PP Labor Day Sale?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Subbed

2. Thats one funny shark!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    All I can say is....good things to come.

-John
    I'd say good things have already came, judging by the avatar......

4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    This is why I don't venture far out into the ocean anymore...

Haha!

Well, pics like this, as well as "Shark Week" on the discovery channel. You can't help but cheer for those little seals as the great white's are in hot pursuit.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am posting here merely as a test to see how many people who sub'd see a post here by me and assume I must be announcing a sale. Be honest if I got ya gentlemen...
    This is worth at least three rounds worth of negs
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. When is that sale comiing? Its Labor day weekend, thats close enough right?

7. I would like to know as well. Been checking every couple of hours and nothing so far..SJ

8. This is a funny one.

RECOVERBRO

9. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

10. Wheres that sale? Hope there is some 1-t on sale, been wanting to try it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    This is worth at least three rounds worth of negs
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

12. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    lmao strange wilderness?

13. Hmmm, no sale

14. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Hmmm, no sale
    Thats what I am thinking. Disappointing.

15. yep i couldnt wait anymore.needed my stuff to come b4 the end of this week so i went ahead and ordered
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

16. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I don't know why, but I still laugh every time I see that vid

17. No labor day sale this year guys. It was put off because we have something big coming soon. Hopefully it will be announced in another few weeks.

Primordial will always bring you all the best possible deals and sales that we can. We're really starting to grow now as a company, so look forward to some good deals in the year to come.

Thank you for you support of Primordial Performance!

-John

Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No labor day sale this year guys. It was put off because we have something big coming soon. Hopefully it will be announced in another few weeks.

Primordial will always bring you all the best possible deals and sales that we can. We're really starting to grow now as a company, so look forward to some good deals in the year to come.

Thank you for you support of Primordial Performance!

-John
    I'm sure whatever Primordial Performance has prepared for the near future is well worth the wait!

19. Trauma I swear your first post in this thread used to say "I would like to announce, nay, promise, on my oath as a Primordial Rep that there WILL be a labor day sale this year at the Primordial Performance website! AND FREE BLOW JOBS FOR ALL!!!!!"

I am disappointed.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Trauma I swear your first post in this thread used to say "I would like to announce, nay, promise, on my oath as a Primordial Rep that there WILL be a labor day sale this year at the Primordial Performance website! AND FREE BLOW JOBS FOR ALL!!!!!"
    That is what I heard as well.

21. I don't about y'all, but every BJ I've ever had was free...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I don't about y'all, but every BJ I've ever had was free...
    Trauma said it, not me

23. LOL! This is why I love our supporters here on AM. Yes, free BJ's with every order!!

In all seriousness, there are good things to come soon guys. I promise you that.

-John

Legendary

24. In all seriousness, before I order...

...I want to know who is going to be the giver? This might be a deal breaker on whether or not I order

25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In all seriousness, before I order...

...I want to know who is going to be the giver? This might be a deal breaker on whether or not I order
    I heard something about "the girls in trauma's avi" but... I could be mistaken...

Edit: I'm sorry, what's that, I just heard PP sold out their entire line of products... coincidence?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Labor Day Sale
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 09:31 PM
  2. Labor Day Sale @ NP?
    By jirahpaco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 07:18 AM