Need help with 1-t

  1. Need help with 1-t


    I really would like to stock up on these before their gone. This is my issue, I have not seen too many solo logs on the 1-T and would like to know how this would be for future bulks. I do not want to run any methyls,so turinabol is out of the question. Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    I really would like to stock up on these before their gone. This is my issue, I have not seen too many solo logs on the 1-T and would like to know how this would be for future bulks. I do not want to run any methyls,so turinabol is out of the question. Thanks
    As long as your NUTRITION and training are on target, then 1-T should be fine for bulking.

    There's quite a few solo 1-T logs out there, as well as stacks using 1-T.

    Logs:
    1-T Solo Log
    The Definitive 1-T Solo Log
    Primordial Performance 1-T
    1-T and Me, Solo run
    1-T LOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Doin it big!
    johnyq's primoridal performance 1T (standalone) LOG
    1-T and Me, Solo run
    Trying to be more Cool Primordial 1-T log
    1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work
    EJ's 1st Cycle PP's 1-T HMS LOG
    Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!
    1-t + epi Stack
    Primordial Performance 1-T Review
    My 1-T/Dbol log]
    Natty's not so Natural Supplement Showdown
    Gettin' Hard! with PP's Androhard and 1-T LV Log
    1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work

    Reviews:
    1-T Muscle Stack Review (Quick & Easy)

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. WOW...Good looking out on the links,thanks.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    I really would like to stock up on these before their gone. This is my issue, I have not seen too many solo logs on the 1-T and would like to know how this would be for future bulks. I do not want to run any methyls,so turinabol is out of the question. Thanks
    1-T is a great bulker and honestly I don't think it should be used for anything else as it has a propensity upping your appetite.

    To give you a reference, my buddy and my superior, John (Trauma1) was one of the original testers for the transdermal version before he became a part of Primordial Peformance and he had some pretty damn solid results. Not sure if his log is still around, but if it is...read up on his log.

    Also, if you have anymore questions always feel free to ask any of Primordial Reps for help.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    1-T is a great bulker and honestly I don't think it should be used for anything else as it has a propensity upping your appetite.

    To give you a reference, my buddy and my superior, John (Trauma1) was one of the original testers for the transdermal version before he became a part of Primordial Peformance and he had some pretty damn solid results. Not sure if his log is still around, but if it is...read up on his log.

    Also, if you have anymore questions always feel free to ask any of Primordial Reps for help.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance


    yez sir it is still around and still very informative. here ya go Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  6. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    yez sir it is still around and still very informative. here ya go Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!
    Thanks for that bud. Much appreciated.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  7. TCF-1 (sodium D-aspartate) Is a nice addition to a bulking cycle/phase
    for a great non methyl bulk stack i would deff rec these:
    TCF-1
    Sustain Alpha (Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone)
    Toco-8
    ASGT (nice preWO kick)
    Creapure (I use pps)
    Beta-A
    and of course whey protein.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in