PCT: tcf-1 and sustain

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running a cycle of 1-t in the near future(got in on the awesome deal going on). I was wondering if tcf-1 and sustain alpha was enough for my pct or if I should add more.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on running a cycle of 1-t in the near future(got in on the awesome deal going on). I was wondering if tcf-1 and sustain alpha was enough for my pct or if I should add more.

Thanks
That would be fine. You could also add in EndoAmp Max for cortisol control.

Check out our 1-T Muscle Stack/1-T Muscle Stack (oral) - it has everything you need for your cycle AND PCT, and adding in TCF-1 would be the icing on the cake.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be fine. You could also add in EndoAmp Max for cortisol control.

Check out our 1-T Muscle Stack/1-T Muscle Stack (oral) - it has everything you need for your cycle AND PCT, and adding in TCF-1 would be the icing on the cake.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Perfectly stated, Rosie. :)

I agree 100%. I would look into our stack options now as they all contain our PCT products that will stack very well with TCF-1. You can't beat the price right now with 30% off.

Thanks for the support!

-John

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Alright sounds good. I bought the four bottle deal of the 1-t a couple days ago. Already had the sustain, so looks like ill get the tcf-1 and toco and i will be good to go. Thanks guys.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright sounds good. I bought the four bottle deal of the 1-t a couple days ago. Already had the sustain, so looks like ill get the tcf-1 and toco and i will be good to go. Thanks guys.
No worries :)

All product information and stacking with specific dosing/timing advice in all on our website, but if you have any more questions after all that, just ask.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oohhh snap!! Watch out, bowhunter is about to get to the point where he needs no bow, hes just gonna wrestle the dear to the ground!

In all seriousness let us know how it goes, send us reps a PM with how its goin, or even better make a log. You know we will be in there supporting you 100%!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all seriousness let us know how it goes, send us reps a PM with how its goin, or even better make a log. You know we will be in there supporting you 100%!
Logs are always good, and very detailed Final Reviews :) That way, everyone can see what your experience was like.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Oohhh snap!! Watch out, bowhunter is about to get to the point where he needs no bow, hes just gonna wrestle the dear to the ground!

Haha, That would be pretty sweet if i could leave my bow in the truck! Idk if I am going to do a full blown log but I will keep you all updated with my progress. Hunting season is starting this weekend so I will not be on my computer much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, That would be pretty sweet if i could leave my bow in the truck! Idk if I am going to do a full blown log but I will keep you all updated with my progress. Hunting season is starting this weekend so I will not be on my computer much.
Completely understand that brotha!! Go grab urself some protein!! Definately keep us updated though!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still think you would enjoy an AI greatly during PCT, to free up test and raise total test even more..
But, your choice :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
7,8-benz is an amazing testosterone booster and is something I no longer ever go without in a PCT. For a product like 1-T, Sustain Alpha, where the main active is the 7,8-benz is going to be an exceptional PCT product and is certainly all you would need to optimize your hormonal panel.

I've personally gotten bloodwork on a 7,8-benz product, and I was blown away by the results. The way it effects your LH production is quite possibly the most effective for testosterone output and optimization.

Adding in TCF-1 for further testosterone production is going to blow you away. You have no idea what you're in for.

Adding in something like Toco-8 would greatly benefit your PCT as well. It's certainly not necessary, but your reaction to the Sustain Alpha will be that much greater. Adding in Toco-8 would be like supercharging your hormonal rebound. I wouldn't go without it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7,8-benz is an amazing testosterone booster and is something I no longer ever go without in a PCT. For a product like 1-T, Sustain Alpha, where the main active is the 7,8-benz is going to be an exceptional PCT product and is certainly all you would need to optimize your hormonal panel.

I've personally gotten bloodwork on a 7,8-benz product, and I was blown away by the results. The way it effects your LH production is quite possibly the most effective for testosterone output and optimization.

Adding in TCF-1 for further testosterone production is going to blow you away. You have no idea what you're in for.

Adding in something like Toco-8 would greatly benefit your PCT as well. It's certainly not necessary, but your reaction to the Sustain Alpha will be that much greater. Adding in Toco-8 would be like supercharging your hormonal rebound. I wouldn't go without it.
:goodpost:

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input gentlemen. I think I will go with the toco, tcf-1, and sustain. I cant wait to start. Im excited!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your input gentlemen. I think I will go with the toco, tcf-1, and sustain. I cant wait to start. Im excited!
No worries (although I am no gentleman, LOL) :D

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
No worries (although I am no gentleman, LOL) :D

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Haha... Sorry bout that. Thanks gentlemen and lady!

I started my 1-t on Friday... So far so good. Have had a couple great workouts so far. I am excited to see what is to come.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha... Sorry bout that. Thanks gentlemen and lady!

I started my 1-t on Friday... So far so good. Have had a couple great workouts so far. I am excited to see what is to come.
Let us know how it goes :)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what your cycle was to say if its nuff as a pct.
TCF-1 and sustan alpha would be great as help in a big PCT run, if it was along cycle then nolvadex then then TCF1 and sustain after would be good.
I would also rec HCGenerate and toco8 aswell for sure ether way.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I got some Erase in a good deal recently and I was wondering if I should throw it into my PCT that is coming up. I will be running Sustain, Toco, and TCF-1.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some Erase in a good deal recently and I was wondering if I should throw it into my PCT that is coming up. I will be running Sustain, Toco, and TCF-1.
You don't need to run Erase with Sustain Alpha, since Sustain Alpha will control estrogen and not completely eliminate it, which is what you want - you have a decent PCT stack there already as it is. If you DO use Erase with Sustain Alpha, then use no more than 1 cap daily.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be starting Hcghenerate the last two weeks of my cycle of sdrol/halo and im using the trs+tcf1, can I continue the trs along with the hcghenerate which will be 2 weeks or would it not be beneficial to run it along with the trs+tcf1.

I ran sd for three weeks at 20 mgs and bridged in halo the third week at 50 mgs, no serious side except crazy lethargy but I deal with it and back+calf pumps. Libido is so so cant really gauge it since me and my spouse arnt getting along but whatever.

Any how just want to know if this will work good together since I dont use serms in pct and have always gotten good recovery with the ts plus other supporting pct supps.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be starting Hcghenerate the last two weeks of my cycle of sdrol/halo and im using the trs+tcf1, can I continue the trs along with the hcghenerate which will be 2 weeks or would it not be beneficial to run it along with the trs+tcf1.

I ran sd for three weeks at 20 mgs and bridged in halo the third week at 50 mgs, no serious side except crazy lethargy but I deal with it and back+calf pumps. Libido is so so cant really gauge it since me and my spouse arnt getting along but whatever.

Any how just want to know if this will work good together since I dont use serms in pct and have always gotten good recovery with the ts plus other supporting pct supps.
You can run HCGenerate along with TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha just fine. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance