Need advice on a stack..

jrice528

Awards
I am looking to gain lean muscle while cut down on bf% a little bit. I am around 13% right now.. I was curious what would be a better stack for those goals.. tbol/andro or tbol/derm.. I took tbol solo before awhile back and loved it and wanted to try it again with something else added.. Any advice is appriciated!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I would say Turinabol and Androhard, in fact, I am running it right now.
Agreed!

The Androhard/Turinabol combination should provide notable strength gains, while simultaneously rendering a visibly apparent leaning effect. Not to mention, a virtually side-effect free cycle (dose-dependent of course).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed!

The Androhard/Turinabol combination should provide notable strength gains, while simultaneously rendering a visibly apparent leaning effect. Not to mention, a virtually side-effect free cycle (dose-dependent of course).
Im running 90 strait through on the Turinabol, with zero sides. If it didnt require a second bottle, I would actually probably try a bit more.

Edit. Androhard -> Turinabol

jrice528

Awards
I didn't realize you needed 2 bottles of Andro.. I only have 200 to spend so I'll prob go with tbol/derm.. is this still a good stack? could i still see a leaning effect?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't realize you needed 2 bottles of Andro.. I only have 200 to spend so I'll prob go with tbol/derm.. is this still a good stack? could i still see a leaning effect?
Oops I mistyped that. I was talking about Turinabol (which provides enough for 90/day for 6 weeks *with the exception of day one at 75*). I was saying since I am side free I could have up'd the Turinabol, but I want to keep it at one bottle, and really 90 is a good spot for it.

The androhard I am running at 3ml 2x a day, which is enough for 6 weeks (minus two days). One bottle is good to go.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Androhard and Tbol for your goals. Dermacrine will elicit slight estrogen conversion which may not be what you want being at 13 or so bodyfat.

jrice528

Awards
Awesome, going to do the tbol/andro... Should i start andro with the liver juice or do I start it the same time as tbol?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, going to do the tbol/andro... Should i start andro with the liver juice or do I start it the same time as tbol?
Are you preloading liverjuice? If so are you asking if you should start androhard when you start preloading the LJ?

If so I would wait and start it with Tbol. I am on week 3 right now of this combo and liking it.