PP's Creapure and BA?

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
is there any difference in PP's creapure opposed to prolab and others? and would it be more beneficial to change my multi from anavite to orange triad and get some PP beta alanine?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I never used any prolab stuff but I do use BA from pp and it's always great quality at a good price. I have no need to shop around for BA or ibcaa because I can rely and trust pp.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, NAZ, I'd let price be your guide there.

IMO, multivitamins are overpriced and underdosed. I'd much rather buy individual vitamins so I can actually get a worthwhile dose of each - D3, B12, C, K, E, etc. Yeah, it's more pills, but you get way more bang for your buck.

I mean, I'd take 6-9 anavite tabs a day. At 180 tabs for $30, I'd go through that way too quick.

Still, if you want to go with a multi because of their ease of use, either Anavite or Orange Triad are good options. If you want bulk BA, PP's is top quality, and in combination with OT you would have a decent supplemental foundation. Toss in some fish oil and some Creapure and you're set.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The caliber, and price per serving, of Primordial Performance's Creapure Creatine simply can not be beat. Plus, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a kilogram of quality Creatine for PP's price of $16.95.

As far as a multi-vitamin is concerned, it really comes down to personal preference. However, in my opinion, Orange Triad is the more complete of the two; offering digestion, immune system, and joint support. Also, as you previously mentioned, the Beta-Alanine content in Anavite can easily be replaced with PP's bulk Beta-Alanine. By doing so, you can efficiently, and economically, extend the "life" of your multi-vitamin.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Again I find I agree with resolve. I like orange triad for a multi because of the digestion and joint support addition. With cissus ad OT plus fish oil my joints are great. I'm not all about over priced multi like animal pack because I feel it can't justify the cost it's just a vitamin. I have extra of the ones I want more of b,d,c.

Id recommend OT, fish oil, BA, and creapure. Of course protein as well and your set with the basics. Since your a member of AM I am going to assume you understand the roll of a diet and training.

If you want extra of something like d or c you can grab it on the cheap.

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
U appreciate it guys. I'm 28 and father of two and going back to school. So my budget for the more expensibe supper has significantly decreased.so instead sizeon I'm just dropping down to bulk creapure and other such changes that will increase the longevity out of my purchases. The aspect of the added joint health really draws me in since ui have high hopes of being in a police acad or border patrol within a year.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U appreciate it guys. I'm 28 and father of two and going back to school. So my budget for the more expensibe supper has significantly decreased.so instead sizeon I'm just dropping down to bulk creapure and other such changes that will increase the longevity out of my purchases. The aspect of the added joint health really draws me in since ui have high hopes of being in a police acad or border patrol within a year.
I know the feeling of being on a tight budget, being in the military and not exactly caring for what the chowhall serves means i buy my own food, plus i have a little one at home, so theres money for that, which means little money for supps.

Like others have said, you really cant beat the deal that PP puts out for the bulk products, high quality, great price, cant ask for anything more!

Ive used both Orange Triad and Anavite, now i just buy Adams multi from now, and use cissus and krill oil and some pro biotics and im set, along with C and E of course.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
so instead sizeon I'm just dropping down to bulk creapure and other such changes that will increase the longevity out of my purchases. The aspect of the added joint health really draws me in since ui have high hopes of being in a police acad or border patrol within a year.
You could always mix Primordial's Creapure with some powdered gatorade powder if you wanted your own makeshift post w/o that's similar to size on. If the budget allows you could also add in some BCAAs or a protein powder of your choice and get some quick recovery going on without shelling out a lot of dough.

With the money saved there you could potentially invest in a good joint supplement.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
and use cissus and krill oil and some pro biotics and im set, along with C and E of course.

I read a study in some magazine (cant remember which one) that Krill Oil is not nearly as beneficial as just regular old fish oil. And not to mention that the fish oil is a little bit cheaper.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could always mix Primordial's Creapure with some powdered gatorade powder if you wanted your own makeshift post w/o that's similar to size on. If the budget allows you could also add in some BCAAs or a protein powder of your choice and get some quick recovery going on without shelling out a lot of dough.

With the money saved there you could potentially invest in a good joint supplement.
^This

Whats cool is our individual products like Creapure, BA, GPLC, etc are pretty cheap so making your own concoctions is pretty convenient

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I read a study in some magazine (cant remember which one) that Krill Oil is not nearly as beneficial as just regular old fish oil. And not to mention that the fish oil is a little bit cheaper.
True. You are not getting as much EPA or DHA per softgel as the standard cheap fish oils (180EPA, 120DHA) and it costs more. Some have even higher amounts of the omega3s per softgel and are still priced lower than Krill Oil. However some of the companies have said that the omegas from krill are more easily used and absorbed by the body than fish. Whether or not that is true, I am not sure.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've read studies both ways. I also have seen where one krill oil capsule equals to 3 fish oil caps, so one study here and one there...

Studies now a days are just like women, you cannot trust many of them and the one's you can trust are sometimes sketchy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Interesting.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
It was like Men's Health or something like that. Krill oil just doesnt have as much omega 3 as fish oil

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It was like Men's Health or something like that. Krill oil just doesnt have as much omega 3 as fish oil
There are actual studies somewhere if you go through the omega red site. However, I cannot find them. But, when I looked on the back of the Krill oil bottle, it said something to the tune of epa = 27mg, dha=47mg or something along those lines.

I just couldn't see how that minuscule amount, no matter how well it was absorbed, could be better than 180+ in another brand of fish oil or flaxseed/fish oil combos.

I have proven to myself that the nature's fish oil/flax combo works without a doubt. Cholest levels in January 2010 were 203, no real diet change (i eat well anyway, just have genetically poor cholest), bloodwork in August 2010 showed Cholest @ 175. LDL dropped 22pts, now it is on the lower side of the range.

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
^This

Whats cool is our individual products like Creapure, BA, GPLC, etc are pretty cheap so making your own concoctions is pretty convenient
do you have any suggestions on dosing my own pre and post's with the PP bulks?

i do like the gatorade idea since i could change up the flavor daily.

thanks again guys, i appreciate all the advice, i will deff be back this way for advice when i try the 1t stack

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have any suggestions on dosing my own pre and post's with the PP bulks?

i do like the gatorade idea since i could change up the flavor daily.

thanks again guys, i appreciate all the advice, i will deff be back this way for advice when i try the 1t stack
5g Creatine, 3g BA, 4g GPLC pre-workout.

Maybe another few grams of creatine and BA post-workout, but it's not absolutely necessary - more of a personal preference.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I use creatine and ba from them for a cheap preworkout. I mix 5g of creatine and 3.2 of ba with powerade zero. Sometimes ill pop a stacker 2 if i need a little bit of a boost to wake up.

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
I use creatine and ba from them for a cheap preworkout. I mix 5g of creatine and 3.2 of ba with powerade zero. Sometimes ill pop a stacker 2 if i need a little bit of a boost to wake up.
i always need the wake me up i usually train after 10-12 hrs of delivering furniture