PP Labor Day Sale?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. When is that sale comiing? Its Labor day weekend, thats close enough right?

2. I would like to know as well. Been checking every couple of hours and nothing so far..SJ
    •   

3. This is a funny one.

RECOVERBRO

4. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

5. Wheres that sale? Hope there is some 1-t on sale, been wanting to try it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    This is worth at least three rounds worth of negs
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    lmao strange wilderness?

8. Hmmm, no sale

9. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Hmmm, no sale
    Thats what I am thinking. Disappointing.

10. yep i couldnt wait anymore.needed my stuff to come b4 the end of this week so i went ahead and ordered
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I don't know why, but I still laugh every time I see that vid
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

12. No labor day sale this year guys. It was put off because we have something big coming soon. Hopefully it will be announced in another few weeks.

Primordial will always bring you all the best possible deals and sales that we can. We're really starting to grow now as a company, so look forward to some good deals in the year to come.

Thank you for you support of Primordial Performance!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No labor day sale this year guys. It was put off because we have something big coming soon. Hopefully it will be announced in another few weeks.

Primordial will always bring you all the best possible deals and sales that we can. We're really starting to grow now as a company, so look forward to some good deals in the year to come.

Thank you for you support of Primordial Performance!

-John
    I'm sure whatever Primordial Performance has prepared for the near future is well worth the wait!

14. Trauma I swear your first post in this thread used to say "I would like to announce, nay, promise, on my oath as a Primordial Rep that there WILL be a labor day sale this year at the Primordial Performance website! AND FREE BLOW JOBS FOR ALL!!!!!"

I am disappointed.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Trauma I swear your first post in this thread used to say "I would like to announce, nay, promise, on my oath as a Primordial Rep that there WILL be a labor day sale this year at the Primordial Performance website! AND FREE BLOW JOBS FOR ALL!!!!!"
    That is what I heard as well.

16. I don't about y'all, but every BJ I've ever had was free...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I don't about y'all, but every BJ I've ever had was free...
    Trauma said it, not me

18. LOL! This is why I love our supporters here on AM. Yes, free BJ's with every order!!

In all seriousness, there are good things to come soon guys. I promise you that.

-John

Legendary

19. In all seriousness, before I order...

...I want to know who is going to be the giver? This might be a deal breaker on whether or not I order

20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In all seriousness, before I order...

...I want to know who is going to be the giver? This might be a deal breaker on whether or not I order
    I heard something about "the girls in trauma's avi" but... I could be mistaken...

Edit: I'm sorry, what's that, I just heard PP sold out their entire line of products... coincidence?

21. Here's a little hint....don't order anything until later tonight.....

-John

Legendary

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Here's a little hint....don't order anything until later tonight.....

-John

I already have my credit card set aside in anticipation...

Primordial Performance coming through as usual!

23. I'll be waiting!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

-John
    Say what now? No foolin'?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

-John
    Why? Is that when you plan on answering my, "Who is the giver?" question?

LOL.

Hopefully I wake up in time. I'm due for some sleep. Right now is about the equivalent of a normal person's Friday night/early Saturday morning for me.

...I know, I'm probably preaching to choir John. I'm sure you've worked some awful schedules too

26. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

-John
    will be waiting all day at work to get home and see whats up tonight.got some money burning a hole in my pocket
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

27. Ok I wonder what the deal is. New products or sale..IDK, I have no patience..LOL..SJ

28. Yeah I am ready to see what it is. I want me some 1-t.

29. Can I ask a question about the cost of Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha/Androhard?

Iw as just curious, if you are in the US, say in New York, if you go into a supplement store, GNC or whatever chain is there, what would these PP products cost you?

Thanks!

30. Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Can I ask a question about the cost of Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha/Androhard?

Iw as just curious, if you are in the US, say in New York, if you go into a supplement store, GNC or whatever chain is there, what would these PP products cost you?

Thanks!
    That depends on the individual stores and whoever does the pricing of products in each one.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Labor Day Sale
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 10:31 PM
  2. Labor Day Sale @ NP?
    By jirahpaco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 08:18 AM