3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I need anything else besides what comes with the stack (pct)?
Nope everything you need is in there brother. If you wanted to add other stuff in you could but its not necessary. Something like TCF-1 would be a great addition but like i said, its not necessary.

6packhunter

Awards
What is the deal with the shipping time. I placed my order last Wednesday and payed for 3 day shipping and I talked to a rep on pp website and he said it wont be shipped until next week. Thats going to be over two weeks in shipping time. This is ridiculous.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the deal with the shipping time. I placed my order last Wednesday and payed for 3 day shipping and I talked to a rep on pp website and he said it wont be shipped until next week. Thats going to be over two weeks in shipping time. This is ridiculous.
Some of our NON-discontinued stock was oversold when we discontinued our hormonal line, holding up some orders until the products were back in stock - not to mention that we have been swamped with orders, and our shipping team is getting them out as fast as possible.

You will receive two emails on your order:
1. The first is, "Your order has been processed", and
2. The second being, "Your order has been completed" - when you get this email, it means that your order has been shipped, and it will include a tracking number for your order.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

6packhunter

Awards
I just recieved my order this friday and will be starting it today. Is it ok to drink coffee or use pre-workout supps with this stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recieved my order this friday and will be starting it today. Is it ok to drink coffee or use pre-workout supps with this stack?
Depends on whether you mean on-cycle or during PCT. You could on-cycle, but you want to be careful re stimulants and products that contain stimulants when using hormonals, especially if you have ever had blood pressure problems. During PCT, I see no issues. This is ultimately your call though and whether you feel that it is necessary for you.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to lower my stim intake while ON, this is a great time to reset those adrenal receptors.

I believe pregnenolone is supposed to help increase energy too (this is why they put it in reset AD).

one of the reason I've used dermacrine through most of my cycles to battle lethargy.

J

JOHN 62

Awards
do you need to use any cycle support while on cycle? like milk thistle,hawthron berry or any type of cycle assist product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you need to use any cycle support while on cycle? like milk thistle,hawthron berry or any type of cycle assist product?
Alongside creatine, multivitamin, antioxidant, good fats, and protein, the following are recommended during hormonal cycles:

On-Cycle Support Supplements

Milk Thistle (liver) ONLY IF METHYLATED COMPOUNDS
600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)
5-10g/day
Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

Potassium (cramps/back pumps/hydration/headaches)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is good use this stack with no carbs?
or use Dermacrine one time only instead two?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is good use this stack with no carbs?
or use Dermacrine one time only instead two?
Using NO carbohydrates is never a good thing at ANY time.

You need to reword your second question for it to make sense, because that can be taken as either:
1. Is one bottle of Dermacrine better than two?
2. Is one cycle better of Dermacrine than doing two separate cycles?

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You need to reword your second question for it to make sense, because that can be taken as either:

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Hey Rosie!

I mean a half dose daily of Dermacrine and NO CARBS DIET is good or not?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie!

Why would you only use HALF a dose daily?

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
well in the past i used LG M1D and this destroy my libido and totally bloated so i not wish this.
bloat w/ dermacrine...that's interesting. I have 4 bottles waiting for me here and will be using 2 of them in December. Possibly bloating b/c of some extra estrogen conversion? I'm stacking mine with Formestane-LV so I shouldn't have to worry about that. Maybe think of that...or stack with Erase, 6-Bromo...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bloat w/ dermacrine...that's interesting. I have 4 bottles waiting for me here and will be using 2 of them in December. Possibly bloating b/c of some extra estrogen conversion? I'm stacking mine with Formestane-LV so I shouldn't have to worry about that. Maybe think of that...or stack with Erase, 6-Bromo...
no bud was bloat with LG M1D. but i not sure if i can run Dermacrine + ERASE or Reduce XT stack?

but this sounds counterproductive due the DHEA is converted in 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA too and this may cause lethargy?

and ERASE and Reduce XT are metabolites of them (DHEA).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no bud was bloat with LG M1D. but i not sure if i can run Dermacrine + ERASE or Reduce XT stack?

but this sounds counterproductive due the DHEA is converted in 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA too and this may cause lethargy?

and ERASE and Reduce XT are metabolites of them (DHEA).
Hey Maxximal, what are you goals with this run?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I forgot to get back to this. Honestly man, I would say go for the full dose of the Dermacrine.

I also recommend against a no carb diet. I am not a fan of zero carbs in most situations (not counting things like contest prep, etc...).
Seriously I feel much better without eat carbs man
I read doses above 50mg of DHEA is very bad due a estrogen up?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously I feel much better without eat carbs man
I read doses above 50mg of DHEA is very bad due a estrogen up?
You forgetting the fact that Dermacrine is not solely DHEA, it also contains Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzo for estrogenic protection.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rosie!

I have personally run Dermacrine in the past and I would definitely say go with the full dose. I ran it with Form LV and had zero bloat.

6packhunter

Awards
Well i finished my dermacine oral stack and it was great. I gained 11 lbs from start to end and my waist size stayed the same. This was a great run. So how long should I wait before I take anything else. 1 month or ?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i finished my dermacine oral stack and it was great. I gained 11 lbs from start to end and my waist size stayed the same. This was a great run. So how long should I wait before I take anything else. 1 month or ?
There are numerous conditions that go into how long you should wait, etc. If you didn't do bloodwork to make sure you are fully recovered, then I would say the next best thing is to go by the "Time On + Time on PCT = Time Off" mantra.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are numerous conditions that go into how long you should wait, etc. If you didn't do bloodwork to make sure you are fully recovered, then I would say the next best thing is to go by the "Time On + Time on PCT = Time Off" mantra.
Sorry John, but I think you meant [2*(Time On + Time on PCT)] = Time Off

this is what I go by, at least...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sorry John, but I think you meant [2*(Time On + Time on PCT)] = Time Off

this is what I go by, at least...
Smart man ;). The general rule of thumb is time on = time off. However, there are also plenty of others who by the time on = time off x 2. In truth, it really depends on your preference and only the individual knows their body.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no set rule really, except get bloodwork done. Without bloodwork a choice between the two me mentioned would be second best.
If you're doing a hormonal cycle, having bloods done, pre-cycle, post-cycle, and post-PCT is always a good idea - that way you can monitor your body, because no matter what you "feel", you can never be sure what is going on inside physiologically.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way you had some impressive gains, glad the Dermacrine worked out so well for you!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
By the way you had some impressive gains, glad the Dermacrine worked out so well for you!
Dermacrine is a favorite of mine as well. I stocked up and bought Dermacrine and Turinabol LV during the discontinuance sale. I'm probably not running it for awhile though.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

I agree. never go low-no carb all the time.
read up on carb cycling.
keep protein intake high
maybe add in need2slin (i like this product so have to mention it)
and remember diet is key, trainning is second and supps are last inb most cases.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
read up on carb cycling.
Calorie/carbohydrate cycling is definitely the best nutritional method to achieve ANY body goal, IMO - there's lots of information out there on it.

~Rosie~