The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 2 of 46 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Please hold onto your questions until 1 November, when more information will be revealed.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Honestly guys...we really do not know more than any of you right now. In essence, when us reps know more we will share with you what we are allowed to. Fair enough?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.


  2. companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings
    Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

    If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Can't wait to see the 1 up on superdrone.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

    If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.
    oh no i totally agree with you heretostudy. its just that people dont understand the meaning of 'information will be released at a later date' lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?
    How many pathways can good ol' testosterone be tweaked and used to make so many different products that produce varying and differing results?

    A minor chemical change can have HUGE implications, a double bond here, a methyl group there, may not look like much on paper, but can really alter what the compound does.

    Until we get an official writeup from Eric, or anyone else, I'm just gonna play the wait-and-see-game. Looking forward to big things!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    How many pathways can good ol' testosterone be tweaked and used to make so many different products that produce varying and differing results?

    A minor chemical change can have HUGE implications, a double bond here, a methyl group there, may not look like much on paper, but can really alter what the compound does.

    Until we get an official writeup from Eric, or anyone else, I'm just gonna play the wait-and-see-game. Looking forward to big things!
    The new Andro Series is something to get excited about and I pretty damn sure once the real meat of the info is released the doubts will be squelched.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Very much looking forward to hearing more
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Very much looking forward to hearing more
    we all are

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    oh no i totally agree with you heretostudy. its just that people dont understand the meaning of 'information will be released at a later date' lol
    As an example: I'm one who does not understand, can you expand on your reply a little heretostudy ? if I had to guess its gonna be the typical beta tester routine where people petition to run "sponsored" logs which will turn into the hype machine

  11. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    As an example: I'm one who does not understand, can you expand on your reply a little heretostudy ? if I had to guess its gonna be the typical beta tester routine where people petition to run "sponsored" logs which will turn into the hype machine
    Honestly, only a small number of people know what the plans for this is and that does not include the reps (sans Trauma, of course).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    As an example: I'm one who does not understand, can you expand on your reply a little heretostudy ? if I had to guess its gonna be the typical beta tester routine where people petition to run "sponsored" logs which will turn into the hype machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Honestly, only a small number of people know what the plans for this is and that does not include the reps (sans Trauma, of course).
    Rodja is correct in saying this, the exact groundwork has not been demonstrated to us yet. However,

    Logs/Testing is pretty much considered standard at this point. When a company does not provide logs, they are called out for not doing so. When they do, now apparently it is considered "Creating hype." It becomes a can't win situation.

    As of now, there are two chosen loggers for the AndroSeries, one here (chocolatemilk) and one on our own forum. What happens beyond that I am unsure of at this point.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Thats great news ! in that loggers are chosen, since having to wait for their cycles to complete equals wait time before product release was my main concern. Anxiously looking for the win win good luck PP

  14. This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.
    I respectfully disagree that this would be a guarantee.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.
    Why would you say that? Our entire line up is now DSHEA compliant; not to mention we're also 100% GMP certified as well. How many companies can say that?

    Primordial spent a lot of money making all these changes; as well as expanding our staff and development/production aspects. We've worked hard to continue to provide new innovation in this industry and maintaining the the great integrity of our company.

    I'd be more worried about the "grey area" supplements that are out there right now and probably going the way of the Dodo in the near future. When/if that does happen (and it more than likely will), you'll only have the companies that were planning for the future remaining...




    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. really interested in the green one

  18. The feds have been looking for an excuse to take DHEA off of the market for years. When you start making PH's out of DHEA you give them all the fuel they need.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    The feds have been looking for an excuse to take DHEA off of the market for years. When you start making PH's out of DHEA you give them all the fuel they need.
    Didnt they try that crap before and all the old people freaked out on them cause they take DHEA? Old people are a massive interest group, they vote and have the free time to complain.

  20. looking forward to the new PP and my tbol cycle on Monday

  21. Quote Originally Posted by massbuilder77 View Post
    looking forward to the new PP and my tbol cycle on Monday
    Will you be logging it? If not, at least giving us a review of your experience?

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  22. DHEA is going nowhere guys.... its been looked over in every single ban since the first and wont be touched for a TON of reasons.... damn thing is just as natural occurring as chlorophyll...

    That being said Tweaking it def changes things and they can all specifically be removed as well.... as long as its not a tweak that happens in the body naturally anyways... given they are saying its DSHEA compliant they must only be sporting those tweaks that occur natty..

    my guess is the biggest thing here that will make these compounds stand out will be the delivery matrix and better yet if they can figure a way out to increase enzymes responsible for the conversion of these compounds to their targets.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    DHEA is going nowhere guys.... its been looked over in every single ban since the first and wont be touched for a TON of reasons.... damn thing is just as natural occurring as chlorophyll...

    That being said Tweaking it def changes things and they can all specifically be removed as well.... as long as its not a tweak that happens in the body naturally anyways... given they are saying its DSHEA compliant they must only be sporting those tweaks that occur natty..

    my guess is the biggest thing here that will make these compounds stand out will be the delivery matrix and better yet if they can figure a way out to increase enzymes responsible for the conversion of these compounds to their targets.
    Going to have to agree with this whole statement.

    DHEA is going nowhere.

  24. Am I 190? I can't see on iphone

  25. I want to be a BETA TESTER of them all
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4198
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:03 AM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Log in
Log in