Sustain Alpha while on

Awards
Hey I had read a few things about the poss. of doubling up the dosing on SA 2-3 days a wk while on to help fight shutdown.Just wondering what was found out about the viability of this idea?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im not sure about doubling up on the dose. i know tcf-1 will help to speed up the process of rebounding. have you giving thought of adding that?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember there being talk about this method being comparable to using HCG...but I can't say anything for certain.

hopefully someone from PP can comment on this.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
After reading this i wondered as well. I would just run it straight through the cycle though.

The release of LH & FSH from the pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is stimulated to produce GnRH when it senses low levels of steroid hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen. (hypothalamus [GnRH] --- > pituitary [LH & FSH]--- > testes [testosterone])

On the other hand, when the brain detects high levels of steroid hormones it suppresses the release of GnRH, LH & FSH, and eventually testosterone production. This is called the negative feedback loop – the normal daily rhythm of hormone production.

Sustain Alpha increases GrRH release by preventing the negative feedback of steroid hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage*.

In other words, Sustain Alpha offsets the suppression of steroid hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH. More testosterone means more strength, confidence and sexual prowess.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SA an all around great product on and off :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Resolve hit it on the head.

imjuschillin

Awards
OK, this all sounds good, but it confuses me on something.

Ive read that the tcf-1 and SA are great for PCT, maybe a SERM and cort control too and I understood you were pretty covered.

So, if one was to take the SA on cycle as well, would the dosing continue the same during PCT with it? What about if tcf-1 was taken on cycle as well, wuld the dosage continue like that during PCT? Say with an EQ and Dermacrine stack, for example ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack but I was wondering if taking it while on cycle will help with shutdown? I will
Be on cycle for 9wks and want to keep my boys at a somewhat normal size. I was going to use it wks 5-9, has anyone done something like this before?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hijack but I was wondering if taking it while on cycle will help with shutdown? I will
Be on cycle for 9wks and want to keep my boys at a somewhat normal size. I was going to use it wks 5-9, has anyone done something like this before?
Sure man, you can run it on cycle for exactly that reason. It's efficacy will be determined by the harshness of your cycle. For most orals, it should help a noticeable amount with shutdown

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, if one was to take the SA on cycle as well, would the dosing continue the same during PCT with it? What about if tcf-1 was taken on cycle as well, wuld the dosage continue like that during PCT? Say with an EQ and Dermacrine stack, for example ;)
yes. continue SA as is or alter dosing schedules i.e. 3days while on cycle/ 5 days while off.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
SA on or off cycle is a great idea. don't know if you need to double up. but deff a nice addition to a cycle. I also rec toco-8.