Requesting input on a PP/CEL stack idea.

imjuschillin

Awards
What do you guys think of this for a stack?

10 weeks of EQ-Plex with same 10 weeks Dermacrine, last 8 weeks Stano-Drol and Taco-8. (Along with other basic on cycle support supps...)

???

Goals would be lean gains, increased strength. Diet would be in line with that goal for me.

PCT would be maybe; Clomid for 4 weeks right after cycle stopped. One week into PCT add Sustain Alpha (4weeks?), then a week later Lean Extreme or Endoamp (cort control) (4 weeks?) All 3 PCT items would be tappered down.

Comments, suggestions, anything? (Im posting this in the PP area and CEL area cuz those are the 2 main companies' products being used.)

Thanks!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of this for a stack?

10 weeks of EQ-Plex with same 10 weeks Dermacrine, last 8 weeks Stano-Drol and Taco-8. (Along with other basic on cycle support supps...)

???

Goals would be lean gains, increased strength. Diet would be in line with that goal for me.

PCT would be maybe; Clomid for 4 weeks right after cycle stopped. One week into PCT add Sustain Alpha (4weeks?), then a week later Lean Extreme or Endoamp (cort control) (4 weeks?) All 3 PCT items would be tappered down.

Comments, suggestions, anything? (Im posting this in the PP area and CEL area cuz those are the 2 main companies' products being used.)

Thanks!
id rather stack turinabol or androhard with EQ since both Derma and EQ convert to estrogen...small amounts but still....

Also Id start SA, Endoamp and Toco the first day of PCT. Id also suggest taking it throughout cycle. Toco 8 is a great staple.

imjuschillin

Awards
id rather stack turinabol or androhard with EQ since both Derma and EQ convert to estrogen...small amounts but still....

Also Id start SA, Endoamp and Toco the first day of PCT. Id also suggest taking it throughout cycle. Toco 8 is a great staple.
Tks for the reply!

OK, well regarding your first point, I thought Stano-Drol and Androhard were both very similar regarding their DHT related effects. Thatw as my thinking in why I'd add it. I can certainly take one out, Im not oppposed to any suggestions. Could Formestane be added on cycle to combat the small amount of estrogen conversion?

Regarding your second point, Ive always read that cort control for sure should be started only 2-3 weeks into PCT, because cort levels won't be an issue before that?

I actually just ordered taco-8, endoamp, and tcf-1 from PP. My first order from them! sweet! :)

imjuschillin

Awards
Yes, they would make a great stack.
OK, regarding the 1T, isnt that very similar in its test base type function as the Derma would be? The 1T is a more hormonal version, so to speak? Or am I off here? Lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, regarding the 1T, isnt that very similar in it test base type function as the Derma would be. The 1T is a more hormonal version, so to speak? or am I off here? Lol
Way off. In terms of compounds, test and 1-test are VERY different. 1T, technically dihydroboldenone, is far more dry and androgenic while still being highly anabolic.

imjuschillin

Awards
Way off. In terms of compounds, test and 1-test are VERY different. 1T, technically dihydroboldenone, is far more dry and androgenic while still being highly anabolic.
Really?... I coulda swore I read in other threads people saying Derma would be a perfect 'test base' for compounds like EQ, Epi, Superdrol. It would be used to offset any lethargy and/or libido issues... Seems to me mw now from what you're saying 1T would be an even better fit for those things than Derma?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really?... I coulda swore I read in other threads people saying Derma would be a perfect 'test base' for compounds like EQ, Epi, Superdrol. It would be used to offset any lethargy and/or libido issues... Seems to me mw now from what you're saying 1T would be an even better fit for those things than Derma?
Derma would be a test base, but I was explaining the difference between the compounds.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Is this proposed stack a 10 week or 18 week cycle? Either way, your boys are gonna be SERIOUSLY shut down after that extended cycle. I'd recommend (as does Eric, check primordial's educational articles, I can't yet post links, but I'm sure you can find it) pinning low dose hcg throughout your cycle to keep your testes alive, and make PCT smoother. Have you cycled before? If not, start with a standard ph cycle length to see how you react, if you have, then good luck and please log it. I'd love to see the results.

imjuschillin

Awards
Is this proposed stack a 10 week or 18 week cycle? Either way, your boys are gonna be SERIOUSLY shut down after that extended cycle. I'd recommend (as does Eric, check primordial's educational articles, I can't yet post links, but I'm sure you can find it) pinning low dose hcg throughout your cycle to keep your testes alive, and make PCT smoother. Have you cycled before? If not, start with a standard ph cycle length to see how you react, if you have, then good luck and please log it. I'd love to see the results.
Hey man, I was thinking 10 weeks. (close to 18 though with PCT.)

The reason being EQ takes so long to kick in, and I've read Stano can be run a long time fairly safely (not too strong, not methylated.)

Im kinda suprised to read you think Id be seriously shut down though. I say that cuz I thought the test base (Derma) would offset some of the shutdown side effects. Now, biologically I could be shut down, yes, but hopping right on Clomid along with other support supps and PCT items I thought would fix that, hence the whole point of them.

I'm just thinkin out loud, seeing diff angles is how I learn. (Even if it makes me look stupid, lol.) So, I appreciate your response!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, I was thinking 10 weeks. (close to 18 though with PCT.)

The reason being EQ takes so long to kick in, and I've read Stano can be run a long time fairly safely (not too strong, not methylated.)

Im kinda suprised to read you think Id be seriously shut down though. I say that cuz I thought the test base (Derma) would offset some of the shutdown side effects. Now, biologically I could be shut down, yes, but hopping right on Clomid along with other support supps and PCT items I thought would fix that, hence the whole point of them.

