Best PP hormonal product stacked with.. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Best PP hormonal product stacked with..

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

yea i guess my friend and i were the unlucky ones.. either way, i still have time to evaluate what to add with my clomid and toco-8. the new formula of activate xtreme looks interesting but im kindof leaning towards testopro.

im actually really excited to receive the 1-t. hopefully ill get it by the weekend and the real madness can begin. been searching for logs of epi and 1-t and only have come up with a couple.. i will def do a lil log

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    no i havent.. as i said earlier i havent ran anything hormonal in probably like 2 years. it was def gyno confirmed by a surgeon.
    So, no previous OTC testosterone boosters or AI's in the weeks prior to using the TRS? Also, did you utilize a proper PCT regimen for the hormonal compounds you previously used?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

nope, absolutely nothing. and yes i did a full pct for all the compounds ive run in the past.
    •   

4. Senior Member

nope, absolutely nothing. and yes i did a full pct for all the compounds ive run in the past.
    I'm not trying to pry, but this is the first time I've ever heard of this... Would you mind elaborating? What were the DS's and what did you use during PCT to ensure a full recovery?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

ran just about everything. from real gear to epi. always used a serm, ai, supporting supps, and sometimes cortisol blocker. never had gyno until SA
  6. Senior Member

ran just about everything. from real gear to epi. always used a serm, ai, supporting supps, and sometimes cortisol blocker. never had gyno until SA
    In my opinion, your gyno was not directly caused by Sustain Alpha. I think it's more plausible that the natural increase in your testosterone levels via Sustain Alpha essentially aggravated an already developing, or existing, case of gyno; especially since it was the first supplement you've used since your two year supplement hiatus.

i ended up with a case of gyno, which resolved itself in a matter of months.
    Also, since your gyno went away by itself over a relatively short period of time, it appears as though you were only suffering from gyno-like symptoms (possibly increased water retention).
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

i know it can be hard to accept, but SA def caused the gyno. this is why i didnt want to bring it up. But my friend and I had no pre-existing conditions of gyno ever. The surgeon was 100% it was gyno after all the tests and mammogram. He said it would go away itself over time as long as i didnt take anymore supps like that
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

p.s. i am not in anyway bashing PP. I think its an outstanding company with great products. Its just that my friend and I had a bad experience with SA
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

p.s. i am not in anyway bashing PP. I think its an outstanding company with great products. Its just that my friend and I had a bad experience with SA
    I can accept the fact that SA didn't work for you and you had a bad experience with it. However, I think you can understand why there is skepticism over how SA could have caused you gyno. For one, SA is natural and works endogenously, not exogenously meaning it will cause no suppression of hormone production as it works within the body's own natural production. Secondly, SA has SERM like and AI like qualities, in essence, it would help with gyno not cause it.

However, to give you benefit of the doubt...I never rule anything out so if that was your experience that is rather interesting and actually it shows that some more research needs to be done. Regardless, no matter what you take, even if it is supposed to be the most well researched and safest supplement known to man there are always exceptions to every rule...science can not account for every individual genetic difference.

I value your honesty, but more importantly thank you for not bad mouthing Primordial Performance. I know one bad experience with one product from the company can cause a customer to view the company as a whole in a negative light, but Primordial Performance is definitely top notch company and it shows a lot that you can say positive words about PP despite your experience.

Now lastly...one important piece of advice for you...never go by the word of surgeons or medical doctors in regard to supplementation...they are medical professionals yes, but the majority of them don't know sh*t when it comes to supplements. You have to remember that they have a bias and want people to be on prescription medication because it helps put more money in their pocket...supplements take money away from them .

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I can accept the fact that SA didn't work for you and you had a bad experience with it. However, I think you can understand why there is skepticism over how SA could have caused you gyno. For one, SA is natural and works endogenously, not exogenously meaning it will cause no suppression of hormone production as it works within the body's own natural production. Secondly, SA has SERM like and AI like qualities, in essence, it would help with gyno not cause it.

However, to give you benefit of the doubt...I never rule anything out so if that was your experience that is rather interesting and actually it shows that some more research needs to be done. Regardless, no matter what you take, even if it is supposed to be the most well researched and safest supplement known to man there are always exceptions to every rule...science can not account for every individual genetic difference.

I value your honesty, but more importantly thank you for not bad mouthing Primordial Performance. I know one bad experience with one product from the company can cause a customer to view the company as a whole in a negative light, but Primordial Performance is definitely top notch company and it shows a lot that you can say positive words about PP despite your experience.

Now lastly...one important piece of advice for you...never go by the word of surgeons or medical doctors in regard to supplementation...they are medical professionals yes, but the majority of them don't know sh*t when it comes to supplements. You have to remember that they have a bias and want people to be on prescription medication because it helps put more money in their pocket...supplements take money away from them .

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

very well put.. maybe ill give SA another try.. but what im really looking forward to is incorporating the 1-t with epi tomorrow
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

very well put.. maybe ill give SA another try.. but what im really looking forward to is incorporating the 1-t with epi tomorrow
    That'll be a really fun ride.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

i know im pretty amped.. just tracked my package and itll be here today so i can start dosing when i get home. im eating wayy above maintenance (1500-2k cals more) so this bulk should turn out real good. i hope!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

if i was using EPI and wanted to add in something else from PP Iwould DEFF run sustain alpha the whole run threw and with pct and add in toco-8 during pct along with HCGenerate and TCF-1 Post cycle.

id also grab androhard while you can. :-)
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I also noticed on re-read that you have Toco-8, great staple product and an awesome product to be used during PCT as well!
    I agree toco-8 is great stuff! love it on or off cycle.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

i havent really done much research into tcf-1 yet. ill look into it today. to be honest (i wasnt going to bring this up) i ran the trs stack maybe 6-7 months ago by itself to get a little boost as i suffer from low T levels. unfortunately, i didnt notice very much from it (other than highly elevated LH and prolactin levels; my bloods confirmed this). i ended up with a case of gyno, which resolved itself in a matter of months. I think the gyno was due to the SA which is why im weary of purchasing it again. my friend who also ran the SA ended up with gyno as well.
    Sustain Alpha will not cause gyno my friend, if anything it would help it.
    you must have been using somthing else as well also your friend.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 509
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:38 PM
  2. LG product stacked with Havoc?
    By icanrace in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:38 AM
  3. best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:48 AM