What to expect from 1-T

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Planning my next cycle and thinking about 1-T as a possible option. Unfortunately I can't seem to find many user reviews and relevant information on how it compares with the likes of dermacrine, turnibol etc. Is it stronger the dermacrine, will it add more size etc.

Would welcome any thoughts on this.

Thanks,

S.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Dermacrine<1-T<turinabol

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine<1-T<turinabol
I'd say that's a fairly accurate comparison.

This thread may aid in your decision making process, saggy.

Also, here is a link to 1-T's steroid profile provided by Primordial Performance. Each profile clearly outlines the pros and cons of each compound (including Dermacrine and Turinabol), and gives the potential user a realistic idea of what to expect.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say that's a fairly accurate comparison.

This thread may aid in your decision making process, saggy.

Also, here is a link to 1-T's steroid profile provided by Primordial Performance. Each profile clearly outlines the pros and cons of each compound (including Dermacrine and Turinabol), and gives the potential user a realistic idea of what to expect.
Definately a good post.

With 1-t you can expect to gain depending on how many weeks running it, what dose, and experience with hormones anywhere from 7-12 lbs id say, thats an estimate as everyone is different but its definately a great product for strength and lean mass gains.