I'm just thinkin out loud, seeing diff angles is how I learn. (Even if it makes me look stupid, lol.) So, I appreciate your response!
It may alleviate some of the side effects (libido, lethargy, etc.), but you're HPTA is still going to be very suppressed from a 10 week cycle. The PCT will help to kickstart the recovery process, but it's still going to be about 6-8 weeks before everything is roughly back to "normal."

imjuschillin

Awards
Hmmm... OK, well let me try it this way. I seen some other peeps on the board try this with some success...

I've got (or hope to very soon) the following:
Stano drol
Havoc
EQ
Formastane
Hope to have some Derma and/or 4-AD soon (may have more luck with the 4-AD to be honest. I been trying to get Derma, but just cant find anyone to even try to ship it here.)

What would you guys recommend for a good run with any combos of those? I'd be mainly looking for strength/weight gains, but lean as poss. It really gets tedious every spring to be trying to shave of that 'winter bulk' added fat.

Thanks everyone!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ur diet would magnify any results. EQ is going to make u hungry, I stuff my face when I'm on it. ridiculous.

imjuschillin

Awards
Don't do a ten wk without hcg
Yeah, I been thinking Ill limit it to an 8 weeker. I was just thinking of getting the most out of the slow acting EQ plex was all.

Still unsure about wether to run Derm and or Stano or both throughout and if form would be beneficial. (DHT and test type base. Form to control estro fr EQ and Derm..???)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a 7wk cut and using a bottle of Sustain Alpha during wks 6-7 to help with libido.

The last PH cycle i ran was tren and halo so the shutdown sucked. I ran clomid for PCT too so I am all about preventing it all you can.

Stop at 8wks, get a libido booster of some kind starting at wk 5.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I agree Toco 8 is a great staple in any cycle.
Also if there not all methyls as 2 of them i dont 100% know ,then sure. but usually orals Id only use for 4-8 weeks depending.
also I would rec sustain alpha for help with labido and estrogen.
and for pct HCGenerate and pps TCF-1 I think would help nicly aswell.

Im using 1-testcyp myself right now but the injectable not the liver toxic one.

imjuschillin

Awards
OK, still throwing this idea around. I at least understand the difference now from further research I did between Derma and 1-T. Lol.

Since then I was thinking of switching out the Derma with 4-AD

So 8 weeks of EQ, 4-AD, and Stano. From my readings elsewhere these are all non methylated and can all be run longer cycles.

I guess my question now would be, due to the EQ and 4AD, would Forme on cycle be beneficial, or would that knock down my estrogen too much?

Id run cycle assist during and TACO-8 too. Anything else anyone would suggest on cycle and why? Sould Sustain Alpha be a better choice than Forme?

Thanks again everyone for being patient with me, lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have or can get 4ad then I would go with that, although Dermacrine will work great. As far as Formestane, I personally avoid an AI on cycle unless I know I need it, or bloating gets too unbearable, having it on hand would be beneficial. As far as Sustain Alpha use it for PCT.

My question would be why not just run test?

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey ryansm, tks for your input.

Sounds good then, I got the Forme, Ill just keep it on hand in case. Guess I'll save the sustain alpha for PCT then. Iw as sure I read somewhere though that like 3 times a week on cycle and 5 times a week PCT was the way to go with the SA. Maybe the research results changed since I read that?...

PCT I'm looking at TCF-1, sust alph, toco (still), then endo amp starting 3rd week. Likely taper them all down. I think that's it...

I have some Clomid and Nolva on hand, but wonder if I'll need them with the above PCT, and if I keep the dosages at recommend label doses and not above at all...?

Any thoughts?

Oh! And why not just test?... Well, I bet like many on this board, it sounds tempting, it does. But, I'm new to the PH/DS game as it is and I guess due to my cautious nature I wanna try a bunch of cycles before I got in 'balls deep' so to speak. Plus I'll wanna research that as well as where I might get it and the accessories needed to go with it. I'm sure you can understand, we all gotta start somewhere. Lolz

Cheers

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ryansm, tks for your input.

Sounds good then, I got the Forme, Ill just keep it on hand in case. Guess I'll save the sustain alpha for PCT then. Iw as sure I read somewhere though that like 3 times a week on cycle and 5 times a week PCT was the way to go with the SA. Maybe the research results changed since I read that?...

PCT I'm looking at TCF-1, sust alph, toco (still), then endo amp starting 3rd week. Likely taper them all down. I think that's it...

I have some Clomid and Nolva on hand, but wonder if I'll need them with the above PCT, and if I keep the dosages at recommend label doses and not above at all...?

Any thoughts?

Oh! And why not just test?... Well, I bet like many on this board, it sounds tempting, it does. But, I'm new to the PH/DS game as it is and I guess due to my cautious nature I wanna try a bunch of cycles before I got in 'balls deep' so to speak. Plus I'll wanna research that as well as where I might get it and the accessories needed to go with it. I'm sure you can understand, we all gotta start somewhere. Lolz

Cheers
No problem
As far as the SA you can use it on cycle, but if you have just one bottle I would save it for pct.

With the SERMS, choose one and lower the dose by half, there is a lot of positive feedback on using the TRS by itself for pct, but another great benefit is that you can lower your SERM dose when using it. For your cycle I recommend using a SERM.

And I completely understand your logic, and support your decision to research before jumping in. You should keep your eyes out for the AndroSeries, it will fit nicely with your goals, we will be releasing information on it soon.
Best of luck with the cycle, and please let us know how it goes.

Onnoc

Awards
If you are wanting to do the Dermacrine, screw the EQ throw some Turinabol in there and you are set. Myself and three friends are currently about five days out from the end of our cycle with it in the sandbox and can honestly say stuff can't be touched in regards to strength gains with minimal sides... and I do mean minimal... as in not noticable. Either way, just felt inclined to throw my two cents. Best of luck to you IJC.