The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 2 of 38 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?
    How many pathways can good ol' testosterone be tweaked and used to make so many different products that produce varying and differing results?

A minor chemical change can have HUGE implications, a double bond here, a methyl group there, may not look like much on paper, but can really alter what the compound does.

Until we get an official writeup from Eric, or anyone else, I'm just gonna play the wait-and-see-game. Looking forward to big things!

2. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    How many pathways can good ol' testosterone be tweaked and used to make so many different products that produce varying and differing results?

A minor chemical change can have HUGE implications, a double bond here, a methyl group there, may not look like much on paper, but can really alter what the compound does.

Until we get an official writeup from Eric, or anyone else, I'm just gonna play the wait-and-see-game. Looking forward to big things!
    The new Andro Series is something to get excited about and I pretty damn sure once the real meat of the info is released the doubts will be squelched.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Very much looking forward to hearing more
    we all are

4. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    oh no i totally agree with you heretostudy. its just that people dont understand the meaning of 'information will be released at a later date' lol
    As an example: I'm one who does not understand, can you expand on your reply a little heretostudy ? if I had to guess its gonna be the typical beta tester routine where people petition to run "sponsored" logs which will turn into the hype machine
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    As an example: I'm one who does not understand, can you expand on your reply a little heretostudy ? if I had to guess its gonna be the typical beta tester routine where people petition to run "sponsored" logs which will turn into the hype machine
    Honestly, only a small number of people know what the plans for this is and that does not include the reps (sans Trauma, of course).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Honestly, only a small number of people know what the plans for this is and that does not include the reps (sans Trauma, of course).
    Rodja is correct in saying this, the exact groundwork has not been demonstrated to us yet. However,

Logs/Testing is pretty much considered standard at this point. When a company does not provide logs, they are called out for not doing so. When they do, now apparently it is considered "Creating hype." It becomes a can't win situation.

As of now, there are two chosen loggers for the AndroSeries, one here (chocolatemilk) and one on our own forum. What happens beyond that I am unsure of at this point.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Thats great news ! in that loggers are chosen, since having to wait for their cycles to complete equals wait time before product release was my main concern. Anxiously looking for the win win good luck PP

8. This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.
    I respectfully disagree that this would be a guarantee.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This will virtually guarantee that DHEA will become a controlled substance.
    Why would you say that? Our entire line up is now DSHEA compliant; not to mention we're also 100% GMP certified as well. How many companies can say that?

Primordial spent a lot of money making all these changes; as well as expanding our staff and development/production aspects. We've worked hard to continue to provide new innovation in this industry and maintaining the the great integrity of our company.

I'd be more worried about the "grey area" supplements that are out there right now and probably going the way of the Dodo in the near future. When/if that does happen (and it more than likely will), you'll only have the companies that were planning for the future remaining...

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

11. really interested in the green one

12. The feds have been looking for an excuse to take DHEA off of the market for years. When you start making PH's out of DHEA you give them all the fuel they need.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    The feds have been looking for an excuse to take DHEA off of the market for years. When you start making PH's out of DHEA you give them all the fuel they need.
    Didnt they try that crap before and all the old people freaked out on them cause they take DHEA? Old people are a massive interest group, they vote and have the free time to complain.

14. looking forward to the new PP and my tbol cycle on Monday

15. Quote Originally Posted by massbuilder77 View Post
    looking forward to the new PP and my tbol cycle on Monday
    Will you be logging it? If not, at least giving us a review of your experience?

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

16. DHEA is going nowhere guys.... its been looked over in every single ban since the first and wont be touched for a TON of reasons.... damn thing is just as natural occurring as chlorophyll...

That being said Tweaking it def changes things and they can all specifically be removed as well.... as long as its not a tweak that happens in the body naturally anyways... given they are saying its DSHEA compliant they must only be sporting those tweaks that occur natty..

my guess is the biggest thing here that will make these compounds stand out will be the delivery matrix and better yet if they can figure a way out to increase enzymes responsible for the conversion of these compounds to their targets.

17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    DHEA is going nowhere guys.... its been looked over in every single ban since the first and wont be touched for a TON of reasons.... damn thing is just as natural occurring as chlorophyll...

That being said Tweaking it def changes things and they can all specifically be removed as well.... as long as its not a tweak that happens in the body naturally anyways... given they are saying its DSHEA compliant they must only be sporting those tweaks that occur natty..

my guess is the biggest thing here that will make these compounds stand out will be the delivery matrix and better yet if they can figure a way out to increase enzymes responsible for the conversion of these compounds to their targets.
    Going to have to agree with this whole statement.

DHEA is going nowhere.

18. Am I 190? I can't see on iphone

19. I want to be a BETA TESTER of them all

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Am I 190? I can't see on iphone
    lol you are about 140 off my friend...keep posting

21. What's the big deal with being 190?

22. Check first page

23. Wow this thread died!

can't believe it! The other threads with this promise blew up!

MAYBE PEOPLE FORGOT, POST NUMBER 190 IN THIS THREAD GETS A FIRST SHOT WITH THE NEW ANDROMASS PRODUCT LISTED IN OP!!!

Why don't we start seeing some posting, based just off the names of the products, which would sound like the best stack to you?

Personally I'm lookin forward to throwin on some "HardMass" with the AndroMass and AndroHard stacked!

24. Oh my bad guys, guess I missed that. Can't wait for this stuff to hit the market!

25. But 190 is sooooo hard

26. Pshhhh.you weren't here for the glory days of post whore contests.... Thousands of pages, literally.

27. PP is the shiz, they'll get way more than 190!

28. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.

I thought this statement was talking about the thread at Primordial's site. Not this actual thread. Can a rep confirm or clear this up?

29. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.

I thought this statement was talking about the thread at Primordial's site. Not this actual thread. Can a rep confirm or clear this up?
    This statement - although in all the AndroSeries Project announcement posts actually refers to the Primordial site thread AND the thread in the Company Promotions subforum (and a logger has already been selected from there).

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4198
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:03 AM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics