Your results with AndroHard

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I want to know your result with AndroHard. Like how much bodyfat % do you lose and what did you stacked it with

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have numbers, because I don't have anything to measure with (bf wise) and the scale wouldn't do Androhard justice because I was on T-LV at the same time.

My stack was basically:

Turinabol-LV
Androhard
Green Tea
CLA
Multi
Ton of Fish Oil (Oximega)
GPLC/Premax (switched between just GPLC and Premax)
Creapure

Great cycle. I havn't weighed myself in awhile, but I would assume about 9lbs, with signifcant leaning, particularly though the arms/chest and legs. If I were to do it again, I would add Dermatherm Target to target the midsection a bit more. But overall, insanely successful cycle.

P.S. I am on day 2 of PCT, Full TRS and because I am really cautious, Clomid dosed 50/50/25/25

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I don't have numbers, because I don't have anything to measure with (bf wise) and the scale wouldn't do Androhard justice because I was on T-LV at the same time.

My stack was basically:

Turinabol-LV
Androhard
Green Tea
CLA
Multi
Ton of Fish Oil (Oximega)
GPLC/Premax (switched between just GPLC and Premax)
Creapure

Great cycle. I havn't weighed myself in awhile, but I would assume about 9lbs, with signifcant leaning, particularly though the arms/chest and legs. If I were to do it again, I would add Dermatherm Target to target the midsection a bit more. But overall, insanely successful cycle.

P.S. I am on day 2 of PCT, Full TRS and because I am really cautious, Clomid dosed 50/50/25/25
That's a hell of a cycle! I'm trying to find out how much BF I can drop with a cycle of AndroHard. Cause I got to see how much I have to stay around if I want to hit 6-7% BF by my 21st birthday(which is in close to 6 months).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a hell of a cycle! I'm trying to find out how much BF I can drop with a cycle of AndroHard. Cause I got to see how much I have to stay around if I want to hit 6-7% BF by my 21st birthday(which is in close to 6 months).
Its really going to be dependent on your diet more then anything brother, Androhard will definately aid in the process a lot though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to know your result with AndroHard. Like how much bodyfat % do you lose and what did you stacked it with
If you want to get some Androhard, don't wait too long, or it'll all be gone! 1-T and Formestane are already all GONE, and there are a only few hundred bottles left of AndroHard, Dermacrine, and Turinabol!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

catty66

catty66

Awards
I love Androhard. I have used it twice. Once solo, and once stacked with tren-lv. I believe it can compliment quite a few PH/DS out there. Solo, I did not notice a huge strength or weight gain. But, it made me feel very hard and vascular. It also brought out that alpha male feeling that most of us love. When stacked with the tren, it made my cycle seem alot smoothier. I have run tren twice before without androhard. Androhard, definitely made a difference. One thing I noticed is tren does not like my nips to much. With Androhard, my nips only got slightly puffy in the last week of cycle. It went right away in pct. I just received three more bottles a couple days ago, before it gets discontinued. I plan on running some with Superdrone-lv in December.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gone as in gone forever? Why?! Is something going to replace it?
Hey man, didn't know you didnt know about this.

We discontinued our PH line. We will have a new line up of products soon, but this will be the last of our current PHs.

If you buy one, it is 10% off.
Two, 20% off.
Three, 30% off.
Four or more, 40% off.

Must be of the same product.

Any PH stack is currently 30% off, and this is of course until quantities are gone.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, didn't know you didnt know about this.

We discontinued our PH line. We will have a new line up of products soon, but this will be the last of our current PHs.

If you buy one, it is 10% off.
Two, 20% off.
Three, 30% off.
Four or more, 40% off.

Must be of the same product.

Any PH stack is currently 30% off, and this is of course until quantities are gone.
OH BOY! I got a lot of thinking to do...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all you reps, were there ever any blood tests showing PSA levels before + after an androhard cycle?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
For all you reps, were there ever any blood tests showing PSA levels before + after an androhard cycle?
prostate concerns are almost non existent if estrogen is in check. Adult males have prostate issues because T is low and estro is begging to rise.

Reactions: mw1
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prostate concerns are almost non existent if estrogen is in check. Adult males have prostate issues because T is low and estro is begging to rise.
I have blood test results that would argue that :) but it was while using methyl stenelone, so i'm sure that was the culprit. even so I didn't feel any prostate discomfort, but my psa was 4.1

BigSwole53

Awards
androhard as a liquid is being discontinued and being replaced by pills. I was told by a rep via email that it should be on sale next week :) but I went ahead and order 2 of the liquids just incase the new formula isn't as good but I have high hopes for PP.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
androhard as a liquid is being discontinued and being replaced by pills. I was told by a rep via email that it should be on sale next week :) but I went ahead and order 2 of the liquids just incase the new formula isn't as good but I have high hopes for PP.
Yah, it's 50% off at Primordialperformance.com

800mg Androhard per day is the bee's knees. :poke:

BigSwole53

Awards
Yah, it's 50% off at Primordialperformance.com

800mg Androhard per day is the bee's knees. :poke:
Yea loved the 50% off since one bottle is like $70 I went ahead and bought two. Thought about buying three but I also have some Mega-H here so I have a good 3 months worth of supplements.
Just don't know which one I want to do first the Mega-H or Andro. I thought about doing Andro then H then Andro again but I wasn't sure how that would work out.
If ya'll have any opinions on how I should go about this it would help.
Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes and no; PP is coming out with a new AH that will be in softgels, but it will e a different hormone used.

BigSwole53

Awards
Yes and no; PP is coming out with a new AH that will be in softgels, but it will e a different hormone used.
Will it be Epiandrosterone again or will it be Androsterone this time?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea loved the 50% off since one bottle is like $70 I went ahead and bought two. Thought about buying three but I also have some Mega-H here so I have a good 3 months worth of supplements.
Just don't know which one I want to do first the Mega-H or Andro. I thought about doing Andro then H then Andro again but I wasn't sure how that would work out.
If ya'll have any opinions on how I should go about this it would help.
Thanks.
What is mega H?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will it be Epiandrosterone again or will it be Androsterone this time?
The latter, but with a slight twist.
It's funny, but I though epiandro had the better skeletal muscle conversion ratios for dht and androsterone higher AI properties... anyway, now I'm more intrigued to read the writeups.