Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

Best PP hormonal product stacked with..

Looking to support PP by picking up some of the hormonal stuff. I started epi on monday and would like to add in something else. I haven't ran anything in about 2 years and i'm ready to go balls to the wall. What product would be best to stack with epistane? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I plan to run epi at 20/30/40/40. If you recommend a product, please provide a good dosing scheme given what im currently running

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Looking to support PP by picking up some of the hormonal stuff. I started epi on monday and would like to add in something else. I haven't ran anything in about 2 years and i'm ready to go balls to the wall. What product would be best to stack with epistane? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I plan to run epi at 20/30/40/40. If you recommend a product, please provide a good dosing scheme given what im currently running
    Take a look at our Dermacrine Muscle Stack. It will stack very well with the Epi, and this stack also contains the products for your PCT. You can't beat the price right now either with 30% that stack!

Thank you for the support!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What goal are you trying to achieve with this cycle (knowing that allows us to make the best recommendation)?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

looking for all out mass
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

looking for all out mass
    Then I agree with John:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Take a look at our Dermacrine Muscle Stack. It will stack very well with the Epi, and this stack also contains the products for your PCT...
    If you go with the Dermacrine Muscle Stack, attached (or you can read it on our website) is the dosing/timing for each product in the stack (dose/time Epi as planned).

Please note that if you use the ORAL Dermacrine Muscle Stack replace the 5 pumps of Dermacrine topical recommended with 4-5ml of Dermacrine Liqua-Vade in the dosing instructions attached.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

curious as to why you recommend dermacrine over 1-t and turinabol?
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

curious as to why you recommend dermacrine over 1-t and turinabol?
    Turinabol-LV is methylated. Wouldn't make a great combination with Epi, which is also methylated.

1-T would be effective as well, Personally for me I think the decision would be a toss up between 1-T and Dermacrine, but more people seem to prefer Dermacrine as opposed to to 1-T for stacking.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You can stack either the Dermacrine or 1-T with the Epi, but I think Dermacrine will be the better option. It will add support for libido and lethargy issues which can be a problem with many cycles.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

good info.. ive been searching for epi/derma epi/1-t stacks and not coming up with much. i like your rationale trauma
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You can stack either the Dermacrine or 1-T with the Epi, but I think Dermacrine will be the better option. It will add support for libido and lethargy issues which can be a problem with many cycles.
    ^^^John pretty much covered it

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

im wondering in terms of shutdown how much more derma or 1-t will contribute. im thinking derma would be less. but either way ill be shutdown so it doesnt matter lol.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

im wondering in terms of shutdown how much more derma or 1-t will contribute. im thinking derma would be less. but either way ill be shutdown so it doesnt matter lol.
    1T would be my recommendation, but make sure (and I cannot stress this enough) that you eat at least 3-4 servings of fruit. Keeping liver glycogen full is paramount to lowering the lethargy from strong compounds.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    1T would be my recommendation, but make sure (and I cannot stress this enough) that you eat at least 3-4 servings of fruit. Keeping liver glycogen full is paramount to lowering the lethargy from strong compounds.
    In addition, make sure you utilize Fish Oil and up your water intake. The combination of the two, 1-T and Epistane, will be pretty dry.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    In addition, make sure you utilize Fish Oil and up your water intake. The combination of the two, 1-T and Epistane, will be pretty dry.
    Absolutely.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

great advice. i have a bunch of cycle support and fish oil to take throughout. just ordered myself some 1-t. hopefully it'll get here soon so i can run it in with my epi. should be a killer bulk cycle
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

great advice. i have a bunch of cycle support and fish oil to take throughout. just ordered myself some 1-t. hopefully it'll get here soon so i can run it in with my epi. should be a killer bulk cycle
    Do you plan on logging it?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Do you plan on logging it?
    If you do, that would be awesome, and definitely informative for others thinking of running this or similar cycles.

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

sure i dont see why not. i used to log ALOT over at bulknutrition but they shutdown the forums. still debating if i want to run sustain in my pct. kindof strapped for money at the moment so cant really order anything else at this point. so far i just have clomid (yea yea i should have everything before the cycle). but all i really need is a test booster/AI in addition to it.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

sure i dont see why not. i used to log ALOT over at bulknutrition but they shutdown the forums. still debating if i want to run sustain in my pct. kindof strapped for money at the moment so cant really order anything else at this point. so far i just have clomid (yea yea i should have everything before the cycle). but all i really need is a test booster/AI in addition to it.
    Sustain Alpha is well worth the investment, and would be an excellent post-cycle addition. However, since you already have Clomid on hand, PP's TCF-1 could serve as a less costly solution to help up-regulate testosterone production during your PCT.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

i was thinking either that or something along the lines of testopro since ive heard nothing but great reviews. oh yea i also have toco-8
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

i was thinking either that or something along the lines of testopro since ive heard nothing but great reviews. oh yea i also have toco-8
    If you get Sustain Alpha, I recommend using the transdermal version - for me it was more effective, and I prefer it over the liqua-vade version.

