tcf-1 cholestorol conversion

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is supposed to convert cholesterol to test. Dose it work on a lowel that might actually help a person with high cholesterol lower their cholesterol with any significance, or dose it not really use that much? Answers anywhere from "we don't know" to hinting at somthing and saying "we can't make certain claims legally" wil be acceptible.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff is supposed to convert cholesterol to test. Dose it work on a lowel that might actually help a person with high cholesterol lower their cholesterol with any significance, or dose it not really use that much? Answers anywhere from "we don't know" to hinting at somthing and saying "we can't make certain claims legally" wil be acceptible.
It doesnt have an impact on the type of cholesterol I believe you are referring to

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
No, dietary cholesterol was what I thought you were referring to the first time haha
I was referring to cholesrerol that can be affected by your diet, but is produced in the body.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, dietary cholesterol was what I thought you were referring to the first time haha
Dietary cholesterol has nothing to do with your bodily cholesterol levels.. It is all in the trans fat and sat fat that comes up with your bodily cholesterol..