Dermacrine question? PP Rep!

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Has there been a change to the consistency of the Dermacrine? My first bottle was thick and went into the water like a worm shot. But my new bottle is really runny and almost clear. I have shaken it alot so that is not the problem. It just dont seem right - however im mid way thru my Tren LV/ Dermacrine/ Androhard cycle so i have been using this stuff. Just didnt know if it was a bad batch or if its the new product or something. Thanks

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Has there been a change to the consistency of the Dermacrine? My first bottle was thick and went into the water like a worm shot. But my new bottle is really runny and almost clear. I have shaken it alot so that is not the problem. It just dont seem right - however im mid way thru my Tren LV/ Dermacrine/ Androhard cycle so i have been using this stuff. Just didnt know if it was a bad batch or if its the new product or something. Thanks
Im no PP rep, but I have heard of this happening on another thread. The Rep replied with, that it had something to do with the heating/cooling of the batches and how that recently changed. The effectiveness of the product stays the same. IM sure you could always email in or call them to get a direct answer from them. Hows the cycle going so far?

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
ok, thanks! just wanted to make sure it was good to go. The cycle so far is going well. Definately more of a leaner look then when i ran the tren alone. Put on about 6lbs so far in 4 weeks which isnt the best, but i also havent been putting 100% into it like i normally did. So i still would have to say i will finish +10lbs.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You good to go man. When I first received my AndroHard, it was so thick, it was hard to get it out of the bottle. It has since toned down a bit and draws like a liquid. My guess is it primarily has to do with temperature.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks! just wanted to make sure it was good to go. The cycle so far is going well. Definately more of a leaner look then when i ran the tren alone. Put on about 6lbs so far in 4 weeks which isnt the best, but i also havent been putting 100% into it like i normally did. So i still would have to say i will finish +10lbs.
Still not bad though, that Tren is really powerfull stuff, keep it up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You good to go man. When I first received my AndroHard, it was so thick, it was hard to get it out of the bottle. It has since toned down a bit and draws like a liquid. My guess is it primarily has to do with temperature.
Temp is exactly the reason it does that bro :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about the consistency so much...it is not something that is in the control of PP. Through the process of shipping and handling sh*t happens sometimes. Temperature can always change a product significantly. For instance, there is a reason why many companies stay away from certain hormonal raws now...the temperature can alter the compound and change it into something else entirely.

In essence, your good to go bud...no worries. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-