Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Customers and AM members,

Allow me to introduce the AndroSeries Project.

All the information I am allowed to divulge is in the image below.

Currently we are in negotiations with several nutraceutical companies for the licensing of the below Primordial hormones and Liqua-Vade delivery system. Until these terms have been finalized we will not be releasing the full compound names.

If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

Thank you.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.​

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Wow I can't wait for these products you guys rock

trippn

trippn

Awards
That looks pretty slick. I'm starting to salivate!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:shocked:

I think I just filled the cup.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Will they be PH's? Or more mild ones like LG sciences now days?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

manbeast31

Awards
OMG this has been such an awesome year there are so many great products that are coming out. Plus PP has never let me down and i know they wont with their new Andro series coming out. Im very interested in the Lean. Trauma when do we get more info? Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG this has been such an awesome year there are so many great products that are coming out. Plus PP has never let me down and i know they wont with their new Andro series coming out. Im very interested in the Lean. Trauma when do we get more info? Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol
I think the follow up announcement should happen in November.

BTW: Send me a dollar.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric Potratz
President & Founder

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.​
this chemistry has a ton of potential - I can't wait to see more details.
I know that Primordial Performance has a stellar reputation for being a company that produces real effective products that produce clear cut results.

But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?

By the way, something equivalent to Superdrone without any liver toxic effects sounds almost too good to be true. But I'm hopeful......:yup:

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.............................................................................................................................................................................

I tought you stoped PH's to invest in new tecnologies.........................

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that Primordial Performance has a stellar reputation for being a company that produces real effective products that produce clear cut results.

But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?

By the way, something equivalent to Superdrone without any liver toxic effects sounds almost too good to be true. But I'm hopeful......:yup:
Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.............................................................................................................................................................................

Lets not make decisions on this until November comes around, and we start to see some more information. This is significantly too little information to actually formulate a decision on right now. I can tell you that John and Eric seem very excited to bring this to the market, and neither is a bull****ter in my book.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Very interested to learn more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

...what?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us more about each product?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you tell us more about each product?
Please hold onto your questions until 1 November, when more information will be revealed.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Please hold onto your questions until 1 November, when more information will be revealed.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Honestly guys...we really do not know more than any of you right now. In essence, when us reps know more we will share with you what we are allowed to. Fair enough?

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings
Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.
oh no i totally agree with you heretostudy. its just that people dont understand the meaning of 'information will be released at a later date' lol

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
How many pathways can good ol' testosterone be tweaked and used to make so many different products that produce varying and differing results?

A minor chemical change can have HUGE implications, a double bond here, a methyl group there, may not look like much on paper, but can really alter what the compound does.

Until we get an official writeup from Eric, or anyone else, I'm just gonna play the wait-and-see-game. Looking forward to big things! :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
How many pathways can good ol' testosterone be tweaked and used to make so many different products that produce varying and differing results?

A minor chemical change can have HUGE implications, a double bond here, a methyl group there, may not look like much on paper, but can really alter what the compound does.

Until we get an official writeup from Eric, or anyone else, I'm just gonna play the wait-and-see-game. Looking forward to big things! :)
The new Andro Series is something to get excited about and I pretty damn sure once the real meat of the info is released the doubts will be squelched.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very much looking forward to hearing more :)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh no i totally agree with you heretostudy. its just that people dont understand the meaning of 'information will be released at a later date' lol
As an example: I'm one who does not understand, can you expand on your reply a little heretostudy ? if I had to guess its gonna be the typical beta tester routine where people petition to run "sponsored" logs which will turn into the hype machine

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As an example: I'm one who does not understand, can you expand on your reply a little heretostudy ? if I had to guess its gonna be the typical beta tester routine where people petition to run "sponsored" logs which will turn into the hype machine
Honestly, only a small number of people know what the plans for this is and that does not include the reps (sans Trauma, of course).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, only a small number of people know what the plans for this is and that does not include the reps (sans Trauma, of course).
Rodja is correct in saying this, the exact groundwork has not been demonstrated to us yet. However,

Logs/Testing is pretty much considered standard at this point. When a company does not provide logs, they are called out for not doing so. When they do, now apparently it is considered "Creating hype." It becomes a can't win situation.

As of now, there are two chosen loggers for the AndroSeries, one here (chocolatemilk) and one on our own forum. What happens beyond that I am unsure of at this point.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats great news ! in that loggers are chosen, since having to wait for their cycles to complete equals wait time before product release was my main concern. Anxiously looking for the win win good luck PP

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.
Why would you say that? Our entire line up is now DSHEA compliant; not to mention we're also 100% GMP certified as well. How many companies can say that?

Primordial spent a lot of money making all these changes; as well as expanding our staff and development/production aspects. We've worked hard to continue to provide new innovation in this industry and maintaining the the great integrity of our company.

I'd be more worried about the "grey area" supplements that are out there right now and probably going the way of the Dodo in the near future. When/if that does happen (and it more than likely will), you'll only have the companies that were planning for the future remaining...

-John

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The feds have been looking for an excuse to take DHEA off of the market for years. When you start making PH's out of DHEA you give them all the fuel they need.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
The feds have been looking for an excuse to take DHEA off of the market for years. When you start making PH's out of DHEA you give them all the fuel they need.
Didnt they try that crap before and all the old people freaked out on them cause they take DHEA? Old people are a massive interest group, they vote and have the free time to complain.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
looking forward to the new PP and my tbol cycle on Monday :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to the new PP and my tbol cycle on Monday :D
Will you be logging it? :hmmm: If not, at least giving us a review of your experience? :type:

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DHEA is going nowhere guys.... its been looked over in every single ban since the first and wont be touched for a TON of reasons.... damn thing is just as natural occurring as chlorophyll...

That being said Tweaking it def changes things and they can all specifically be removed as well.... as long as its not a tweak that happens in the body naturally anyways... given they are saying its DSHEA compliant they must only be sporting those tweaks that occur natty..

my guess is the biggest thing here that will make these compounds stand out will be the delivery matrix and better yet if they can figure a way out to increase enzymes responsible for the conversion of these compounds to their targets.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
DHEA is going nowhere guys.... its been looked over in every single ban since the first and wont be touched for a TON of reasons.... damn thing is just as natural occurring as chlorophyll...

That being said Tweaking it def changes things and they can all specifically be removed as well.... as long as its not a tweak that happens in the body naturally anyways... given they are saying its DSHEA compliant they must only be sporting those tweaks that occur natty..

my guess is the biggest thing here that will make these compounds stand out will be the delivery matrix and better yet if they can figure a way out to increase enzymes responsible for the conversion of these compounds to their targets.
Going to have to agree with this whole statement.

DHEA is going nowhere.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Am I 190? I can't see on iphone