2x erase 2x titanium 2x daa dosing???

soccer87

Awards
hey guys i recently purchased 2 bottles of the following and was curious on the dosing . i see a million different threads on these products in many diff stacks. was wondering what you would recom for a sample "cycle" i am 6'2 197lbs 11%bf

2 bottles of erase
2 bottles of titanium
2 bottles of daa

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just follow the dosing on the labels of the bottles. Srsly :D

That should be a pretty sweet cycle.

soccer87

Awards
haha i feel you but how long should i run each i guess is the better question. im going to do 2 a day of the erase and prolly bump to 3 as long as the estro doesnt go too low. 3 a day of the titanium and not sure how much im going to end up doing for the daa. how long would u rec running each for?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I think DAA is still out for consideration, but I believe Ergo's new product label will state up to 90 days. I believe the other two state no longer than eight weeks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i feel you but how long should i run each i guess is the better question. im going to do 2 a day of the erase and prolly bump to 3 as long as the estro doesnt go too low. 3 a day of the titanium and not sure how much im going to end up doing for the daa. how long would u rec running each for?
I've run 6 weeks of DAA straight before, no probs...you have the NP bulk? I'm no 'expert' by any means, but I'd run all 3 supps together for 8 weeks...and with the Titanium having an AI included in it, would dose the Erase at 2/caps a day (at least to begin)...which would leave some in the bottle at the end of 8 weeks to use later...Looks like a great stack...

soccer87

Awards
how much daa did you run on daa? standalone? how did it work as far as gains/feeling?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much daa did you run on daa? standalone? how did it work as far as gains/feeling?
ran it at the standard 3.2g (PreWo) (I used propadrol EP & Nutra bulk) along with GHenerate/Powerfull for a couple weeks then added in Pink Magic for 4 weeks...had awesome workouts, intense, strength/libido increases...increased definition/hardness...good stuff! Will be running again for sure...

soccer87

Awards
damn dude u super stacked it haha. with everyone stacking so much stuff its hard to say whats even doing all the work, but i am def super stoked to get on this

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn dude u super stacked it haha. with everyone stacking so much stuff its hard to say whats even doing all the work, but i am def super stoked to get on this
heh-heh, ya wound up being that way... :) but for the most, I did have a prior runs of each alone at some point...figured 'why not see what they do together'....

soccer87

Awards
anybody else have results or comments on a similar stack?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With everything on board I would still cycle it honestly, maybe ever four weeks, take a week or two off then go back at it. Adamantium will be out soon and will have DAA in it so those three stacked will be available at NP soon.

How did you like the cycle of the three though?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anybody else have results or comments on a similar stack?
Erase+Titanium and I've used DAA, both primordial's TCF-1 and nutraplanet bulk. So far the TCF-1 is the best. Erase and Titanium together were perfect, libido was soaring, seriously.:bling:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be taking Erase, titanium in march for 2months and i cant wait. Started Tcf-1 today and will cont taking it for two months on a 12on 12off dosing scheme going into the erase and titanium stack. Keep us posted on how u like it bro

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be taking Erase, titanium in march for 2months and i cant wait. Started Tcf-1 today and will cont taking it for two months on a 12on 12off dosing scheme going into the erase and titanium stack...
Let us know how it all goes! :)