DermacrineTD suggestions

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I grabbed 4 bottles of the TD Dermacrine in the closeout and want to do a bulk run with it. I would love to hear any and all suggestions as to the dosing protocol. Would you do a short/high dose run or a longer normal dose protocol? Pros and cons of either..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I grabbed 4 bottles of the TD Dermacrine in the closeout and want to do a bulk run with it. I would love to hear any and all suggestions as to the dosing protocol. Would you do a short/high dose run or a longer normal dose protocol? Pros and cons of either..
First of all id like to thank you for the support, we appreciate it so much.

Now for the fun stuff. Id say start out the the normal dosing which is 4-5 pumps. You can either dose this all in the am, or do 2-2 or 3-2 or 2-3, whichever suits you better. If your liking where your going but want to boost it a bit, add a couple more pumps to it. I myself like long steady, easier to attain and keep gains that way.

Let us know if you have anymore questions!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I got the LV.. I see alot of people got the TD....Did i mess up..lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...OK..I thought there was some BIG secret that I didnt get the email to....LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Longest time advisable for a run? TRS enough for PCT after? I also read that if it was applied to a person's "junk" it could convert to DHT. Any validity to this and I don't mind a little DHT in the mix.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Longest time advisable for a run? TRS enough for PCT after? I also read that if it was applied to a person's "junk" it could convert to DHT. Any validity to this and I don't mind a little DHT in the mix.
I dont see anything wrong with 8 weeks on it. You could go longer im sure but i think after that unless you up the dosage the results wont be worth wasting of the product.

TRS would definitely be plenty and a well rounded PCT.

Im not exactly sure to be honest, ive only heard of people applying sustain alpha to there boys to stimulate test production a little more and faster.

If you do this though let us know how it works out, we always love feedback.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks big man. Really looking forward to jumping on this.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...OK..I thought there was some BIG secret that I didnt get the email to....LOL
I grabbed LV version as well bro, your good to go :D

I also read that if it was applied to a person's "junk" it could convert to DHT. Any validity to this and I don't mind a little DHT in the mix.
I actually think I have an article where Eric talks about this, give me some time to dig it up. Nevermind, in the article I was thinking of Eric discussed Transdermal Test, such as AndroGel. Not sure if DHEA would work similarly or not, but he did indicate that scrotal applications of AndroGel led to higher DHT levels.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember where I read it either.