Turnibol/Androhard Stack Q

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just a few quick Qs about Turn/AH....I think I am gonna run this in a few weeks for a slight cut/recomp stack. My question is first, could I run Alpha-T2 during cycle or would that increase my chances of BP issues? For PCT I was gonna run HCGenerate and possibly erase or forma-stanzol. Should I use formestane or some type of AI post cycle? For pre-workout I have BA/GPLC/Citrulline malate and cordyceps.....should produce some killer endurance and O2 utilization!!!! Thanks for the help!

Danpr321

Awards
Hey guys, just a few quick Qs about Turn/AH....I think I am gonna run this in a few weeks for a slight cut/recomp stack. My question is first, could I run Alpha-T2 during cycle or would that increase my chances of BP issues? For PCT I was gonna run HCGenerate and possibly erase or forma-stanzol. Should I use formestane or some type of AI post cycle? For pre-workout I have BA/GPLC/Citrulline malate and cordyceps.....should produce

some killer endurance and O2 utilization!!!! Thanks for the

help!

Just started the stack of ah and tbol today ... Can't wait to see the results....pct was thinking sustain alpha....

trippn

trippn

Awards
Hey guys, just a few quick Qs about Turn/AH....I think I am gonna run this in a few weeks for a slight cut/recomp stack. My question is first, could I run Alpha-T2 during cycle or would that increase my chances of BP issues? For PCT I was gonna run HCGenerate and possibly erase or forma-stanzol. Should I use formestane or some type of AI post cycle? For pre-workout I have BA/GPLC/Citrulline malate and cordyceps.....should produce some killer endurance and O2 utilization!!!! Thanks for the help!
Yes u can add alpha t2. Have Hawthorne berry on hand in case u have any bp issues.

I am running the same stack. I will run nolva 20/20/10/10 along with Pct assist for pct.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Alpha T2 and haven't noticed any BP issues from using it. It's a pretty mild stim and shouldn't have any effects on BP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off let me say you picked an awesome stack for a cut/recomp.. I used this a couple years ago with LGs MMV2 and Hdrol, definately was an awesome product stack and you should experience the same with this.

I have ran AlphaT2 twice with no problems on BP. Also for PCT the HCGenerate and Erase would be good im sure, i know a lot of people dont recommend a steroidal AI for PCT but Erase sounds like a great product. I woudl stay away from form only because i dont really know if it will cause shutdown even the slightest bit or whatnot, its usualy utilized better while "on". HCgenerate and erase should cover it though. Would never hurt to possibly add in some Sustain LV :bigok:

Let us know how it goes for you and if you have anymore questions let us know!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
no formestane is pct, its mildly suppressive and you want to kickstart natty production.

pct i would run HCGenerate + TCF-1 + Sustain Alpha. Best stack imo.

you could run the alpha during dont really see an issue. try to avoid to many stims

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no formestane is pct, its mildly suppressive and you want to kickstart natty production.

pct i would run HCGenerate + TCF-1 + Sustain Alpha. Best stack imo.

you could run the alpha during dont really see an issue. try to avoid to many stims
I wouldn't be too concerned about formestane's suppression unless used at a high dose, but I definitely agree that the TCF-1/Sustain Alpha combo would be superior as part of PCT.