22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well, Sustain Alpha and Testopro are about the same price. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd personally go with Sustain Alpha; specifically for its estrogen control, libido support, and test boosting properties.
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

...I'd personally go with Sustain Alpha; specifically for its estrogen control, libido support, and test boosting properties.
    ^^^x2, but that's also because I've used it and loved it

24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    ^^^x2, but that's also because I've used it and loved it
    Same here!
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Same here!
    It's almost time to use it again soon too, methinks Maybe to start 2011 off . . .

26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

how should i run the 1-t? was thinking 5ml twice a day for 25 days?
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

how should i run the 1-t? was thinking 5ml twice a day for 25 days?
    I take it you have the Liqua-Vade version of 1-T.

As recommended at 1-T Liqua-Vade product Facts:
    As a dietary supplement take one 4-5mL dose, 1-2 times daily, 12 hours apart. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

To assess tolerance, start with one 4-5mL dose daily, taken in the morning. Take up to two (2) 4-5mL servings per day after 5-7 days.

Consume within 6 hours if mixing with beverage.
    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

28. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

First off id like to say thank you for the support, its definately appreciated!!

Also like the others have said, keeping water up along with electrolytes and fruit in the diet will help a lot.

1T and Epi will definately be dry but your gonna be strong, add mass, and look like a beast.

As far as PCT goes Sustain Alpha is an awesome choice, but if you are planning to go with the clomid then TCF-1 is a great addition to it. If you try the TCF-1 try taking a dose pre workout, AWESOME time to take it to amp you up and get you into beast mode!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you try the TCF-1 try taking a dose pre workout, AWESOME time to take it to amp you up and get you into beast mode!!
    Agreed! TCF-1 is definitely one of the fastest-acting supplements I've experienced to date.
  30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

I also noticed on re-read that you have Toco-8, great staple product and an awesome product to be used during PCT as well!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    First off id like to say thank you for the support, its definately appreciated!!

Also like the others have said, keeping water up along with electrolytes and fruit in the diet will help a lot.

1T and Epi will definately be dry but your gonna be strong, add mass, and look like a beast.

As far as PCT goes Sustain Alpha is an awesome choice, but if you are planning to go with the clomid then TCF-1 is a great addition to it. If you try the TCF-1 try taking a dose pre workout, AWESOME time to take it to amp you up and get you into beast mode!!
    Why do you recommend the TCF-1 instead of sustain alpha if he already has clomid in the PCT?
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Why do you recommend the TCF-1 instead of sustain alpha if he already has clomid in the PCT?
    Sustain Alpha not only contains test-boosting properties, but it also provides additional estrogen control; while TCF-1 primarily aids in the up-regulation of one's testosterone levels post-cycle. Both are advised because they essentially work synergistically with Clomid.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%

Sustain Alpha not only contains test-boosting properties, but it also provides additional estrogen control; while TCF-1 primarily aids in the up-regulation of one's testosterone levels post-cycle. Both are advised because they essentially work synergistically with Clomid.
    OK, so say, Clomid, SA, TCF-1, perhaps followed by endoamp would be a solid PCT for most cycles?
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    OK, so say, Clomid, SA, TCF-1, perhaps followed by endoamp would be a solid PCT for most cycles?
    Absolutely, but that also depends on the duration of your proposed cycle and how harsh the hormonal compound is.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've used dermacrine on my last couple cycles (Epi and SD). it's done a great job keeping my libido up and fending of lethargy!
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I've used dermacrine on my last couple cycles (Epi and SD). it's done a great job keeping my libido up and fending of lethargy!
    Dermacrine is always a good choice, I wish I had added it to the cycle I am currently on . Im going to grab a bottle or two for my next cycle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

i havent really done much research into tcf-1 yet. ill look into it today. to be honest (i wasnt going to bring this up) i ran the trs stack maybe 6-7 months ago by itself to get a little boost as i suffer from low T levels. unfortunately, i didnt notice very much from it (other than highly elevated LH and prolactin levels; my bloods confirmed this). i ended up with a case of gyno, which resolved itself in a matter of months. I think the gyno was due to the SA which is why im weary of purchasing it again. my friend who also ran the SA ended up with gyno as well.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i havent really done much research into tcf-1 yet. ill look into it today. to be honest (i wasnt going to bring this up) i ran the trs stack maybe 6-7 months ago by itself to get a little boost as i suffer from low T levels. unfortunately, i didnt notice very much from it (other than highly elevated LH and prolactin levels; my bloods confirmed this). i ended up with a case of gyno, which resolved itself in a matter of months. I think the gyno was due to the SA which is why im weary of purchasing it again. my friend who also ran the SA ended up with gyno as well.
    Had you previously ran anything hormonal before supplementing the TRS? Also, are you sure you weren't just experiencing gyno-like symptoms (i.e. itchiness, puffiness, sensitivity)?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.49%

no i havent.. as i said earlier i havent ran anything hormonal in probably like 2 years. it was def gyno confirmed by a surgeon.
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Had you previously ran anything hormonal before supplementing the TRS? Also, are you sure you weren't just experiencing gyno-like symptoms (i.e. itchiness, puffiness, sensitivity)?
    I was going to ask the same thing. Having used Sustain Alpha - both the topical and liqua-vade versions - I had no issues with them, and if there had been any "sides", being a female, I would have been affected more than any male.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 509
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. LG product stacked with Havoc?
    By icanrace in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 01:38 AM
  3. best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 09:48 AM