but its the 1-testcyp kind.
also good stuff.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i Finished my cycle a few days ago. I ended up about 13lbs heavier. Not too bad. I have two more bottles left and just got some epi so I think I am going to run that for my next cycle like cbr1000rr is doing.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i Finished my cycle a few days ago. I ended up about 13lbs heavier. Not too bad. I have two more bottles left and just got some epi so I think I am going to run that for my next cycle like cbr1000rr is doing.
Congratulations on the gains, BH! How's your PCT treatin' you so far?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on the gains, BH! How's your PCT treatin' you so far?
Its going well. My boys are back to normal size and my strength is the same now as it was on cycle. All in all, I am pretty satisfied. Low sides and big gains.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its going well. My boys are back to normal size and my strength is the same now as it was on cycle. All in all, I am pretty satisfied. Low sides and big gains.
Did you keep your gains or add to them?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I have gone up like 5 lbs on a couple lifts but mostly stayed the same. So yeah I have kept them. Size and strength is still there.
Great stuff :thumbsup:

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
The last PH cycle I did was this combo: PP 1-T (transdermal) stacked with Epi. Sides were low, gains were very good. It seems you respond well to 1-T, like I do, so let me tell you - when you throw the Epi in there too... good ****ing times.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
The last PH cycle I did was this combo: PP 1-T (transdermal) stacked with Epi. Sides were low, gains were very good. It seems you respond well to 1-T, like I do, so let me tell you - when you throw the Epi in there too... good ****ing times.
Yeah I am pretty excited about starting in a few months. What was your PCT for that stack?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how much more mild is dermacrine than 1-t??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established